Why punjabi mahajir dont want mqm?

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Mr Usman Baig Inqilaab doesn't come by sitting in the Laps of Army....

And Altaf can't become Khumaini (who was in France and use to send his messages to Iranians) by making speeches (from London) to Muhajir Community in Karachi and Hyderabad only. Muhajir Community can be agreed with "Bullet, Bhatta & Blackmailing " Philosophy of Altaf but not the rest of Pakistan. So MQM would always by a party of Karachi and Hyderabad only.

Last edited:

pakistan_pak

MPA (400+ posts)
beware that MQMrs disguise their self and fake their identities on this form and try to bring haterdness amoung comunities.
if you are pathan,pangabi,balochi,shidhi,mohajar......................................... remember you are nothing but muslim.
and remember all muslims are brothers.
THUMBS UP FOR BROTHER HOOD.

tauseef-it

MPA (400+ posts)
hi everyone mera aik dost jis kay parents india mai pakistan ka liya sab kuch chode ka ayaa they r not mahajir they pur pakistani jinoo nay pakistan ka liya itni qurbani di apna sab kuch india chode kar ayaa hai jis ka name yasir vo sargodha sa hai mera saath milan italy. rehta hai mujhay to jo mqm sa nafrat hai vo hai but us ko in sa bhot shadeed nafrat hai mai jo threat bana raha hoo vomera saath hai vo mqm sa dil sa nafrat kerta hai aur vo pti ka supporter hai mai pmln ka suporter hoon mai apnay karachi aur jitna dosray mulk mai jo mqm ko vote deeta hai un sa kehna chahta khudra pakistan chand logoo ki sazish sa bacha lo

Bohot Afsos Huwa ap ki soch par,

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mr Usman Baig Inqilaab doesn't come by sitting the Labs of Army....

And Altaf can't become Khumaini (who was in France and use to send his messages to Iranians) by making speeches (from London) to Muhajir Community in Karachi and Hyderabad only. Muhajir Community can be agreed with "Bullet, Bhatta & Blackmailing " Philosophy of Altaf but not the rest of Pakistan. So MQM would always by a party of Karachi and Hyderabad only.

We vote for MQM after seeing their work in Karachi and the policies they quote repeatedly. Thats all. No one ever pointed a gun to my head and asked me to vote MQM. They dont need to do that, they get lakhs of vote without it.

'Muhajir'(whatever that is, i presume you are referring to MQM voters) do not agree with "bullet, blackmail and bhatta", no one does and no one wold vote for MQM if they did that. Come talk to people in Karachi yourself and ask them why they vote for MQM, you will find out the truth and stop posting such racist comments.

Now lety me ask you a question, "Why are PTI supporters such racists??

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
We vote for MQM after seeing their work in Karachi and the policies they quote repeatedly. Thats all. No one ever pointed a gun to my head and asked me to vote MQM. They dont need to do that, they get lakhs of vote without it.

'Muhajir'(whatever that is, i presume you are referring to MQM voters) do not agree with "bullet, blackmail and bhatta", no one does and no one wold vote for MQM if they did that. Come talk to people in Karachi yourself and ask them why they vote for MQM, you will find out the truth and stop posting such racist comments.

Now lety me ask you a question, "Why are PTI supporters such racists??

I think you don't know the history of MQM.. Initially MQM was registered as Muhajir Qaumi Movement. Muhajir name was given by MQMers not us.... and it was MQMers who gathered peoples /supporters of MQM on the name of Muhajirs. MQMers has exploited the Mahajirs not us man.

We, the PTIers, are not racist. It is MQMers who allow the non-Mahajirs, to show their "Racism" (in your opinion) towards Muhajirs..

Think and get informed Before you Speak man. Blame others blindly is not good.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think you don't know the history of MQM.. Initially MQM was registered as Muhajir Qaumi Movement. Muhajir name was given by MQMers not us.... and it was MQMers who gathered peoples /supporters of MQM on the name of Muhajirs. MQMers has exploited the Mahajirs not us man.

We, the PTIers, are not racist. It is MQMers who allow the non-Mahajirs, to show their "Racism" (in your opinion) towards Muhajirs..

Think and get informed Before you Speak man. Blame others blindly is not good.

That was then, this is now. Actually that word was coined way before MQM ever came along, in the time of Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto to create a difference between people living in cities and villages in Sindh and the 'outsider in our midst' mentality was carefully nurtured. No one uses 'muhajir' anymore except for people with an axe to grind.

And i didnt say the following sentence, you did

Muhajir Community can be agreed with "Bullet, Bhatta & Blackmailing "Philosophy of Altaf but not the rest of Pakistan

How can anyone agree with the policy of killing and extortion??

Insult Altaf and his cohorts and MQM all you want but please kindly refrain from using sentences like these, it causes a lot of harm and makes it very difficult for me ever to vote for PTI. Hope you didnt mind the sentence i used before, it was said in anger.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
That was then, this is now. Actually that word was coined way before MQM ever came along, in the time of Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto to create a difference between people living in cities and villages in Sindh and the 'outsider in our midst' mentality was carefully nurtured. No one uses 'muhajir' anymore except for people with an axe to grind.

And i didnt say the following sentence, you did

How can anyone agree with the policy of killing and extortion??

Insult Altaf and his cohorts and MQM all you want but please kindly refrain from using sentences like these, it causes a lot of harm and makes it very difficult for me ever to vote for PTI. Hope you didnt mind the sentence i used before, it was said in anger.

There were many things coined by Z A Butto but no body remember many of those slogans but MQM has kept word "Muhajir" Alive by adding it to their party MQM (i.e. First M for Muhajir).

If they would consider themselves as Pakistani, then why did not use the word like Pakistan Qaumi Movemet (PQM), Awani Q M (AQM), Watan QM or some thing like that. U should accept the mistake did by MQMers...

They did it because they wanted to gather all Indian Migrants and get sympathy by the name of Muhajirs.

First they used it as political slogan and when got "Success", now they want to get-rid-off from the name of "Muhajir" to give a dive in National Level Politics.

Last edited:

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
There were many things coined by Z A Butto but no body remember many of those slogans but MQM has kept word "Muhajir" Alive by adding it to their party MQM (i.e. First M for Muhajir).

If they would consider themselves as Pakistani, then why did not use the word like Pakistan Qaumi Movemet (PQM), Awani Q M (AQM), Watan QM or some thing like that. U should accept the mistake did by MQMers...

They did it because they wanted to gather all Indian Migrants and get sympathy by the name of Muhajirs.

First they used it as political slogan and when got "Success", now they want to get-rid-off from the name of "Muhajir" to give a dive in National Level Politics.

what happened was that the government introduced the quota system and even then Sindh was the only province where there was urban\rural division in the quota system. MQM was the only party which raised this issue in politics. And after that there were ethnic riots in Karachi and MQM came forward as the only party to protect the rights of Urdu speaking people.

Yes they used the ethnic card as all parties have done (except for PTI, i will give em that), but now they have turned themselves into a national party that should be appreciated

Actually the reason of MQMs rise rests entirely on the shoulders of JI. If they had raised the issues of Karachi in assemblies as they had been given the votes to do MQM would never have been the force it is today .

paki-lover

MPA (400+ posts)
brasstack tumera jis tahreek sa talaq hai uss sa kabhi b achi zuban ki umeed nahi ki jaa sakhti agar punjabi galiya deena lag gay to tum log moo chooptay rahoo gay but chopay ga nahi kio ke punjabi mai itni gali hai ka deena mai b sharm ati hai warning kar raha hoo aab aisi harkat nahi

Last edited: