Why Mehwish Hayat was reluctant to discuss kashmir on camera?

master timi

MPA (400+ posts)
She repeatedly said that she is not allowed to talk about it. I guess the organizers of the show must have had signed a contract with her which says that you won't use this platform for any political or regional issues.

shaheenzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
The event organizer may have banned Mahwesh Hayat from speaking on Kashmir. Because there are liberals in some institutions who see the oppression of dogs and cats, but they do not see Indian oppression in Kashmir.

Muhammad Jibran

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ان جسم فروش عورتوں کے لئے پیسہ اور شہرت ہی سب کچھ ہے۔۔۔۔۔ ابھی پیسے دو اسکو سب بولےگی

یہی وہ لوگ ہیں جنہیں علماء پہ فوقیت دی جاتی ہے، وہی علماء جنہوں نے ۱۸۵۷ کی جنگ آزادی لڑی، پھر پاکستان بننے کے لیے قربانیاں دی

اس وقت کی ایلیٹ کلاس انگریزوں کے ساتھ تھی

akbar41

Senator (1k+ posts)
Tawaif ka koi mulk naih hota jo paisay dee, woh os ki, don’t take serious these kanjaries.
Money is their country.
Bitch is always a bitch.

Hate_Nooras

yeah it matters for us, not for Potiyans, cuz he was awarded tamgah e imtiaz by your government for doing nothing..... Such greedy and shameless people deserves opprobrium.
Who is us? Your the moron that defends crooks while pretending to be religiou. We are not Ind where every idiot has to tow the party line.

Muhammad Jibran

Who is us? Your the moron that defends crooks while pretending to be religiou. We are not Ind where every idiot has to tow the party line.
I never defended any corrupt ...... I am more ideological than imran khan, i have thrown him out of party just like he said in his address of 2011

Hate_Nooras

I never defended any corrupt ...... I am more ideological than imran khan, i have thrown him out of party just like he said in his address of 2011
I will keep an eye out from now on YOUR POSTS. And btw its always easier to be more ideological when you are a nobody sitting behind a keyboard.

Complete Sense

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is an open evidence for all of us that how this so called celebreities, like Actors, Players,Singers, politicians are sold to other nations specially to India.
Now the question is how we can boycot thses people by not watching their films, or matches or politicians.
We are living in the most corrupted country with the name of Muslims.

baaghi01

Senator (1k+ posts)
ان جسم فروش عورتوں کے لئے پیسہ اور شہرت ہی سب کچھ ہے۔۔۔۔۔ ابھی پیسے دو اسکو سب بولےگی

یہی وہ لوگ ہیں جنہیں علماء پہ فوقیت دی جاتی ہے، وہی علماء جنہوں نے ۱۸۵۷ کی جنگ آزادی لڑی، پھر پاکستان بننے کے لیے قربانیاں دی

pehli baar koi sahi baat ki hai tum ne

khan1953

Senator (1k+ posts)

What olama? olama fucked this country. Do you know where muslims stand now in the world? go see yourself in a mirror!

bhaibarood

asee baat nahi boltey.
yeh sex worker nahi , model hai bhai.
kia pata iska Allah se taluq hum sab se acha ho?
Allah se dar bhai
PS: iska bootha menu pasand vi aye

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
waise hee jaise tum shareefon aur zardiaron ke dallal subah sham un choron ko defend karte hain in forums pur. At least that lady who has nothing to do with politics had the courage to say the truth unlike you jackals.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Don't assume … she is a professional artist … and it is not uncommon for the organizers to tell the artists attending or participating in their program to stay away from political discussion. Even though who am I to judge. Dillon ka haal sirf Allaah janta hai. Tum dallali karte raho apne aqaon kee apna zameer aur imaan bech bech kur. Cowards!!!

$$$ important hai
Kashmir gaya ghass charney
Walde e Mehwiish Dr Alvi aur Naeem ul haq ne mana kia hogaa?

tashi_2233

Senator (1k+ posts)
Penny Appeal in non political NGO and Organizers stopped participants to give any political statement there,critics must understand this

Muhammad Jibran

waise hee jaise tum shareefon aur zardiaron ke dallal subah sham un choron ko defend karte hain in forums pur. At least that lady who has nothing to do with politics had the courage to say the truth unlike you jackals.
Abay haram k pillay kis nay defend kiya ??? Is say behtar tou indian actors hain jo kam az kam apnay mulk k tou wafadar hain...... in jism faroshoun k leye paisa he sub kuch hai phr tmharay jaisay kanjar in ko tamgha e imtiaz bhe pakra dytay hian

Muhammad Jibran

Don't assume … she is a professional artist … and it is not uncommon for the organizers to tell the artists attending or participating in their program to stay away from political discussion. Even though who am I to judge. Dillon ka haal sirf Allaah janta hai. Tum dallali karte raho apne aqaon kee apna zameer aur imaan bech bech kur. Cowards!!!
abay bharway kashmir issue isn't a political issue... it is a humanitarian issue..... tm jaisay gando har ak ko phokat main defend karnay ajatay hain.... ghustakhoun say lykar ghaseetiyoun tak sub ko defend karnay ka zimmah Potiyans nay outhaya howa hai