Why Mullah Umer had refused the USA handing over Usama

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اس ویڈیو میں شاہ احمد نورانی بتا رہے ہیں کے جب ان کو افغانستان بھیجا گیا اور کہا گیا کے وہ ملا عمر کو سمجھائیں کے وہ اسامہ کو امریکا کے حوالے کر دے تو ملا عمر نے ان کو بتایا کے اس کو خواب میں حضور اکرم صلى الله عليه وسلم کی بشارت ہوی اور یہ بشارت اس کو تین دفع ہوئی

Last edited:

Terminator;

Minister (2k+ posts)
اَپن سمجھتا ہے، کہ مولبی لوگ،،خاص کر وجیرِ آجم بننے کی خواہش رکھنے والے مولبی جھوٹ بہت بولتے ہیں
جیسا کہ ڈیزلی، ترچھی ٹوپی والا،، اور یہ خود ساختہ کہانیاں گھڑنے والا مولبی نورانی

ا​

knowledge88

اَپن سمجھتا ہے، کہ مولبی لوگ،،خاص کر وجیرِ آجم بننے کی خواہش رکھنے والے مولبی جھوٹ بہت بولتے ہیں
جیسا کہ ڈیزلی، ترچھی ٹوپی والا،، اور یہ خود ساختہ کہانیاں گھڑنے والا مولبی نورانی

ا​

But If Shah Ahmed Noorani had lied about Mulla Umer that he dreamt of Prophet Muhammad PBUH and Prophet Muhammad PBUH had told Mulla Umer that eventual victory will be of Muslims then he would have told the world that he never dreamt of Prophet Muhammad PBUH. Mulla Umer died many years after the USA invasion and this statement of Shah Ahmed Noorani was printed everywhere in the world.

Terminator;

Minister (2k+ posts)
But If Shah Ahmed Noorani had lied about Mulla Umer that he dreamt of Prophet Muhammad PBUH and Prophet Muhammad PBUH had told Mulla Umer that eventual victory will be of Muslims then he would have told the world that he never dreamt of Prophet Muhammad PBUH. Mulla Umer died many years after the USA invasion and this statement of Shah Ahmed Noorani was printed everywhere in the world.
وڈے دلے، ڈکیت زرداری،، اور اِن جیسے حرامخوروں کی حکومت سازی میں کاندھا دینے والے نورانی سچّے کیسے ہو سکتے ہیں ؟؟؟
ملاّ عمر نے امریکہ کو جواب دیا تھا، کہ اُسامہ ہمارا مہمان ہے، اور پشتون روایات کے مطابق ہم مہمان کو جانے کا نہیں کہہ سکتے، جب تک کہ وہ خود ، اپنی مرضی سے جانے کا ارادہ نہیں کر لیتا

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

میرا جسم میری مرضی
ملا عمر کا اسامہ ملا عمر کی مرضی

ایدے وچ پرابلم کی اے ؟؟؟

surfer

اس ویڈیو میں شاہ احمد نورانی بتا رہے ہیں کے جب ان کو افغانستان بھیجا گیا اور کہا گیا کے وہ ملا عمر کو سمجھائیں کے وہ اسامہ کو امریکا کے حوالے کر دے تو ملا عمر نے ان کو بتایا کے اس کو خواب میں حضور اکرم صلى الله عليه وسلم کی بشارت ہوی اور یہ بشارت اس کو تین دفع ہوئی

And in the 2nd week of bombing, the taliban were willing to negotiate handing over OBL (although to a 3rd country) if the bombing ceased.

knowledge88

And in the 2nd week of bombing, the taliban were willing to negotiate handing over OBL (although to a 3rd country) if the bombing ceased.

