Why PM Imran Khan allowed Nawaz Sharif to go London?? Details by Siddique Jan

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Agar yeh manhoos chor yahan mur gaya to tum log us ka ilzaam bhi Imran pur laga dete ... Regardless I do not agree with this move. Maybe courts should let all sick prisoners out on bail so they can get proper treatment and maybe send them to West for treatment just like this chor nawaz.

Niazi ka surrender first modi k aagay now nawaz chor k agay...

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
یہ کوئ بہت ہی بے شرم اور انتہائ گرا ہوا شخص ہے ۔ بونگی کے چوتڑوں سے چپک کے ایسے گفتگو کررہا ہے جیسے بونگی خان کے منہہ میں جو چوسنی ہے اس کی ڈور کا دوسرا سرا جی ایچ کیو کے گیٹ سے بندھا ہوا ہے ۔ اتنی بڑی بات اور نہایت مہارت سے اس طرح کہدینا کہ بونگی خان پر حرف نہ آئے ، اس جیسا چماڑ ، چوتڑ خور ہی کرسکتا ہے ۔

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dickwad ... you are back again with your usual BS. Go get some education before criticizing others. Maybe once you have a degree in journalism and some working experience, then people may buy what you are trying to sell. Until that happens which I know probably will never, it is best to keep your filthy existence under wraps.

یہ کوئ بہت ہی بے شرم اور انتہائ گرا ہوا شخص ہے ۔ بونگی کے چوتڑوں سے چپک کے ایسے گفتگو کررہا ہے جیسے بونگی خان کے منہہ میں جو چوسنی ہے اس کی ڈور کا دوسرا سرا جی ایچ کیو کے گیٹ سے بندھا ہوا ہے ۔ اتنی بڑی بات اور نہایت مہارت سے اس طرح کہدینا کہ بونگی خان پر حرف نہ آئے ، اس جیسا چماڑ ، چوتڑ خور ہی کرسکتا ہے ۔

Zaidi Qasim

Dickwad ... you are back again with your usual BS. Go get some education before criticizing others. Maybe once you have a degree in journalism and some working experience, then people may buy what you are trying to sell. Until that happens which I know probably will never, it is best to keep your filthy existence under wraps.
What have stirred your foam so roughly ? You should get some education yourself and if possible, give some to your Bum buddy Jaan the sucker. He got the same degree Baber Awan got from the filthy university teaching him how to deceive and lie. He is a fucked up brain washed potty in Journalist dress. Nothing could be educational about his lengthy BS which he tries to sell pea brains . His posting on this forum by you shows your level of inclination , right from the Ghafoora's book .

Wake up Pak

‏منی ٹریل کی ضرورت پڑی تو مریم گروی
لندن بھاگنے کی ضرورت پڑی تو مریم گروی

قائد پٹوار تیرے بیوپار تے لعنت ?️
‎#نواز_بھگوڑا_لندن_دوڑا

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well one for thing for sure .... Siddique Jan is not just educated but also well respected and has about 180k subscribers and growing as people want to listen to him unlike you who is a nobody ... pretending to be somebody ... but with an IQ almost the same as the duffer chors you defend for few bones. Take a good look at yourself in the mirror before judging others ... Mr. self-proclaimed know-it-all. I hope you will be distributing sweets again soon as the rapist of this motherland Sharif has been given bail by his own judges and now he will soon be reunited with his fugitive sons and brother-in-law. But as I said before, no matter where he goes in the world .... he will be disrespected and insulted for the crimes against Pakistan and greeted with "Go Nawaz Go" and "Sara Tabbar Chor Hai". Kiya faida aisee daulat ka ... do takke ki izzat ho goi poorey jahan main.

What have stirred your foam so roughly ? You should get some education yourself and if possible, give some to your Bum buddy Jaan the sucker. He got the same degree Baber Awan got from the filthy university teaching him how to deceive and lie. He is a fucked up brain washed potty in Journalist dress. Nothing could be educational about his lengthy BS which he tries to sell pea brains . His posting on this forum by you shows your level of inclination , right from the Ghafoora's book .

