Why PM Imran Khan allowed Nawaz Sharif to go London?? Details by Siddique Jan

infinity121

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Now, your post shows your mental blockage attached with your idiotic rhetoric which you repeat quite often even when the Bongi Khan is wrong .
I have every right to expose him and you together for whatever you guys are worth . Which is not more than an ounce of beans in any currency . Don't try to portrayed him as a neutral Journalist. He is a MF well known for his ass kissing boots and Bongi together.

Buddy, you are exposing yourself by defending the corrupt looters of this country. But then I dont blame you, you are just doing namak halali. Its not an easy task for you to defend the corrupt leaders of yours, who the whole world knows have earned haram wealth.

infinity121

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Don't feel bad , there will be many more moments where you will get a chance to lick. Some Boots are not worth crying ... Enjoy , your evening of sorrow.

Better than licking the haram bones you feeding upon from the corrupt looters so called leaders like Nawaza lohar , Maryam Calibri or their touts. Mard k bachy ho to halal kama kar khao.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This is all new for you Zaidi baby ... you are not used to see this. Have you heard what has Armed forces done to some of their own recently who betrayed their country? When was the last time BB, Zardari or your masters Sharifs actually got one of their darbaris fired or given punishment or made any cases against one of their own? The answer is NEVER. Imran has dismissed a big number of PTI MPAs on charges of corruption which has never happened in the history?
Lol.? .. Can you write 6 such names of MPAs who were dismissed ? .... A good one . never heard a lie it so bluntly spoken ....
NAB is acting against PTI too ... there are few people who are facing the charges and some in NAB's custody or were in custody and now on bail.

Another good one ... I don't know where you come up with these jokes ....Except Aleem Khan , who was later let go, how many PTI leaders are in Jail during the NAB investigation ? You like me to post what Javid Iqbal said about Pervaiz Khattak and why he is not being arrested ? you are a real joke, a hilarious character.
So you need to take your head out of your *** and see the reality. All is not rosy right now but things are moving in the right direction. Your hatred of Imran and our armed forces is too obvious. You have no answer for any of my questions .
I have no answer for any of questions... You got no answer for any of the questions I raised. Count the number of lotas in the PTI who are on ministerial positions .? ..LOl
... When your masters cases are dismissed, justice is all good but when your masters get convicted on some cases, you have a problem .... This is called "Acha Acha hup hup ... kadwa kadwa thoo thoo".....Wah Zaidi bhai wah ... kiya patwari logic hai. Oh BTW writing in bold doesn't convert BS into anything logical.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why are you so dumb??? Oh don't answer that ... I already know... being a patwari is being worse than being dumb ...

1. Did Imran made majority of these cases or were these cases were already in progress before Imran even became the PM?
2. Who do you think will have to face justice ... of course the corrupt and chor who were in power. PTI was only in power in a small province and your masters were in the power so if there was any corruption, why didn't your masters went against the corrupt in KPK? When Imran found out about his MPAs who took money, he dismissed them ... Would your masters even thought about such action. In fact, they rewarded the chors so their chori can stay protected.
3. Did Imran or PTI made the NAB or was it the munafiq parties who hand picked the NAB Chairperson?
4. All Imran did was to give independence to the institutions .... If you have proof that Imran is causing NAB or any other federal investigation agency is going after your corrupt masters ... prove it ... just making up BS is not considered proof.
5. In fact ... it's a record that it's the first time that NAB is investigating some of the people in the sitting government. Has that ever happened in your masters government?
6. Finally ... all these people who have left your parties and joined parties are now suddenly lotas ... they were apparently fine when they were with you but now they are lotas because they joined PTI. What logic? When they were in PPP and your masters were in the government, why didn't you go against them? It is clear they were against each other but also for each other as long as they both protected each other's corruption.

So say something intelligent or don't say it at all.

Lol.? .. Can you write 6 such names of MPAs who were dismissed ? .... A good one . never heard a lie it so bluntly spoken ....

Another good one ... I don't know where you come up with these jokes ....Except Aleem Khan , who was later let go, how many PTI leaders are in Jail during the NAB investigation ? You like me to post what Javid Iqbal said about Pervaiz Khattak and why he is not being arrested ? you are a real joke, a hilarious character.

I have no answer for any of questions... You got no answer for any of the questions I raised. Count the number of lotas in the PTI who are on ministerial positions .? ..LOl

Zaidi Qasim

Why are you so dumb??? Oh don't answer that ... I already know... being a patwari is being worse than being dumb ...

1. Did Imran made majority of these cases or were these cases were already in progress before Imran even became the PM?
2. Who do you think will have to face justice ... of course the corrupt and chor who were in power. PTI was only in power in a small province and your masters were in the power so if there was any corruption, why didn't your masters went against the corrupt in KPK? When Imran found out about his MPAs who took money, he dismissed them ... Would your masters even thought about such action. In fact, they rewarded the chors so their chori can stay protected.
3. Did Imran or PTI made the NAB or was it the munafiq parties who hand picked the NAB Chairperson?
4. All Imran did was to give independence to the institutions .... If you have proof that Imran is causing NAB or any other federal investigation agency is going after your corrupt masters ... prove it ... just making up BS is not considered proof.
5. In fact ... it's a record that it's the first time that NAB is investigating some of the people in the sitting government. Has that ever happened in your masters government?
6. Finally ... all these people who have left your parties and joined parties are now suddenly lotas ... they were apparently fine when they were with you but now they are lotas because they joined PTI. What logic? When they were in PPP and your masters were in the government, why didn't you go against them? It is clear they were against each other but also for each other as long as they both protected each other's corruption.

So say something intelligent or don't say it at all.
Lot of rants , where is the Names of 6 MPA from PTI who were taken out ?
These corrupts who join PTI were lotas because they left their parties and join PTI , under the pressure of Boots . Some of them were blackmailed and others were threatened . But they all are still Lotas.
Why NAB didn't arrest Perviaz Khattack and why NAB chairman had to say why he is reluctant to take out Government corrupts ?

Above all, give me the name of those MPA who were fired under Bongi Khan ....

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
What a dumba$$ question ... why would Imran fire someone unless their crime has been proven? So go to your selected NAB Chairman and your judges most of which your masters have brought and ask them to complete the investigation and give the punishment that is fitting of the crime ... Is there someone stopping you? And don't make that lame excuse that Army is stopping them ... Well why did the Army let your chor fraud master off the hook to get out of jail on fake illness. These ba$tards get sick when in jail and then are healthy when outside. Also as far as the lotas are concerned, so when your masters had the Musharraf team ... they were not lotas but allies but now since they have joined PTI, they are lotas. At least use the same standard to judge people. Also as always instead of answering any questions, you play the same game your masters do which is ask other more dumb questions. Seriously my friend, get some education and do something more worthwhile with your life rather than defending the looters, fraudsters and plunderers of this nation.

Lot of rants , where is the Names of 6 MPA from PTI who were taken out ?
These corrupts who join PTI were lotas because they left their parties and join PTI , under the pressure of Boots . Some of them were blackmailed and others were threatened . But they all are still Lotas.
Why NAB didn't arrest Perviaz Khattack and why NAB chairman had to say why he is reluctant to take out Government corrupts ?

Above all, give me the name of those MPA who were fired under Bongi Khan ....

Zaidi Qasim

What a dumba$$ question ... why would Imran fire someone unless their crime has been proven?

Read your own post. I don't think you read what you write. ? ....

This is all new for you Zaidi baby ... you are not used to see this. Have you heard what has Armed forces done to some of their own recently who betrayed their country? When was the last time BB, Zardari or your masters Sharifs actually got one of their darbaris fired or given punishment or made any cases against one of their own? The answer is NEVER. Imran has dismissed a big number of PTI MPAs on charges of corruption which has never happened in the history? NAB is acting against PTI too ... there are few people who are facing the charges and some in NAB's custody or were in custody and now on bail. So you need to take your head out of your *** and see the reality. All is not rosy right now but things are moving in the right direction. Your hatred of Imran and our armed forces is too obvious. You have no answer for any of my questions ... When your masters cases are dismissed, justice is all good but when your masters get convicted on some cases, you have a problem .... This is called "Acha Acha hup hup ... kadwa kadwa thoo thoo".....Wah Zaidi bhai wah ... kiya patwari logic hai. Oh BTW writing in bold doesn't convert BS into anything logical.

??????????????

I give up man. I can't win from a fickle liar....

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Or maybe you cannot read simple English ... or too dumb to comprehend simple comprehensions or has an ego bigger than your head and thus has left no place for any useful brain cells.

Read your own post. I don't think you read what you write. ? ....

??????????????

I give up man. I can't win from a fickle liar....