The link says Talibans were willing to hand over Usama to a third country only IF
the USA could have provided sufficient evidence against him. But this has been Talibans instance from the beginning. This did not change after the USA started bombing. Mulla Umar had said many times to the USA to provide the evidence against Usama.

knowledge88

میرا جسم میری مرضی
ملا عمر کا اسامہ ملا عمر کی مرضی

ایدے وچ پرابلم کی اے ؟؟؟
The issue is not why he didn't hand Usama over. The issue is that he received divine guidance or not. I believe Mulla Umar would not have lied.

surfer

The link says Talibans were willing to hand over Usama to a third country only IF
the USA could provide sufficient evidence against him.
"The offer yesterday from Haji Abdul Kabir, the Taliban's deputy prime minister, to surrender Mr bin Laden if America would halt its bombing and provide evidence against the Saudi-born dissident was not new but it suggested the Taliban are increasingly weary of the air strikes, which have crippled much of their military and communications assets."

They had made this offer before the bombing started as well.

I think it's a fair demand - but at that time Bush was not willing to negotiate - arrogance...

Everus

Senator (1k+ posts)
Prophet SAW also ordered Mulla Umar to run away from battlefield as soon as Jehad starts?
Whole world witnessed "Mulla Umar Mujahid" escaped Jehad with his tail between his legs?

???

knowledge88

"The offer yesterday from Haji Abdul Kabir, the Taliban's deputy prime minister, to surrender Mr bin Laden if America would halt its bombing and provide evidence against the Saudi-born dissident was not new but it suggested the Taliban are increasingly weary of the air strikes, which have crippled much of their military and communications assets."

They had made this offer before the bombing started as well.

I think it's a fair demand - but at that time Bush was not willing to negotiate - arrogance...
True without evidence no country would hand over a person from their country to another except of course Pakistan :-) Pakistan handed over many people to the USA without any investigation on the US demand.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

How come ( nauzubillah ) only dhongi moulvis and mullah like Omar and Tahir Qadri have these kind of dreams

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
The issue is not why he didn't hand Usama over. The issue is that he received divine guidance or not. I believe Mulla Umar would not have lied.
You gotta be fuckin' shitting me mate. So this cyclops son of a bitch motherfucker whose supposed to have received divine guidance sat on a cd70 and got the fuck out of dodge the second it was time to actually fight the kuffar in his so called jihad.

Man I can't believe you believe this shit.

knowledge88

You gotta be fuckin' shitting me mate. So this cyclops son of a bitch motherfucker whose supposed to have received divine guidance sat on a cd70 and got the fuck out of dodge the second it was time to actually fight the kuffar in his so called jihad.

I never believed Mullah Umar escaped. I believed he died in Afghanistan. You know my feelings towards TTP and Talibans. I also don't believe in their aggressive way of practicing Islam. But to my understanding, Mulla Umar was an unbelievable brave man. Musharaff wrote in his book that he had a reputation to be like a lion. Musharaff also wrote that Mulla Umer had himself removed one of his eyes with a knife after he was injured in a bomb attack fighting the Russians and a glass stuck in his eye.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I never believed Mullah Umar escaped. I believed he died in Afghanistan. You know my feelings towards TTP and Talibans. I also don't believe in their aggressive way of practicing Islam. But to my understanding, Mulla Umar was an unbelievable brave man. Musharaff wrote in his book that he had a reputation to be like a lion. Musharaff also wrote that Mulla Umer had himself removed one of his eyes with a knife after he was injured in a bomb attack fighting the Russians and a glass stuck in his eye.
And he was supposed to be over 6.5 feet tall. All stuff of myths and legends. Just like his dream.

disgusted

Non-Pashtuns will not understand the basic tenets of Pushtuns, Melmastia[ which means hospitality]. nanwatai [which means giving protection to any who asks you] Hazrat Mulla Omar was an Pushtun of integrity having a superb belief in Islam and with a superb willpower and belief in way of Pushtuns. He chose the honorable way irespective of the costs. He even asked the Yanks whether the evidence they had could OBL be prosecuted in an American court. The reply was in negative.