Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
کلاسرہ حکومت سے قبل بھی عمران خان پر تنقید ہی کرتا تھا۔۔۔
پانامہ کیس میں سپورٹ کرنا اس کی مجبوری تھی۔۔۔

کراچی ہی نہیں پورے سندھ میں تبدیلی آنے کو ہے۔۔
انشااللل۔۔۔

Last edited:

pti4pakistan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Not true, PTI is hurting itself and not leaving much to be desired. We support IK and PTI but so far it is marginally better than previous government, overall disappointment none-the-less!

brohiniaz

صدیق جان بہت بھولے اور شریف انسان ہیں۔رؤف کلاسرا اور عامر متین بڑے گھاگ لوگ ہیں۔ آپ شاید جب پیدا بھی نہیں ہؤے ہوں گے جب سے یہ لوگ صحافت میں ہیں۔یہ لوگ اتنے چالاک ہیں کہ آپکو بازار میں جا کر آپکو بیچ کھائیں گے اور آپکو پتہ بھی نہیں چلنے دیں گے۔ ایڈیٹدریل پالیسی والیسی کچھ نہیں۔ آج کل کے دور میں پیسہ ایسے لوگوں کا دین ایمان اور سب کچھ ہے۔ الہہ غارت کرے ان لوگوں کو۔ آپ خود بھی ان کے زیر عتاب رہ چکے ہیں۔ آپ سے زیادہ کون جانتا ہو گا ان لوگوں کو۔
اگر ھو سکے تو میرے اس سوال کا جواب کلاسرا سے لے کر دیں یآ خود ھی بتا دیں ۔۔۔ متی اللہ جان نے جو الزام کلاسرا پر لگاے ہئں ماضی کے پروگرام "اپنا اپنا گریبان" اس کا جواب چاھے مجھے بس ۔۔۔۔ ہہ آدمی بہت ہی خبیث انسان ھے

Respect

not true as a PTI supporter i have been dissapointed with govt performance. Also arshad sharif and irshad bhatti have complained as well are they doing negative propaganda as well?

prices have gone up sky high, people voted for betterment of economy instead it has gone worse what do expect people to say?

law and order situation seems the same cannot see any improvements in police or anything that seems to suggest they are going the right way.

judges are pathetic and NAB is also pathetic..... cannot see any improvements there also.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
All for constructive criticism, but criticism just for the sake of criticism and then turning mountains out of mole hills usually one sided without considering the otherside POV is what RK was doing.

Prime example was the Zulfi Bukhari case before elections, Arshad Sharif and RK dedicated two weeks worth of programming on this issue, even when he had come on media, answered questions and clarified the matter. These two were still at it and the other was that barrage of non stop columns by RK on IK and his dog.

Rancher

Senator (1k+ posts)
اب وجہ جاننے کے لئے دس منٹ کی تقریر سنیں، کوئی ان شارٹ بتا سکتا ہے

Shareef_Aadmi

MPA (400+ posts)
Unfortunately PTI govt. got themselves tangled in non issues. Instead of focusing on real core issues, they went after issues that were not directly related to people. The party in fighting is definitely not helping. The groupings in Punjab and KPK is hurting PTI badly. The electable are the worst people and they are like "jonk" (blood sucking parasites) within the ranks of PTI.

I am a PTI supporter, however, PTI has disappointed me. I am not going to leave or lose hope in IK because the other two parties are worst than PTI and they have proved it in the last 70 years. I am willing to give at least two terms to PTI no matter how poorly they perform. I know that if PMLN or PPP comes back, their goal will be witch hunting in the first 5 years and they will go after every PTI parliamentarian and register cases against them. Whatever IK is doing behind the scenes to improve economy, the fruits will bear in 2-3 years. I do not want these PPP/PMLN take the rewards for these structural changes or completely reverse them.

Shareef_Aadmi

MPA (400+ posts)
Simple. Don't vote. I voted for PTI last year never am i going to vote again for anyone.

Your conscience will be clear.

Sab chor hai, they're here to live luxurious lifestyles and make the life of public hard. You will not see any minister wanting to suffer the economic hurdles but they will proudly tell us that hosla rakay to people who barely make any money
I agree with your comments.
Simple. Don't vote. I voted for PTI last year never am i going to vote again for anyone.

Your conscience will be clear.

Sab chor hai, they're here to live luxurious lifestyles and make the life of public hard. You will not see any minister wanting to suffer the economic hurdles but they will proudly tell us that hosla rakay to people who barely make any money
I agree with your comments. I am frustrated too. If we closely look at the ministers, only who are true PTI face and working hard. Rest are hardly working, but giving more headache to IK.

After Asad Umer's removal, we can see how much influence outsiders have on our system. Asad was trying to keep people of Pakistan first, but the donors did not wanted that. They now brought Hafeez Shaikh who is their agent. He will approve all their conditions. The ultimate blame will fall on IK.