Zaidi Qasim

Well one for thing for sure .... Siddique Jan is not just educated but also well respected and has about 180k subscribers and growing as people want to listen to him unlike you who is a nobody ... pretending to be somebody ... but with an IQ almost the same as the duffer chors you defend for few bones. Take a good look at yourself in the mirror before judging others ... Mr. self-proclaimed know-it-all. I hope you will be distributing sweets again soon as the rapist of this motherland Sharif has been given bail by his own judges and now he will soon be reunited with his fugitive sons and brother-in-law. But as I said before, no matter where he goes in the world .... he will be disrespected and insulted for the crimes against Pakistan and greeted with "Go Nawaz Go" and "Sara Tabbar Chor Hai". Kiya faida aisee daulat ka ... do takke ki izzat ho goi poorey jahan main.
Now, your post shows your mental blockage attached with your idiotic rhetoric which you repeat quite often even when the Bongi Khan is wrong .
I have every right to expose him and you together for whatever you guys are worth . Which is not more than an ounce of beans in any currency . Don't try to portrayed him as a neutral Journalist. He is a MF well known for his ass kissing boots and Bongi together.

Wake up Pak

‏اب تو درخواست کر کے منت ترلے اور خان کے آگے لیٹ گیا کہ "مینوں جا لین دے، تیری مہربانی" ?

Alpha Charlie

MPA (400+ posts)
What the F**K man
In Generals ko kya masla yar
Hamesha yeh bhag jata
To hell with State , Army and Judiciary
F**K you all

Alpha Charlie

MPA (400+ posts)
Agar yeh manhoos chor yahan mur gaya to tum log us ka ilzaam bhi Imran pur laga dete ... Regardless I do not agree with this move. Maybe courts should let all sick prisoners out on bail so they can get proper treatment and maybe send them to West for treatment just like this chor nawaz.

Let him die then
Chor hai sala
Army Judiciary state ya Pakistan ka Jawai nhi !!!

Aslan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Niazi ka surrender first modi k aagay now nawaz chor k agay...
What if he dies in Pakistan then the corrupt media,opposition parties and members of public would have blamed IK.There would have been a lot of sympathy for Nawaz which would have been damaging for IK and PTI.

Democratic

Senator (1k+ posts)
Conversation at 2:30 AM
Asif Ghafoor: Hello crow
Siddique Jan: Yes sir, are you up so late?
Asif Ghafoor: I am a twitter based general so i can be up any time. Anyways, don't you see our Youthias are in a severe pain?
Siddique Jan: Yes sir, in very severe pain
Asif Ghafoor: Do something about it
Siddique Jan: I have run out of stories
Asif Ghafoor: Shut up, just make up anything and make Imran look like a winner. Our youthias shall buy it.
Siddique Jan: Ok sir

And then the crow applies his wife's fair and lovely on his face, sets up the camera and starts selling the Youthias the Marijuana they badly crave for

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Maybe instead of just spewing hatred and passing judgement ... you should subscribe to his channel and see how many times he has criticized Imran and his government. You and other paid touts will never grow b@lls to admit that how mercilessly your masters looted the nation. Just waiting for you to say the words "Yes ... I agree that all chors and corrupts should be hanged in public and looted money of the motherland brought back". I am waiting ..... The clock is ticking. BTW look who's talking who kiss *** day and night for few bones of the sicilian mafia.

Now, your post shows your mental blockage attached with your idiotic rhetoric which you repeat quite often even when the Bongi Khan is wrong .
I have every right to expose him and you together for whatever you guys are worth . Which is not more than an ounce of beans in any currency . Don't try to portrayed him as a neutral Journalist. He is a MF well known for his ass kissing boots and Bongi together.