Why Saeed Anwar supporting thugs?

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
I noticed that the above cricketer turned pious religious person supports the Patwarris!!

Just wondered what is his motivation- as clearly these Patwarris are low life thugs and criminals.
Maybe he has been recieving behind the back under the table gratitude aid. I think ther are few more ex sports stars who are also die-hard NS Khabees supporters inc Sarfraz Nawaz & Akhtar Rasool.

Saeed Anwar will have to justify the conviction and clear conscience of supporting the THUGS. or maybe he is a Patwarri Thug in disguise as well. I really dont care how talented cricketer he was but his present behaviour pattern creates significant doubts in my mind about his religious protrayal of a pious person!

hans271270

Senator (1k+ posts)
The only advise i can give to saeed anver is let not the enemy of somebody make you unjust that you disobey your religion and get further from Allah.Feel sorry for him he found solace in religion but getting distracted with these thugs of politics

Last edited:

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
The only advise i can give to saeed anver is do not the enemy of somebody make you unjust that you disobey your religion and get further from Allah.Feel sorry for him he found solace in religion but getting distracted with these thugs of politics

یہ قرآن کی آیت کا مفہوم ہے کہ کسی کی نفرت تمھیں بے انصافی پہ آمادہ نہ کردے۔۔۔۔ اور تبلیغی حضرات سوائے فضائل اعمال کے کچھ پڑھتے ہی نہیں۔

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
yar political differences hona koi ghalat baat nahi, agar uski nazar mayn doosra nazriya theek hay tou uski raye ka ehteram kerna chayey... PTI ki govt ka supporter, stauch supporter honay k bawajood, mayn aur meray beyshumar dost PTI govt say sakht mayoos hayn, chalo performance or poor governance aik taraf, jo choro pay hath daalna tha aur loota mal wapis lana tha, agar wohi kuch krliya jata , kuch proper directions set kerdi jati tou kehnay k liye kuch hota.... 3 saal hogaye hayn, 1 reh gaya hay, last year tou wesay elections ki preparations hoti hayn... what will pti say about their performance, is there a single achievement?

Insaaf4Tyrain

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

yar political differences hona koi ghalat baat nahi, agar uski nazar mayn doosra nazriya theek hay tou uski raye ka ehteram kerna chayey... PTI ki govt ka supporter, stauch supporter honay k bawajood, mayn aur meray beyshumar dost PTI govt say sakht mayoos hayn, chalo performance or poor governance aik taraf, jo choro pay hath daalna tha aur loota mal wapis lana tha, agar wohi kuch krliya jata , kuch proper directions set kerdi jati tou kehnay k liye kuch hota.... 3 saal hogaye hayn, 1 reh gaya hay, last year tou wesay elections ki preparations hoti hayn... what will pti say about their performance, is there a single achievement?
here is a example
https://twitter.com/x/status/1317752414456418305

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Saeed Anwar gives speeches and I have seen in his 'dars;, he has taunted and attacked Imran Khan. So I am not surprised to see him with PML-N if he supports them at all

IMIKasbati

Minister (2k+ posts)
That is why we have to say اهدنا الصراط المستقيم in every prayer. No matter what, there is no guarantee that you will be at the right side of equation all the time in the continuous struggle which is called 'Life'.

Let him follow the path do he thinks right until he openly come in the way that we feel right.

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Saeed Anwar gives speeches and I have seen in his 'dars;, he has taunted and attacked Imran Khan. So I am not surprised to see him with PML-N if he supports them at all

he must be a raw funded India agent and a traitor a Patwari and disgrace ?

Judicary-Media Mafia

MPA (400+ posts)
I noticed that the above cricketer turned pious religious person supports the Patwarris!!

Just wondered what is his motivation- as clearly these Patwarris are low life thugs and criminals. Maybe he has been recieving behind the back under the table gratitude aid. I think ther are few more ex sports stars who are also die-hard NS Khabees supporters inc Sarfraz Nawaz & Akhtar Rasool.

Saeed Anwar will have to justify the conviction and clear conscience of supporting the THUGS. or maybe he is a Patwarri Thug in disguise as well. I really dont care how talented cricketer he was but his present behaviour pattern creates significant doubts in my mind about his religious protrayal of a pious person!
It's simply if someone is supporting money launders and criminals that means he is same or stupid that can't tell difference between right and wrong, good or bad.

2hopeful

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Just wondered what is his motivation- as clearly these Patwarris are low life thugs and criminals. Maybe he has been recieving behind the back under the table gratitude aid. I think ther are few more ex sports stars who are also die-hard NS Khabees supporters inc Sarfraz Nawaz & Akhtar Rasool.

He is not the first one to use Islam and beard to hide his corrupt mind set. Just look at the criminals who present themselves as pious religious. Ishaq Dar & Mula Fazal ur Rahman are classic example.

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nothing new. Saeed anwar has always been anti IK. He has even targeted Jemima in his tableeghi dars.
Don't know if he has always been a patwari but it could be a case for of bughze imran
He is not a patwari but he dont like IK personally since cricketing days. Qasim Umar and Saeed Anwar at their cricketing days blamed IK for cricketing issues and likes and dislikes.