Why Shahbaz Sharif didn't call Journalists in Press Briefing???

sensible

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Without listening to this Rat Siddiqu Jaan i can say. It is not safe to gather people these days.
معاف کرنا آپ بھی نوں لیگ کا صدیق جان ہیں .
دیا بھر میں لیڈر اب بی میڈیا کا سامنا کر رہے ہیں
عمران خان نے بھی کیا
سن لیں بہت معقول سوال ہیں شوباز سے

Moula Jutt

Minister (2k+ posts)
مشکل سوالات کو لیڈر فیس کرتے ھیں اور ھر مشکل وقت میں بھگوڑے
آل امرتسری بھڑوڑا کو لیڈر کہنے والے کی دماغی حالت پر ریسرچ کرکے وقت ضائع کرنے کی بلکل ضرورت نہیں ھے

Hate_Nooras

Without listening to this Rat Siddiqu Jaan i can say. It is not safe to gather people these days.
Fair point but then why gather people around you at the airport? Are you saying he only learnt that yesterday and didn't know this at the airport. And here I was thinking he came to save the country from the Coronovirus.

Insaaf4Tyrain

Bigger Question is why showbaz is not in Isolation for 14 days?
Because he came from UK. anyone at airport could have it. so he is self isolating him self. PTI government should have done the same at Taftan but instead they love Zulfi and let the virus come in pakistan

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Because he came from UK. anyone at airport could have it. so he is self isolating him self. PTI government should have done the same at Taftan but instead they love Zulfi and let the virus come in pakistan
Self isolation my ass!
22.jpg

And its better to just believe in Patwari propaganda than actual facts. Actual fact was that Iran literally just threw Pakistanis across the border and weren't you people crying like little bitches, bring back students from the C19 epicenter in Whuhan? Double standards and munafqat runs in patwari veins.

Insaaf4Tyrain

Self isolation my ass!
22.jpg

And its better to just believe in Patwari propaganda than actual facts. Actual fact was that Iran literally just threw Pakistanis across the border and weren't you people crying like little bitches, bring back students from the C19 epicenter in Whuhan? Double standards and munafqat runs in patwari veins.
You for to post the pic from governor house where buzdar was with sarwar and Pervaiz Khatak Rally . That’s your ass too ? You gotta big ass to fit all of that in it