Why junaid Khan expressed his silence on social media ?

Nikita Chaudhry

MPA (400+ posts)
Fact:
Junaid Khan is the only cricketer in the history of Cricket ever to be selected in 3 different World Cup squads but still fail to play a single World Cup match ?

whereas we also had worthless players who kept playing years after years without any solid continuous performance ...... like....... Shahid Afridi & Shoaib Malik !

Now, you tell me "who does not want him to shine" ?

D7CF74yWwAAL45L.jpg

Last edited:

Awan S

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
After recent changes this is best world cup squad Pakistan can bring forward. If they still cannot win it is up to them but this is best talent we have in all. Bringing back Aamir & Wahab both experienced players is good especially after very poor display of other fast bowlers. Muhammad Asif can be used as pinch hitter and bringing him back instead of newbie is also good. Our best effort will reach us to semi-final; we don't expect any more from this team.

Nikita Chaudhry

MPA (400+ posts)
After recent changes this is best world cup squad Pakistan can bring forward. If they still cannot win it is up to them but this is best talent we have in all. Bringing back Aamir & Wahab both experienced players is good especially after very poor display of other fast bowlers. Muhammad Asif can be used as pinch hitter and bringing him back instead of newbie is also good. Our best effort will reach us to semi-final; we don't expect any more from this team.

the team will be washed out before Quarter Finals..................... bookmark my this post.

Gujjar1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Fact:
Junaid Khan is the only cricketer in the history of Cricket ever to be selected in 3 different World Cup squads but still fail to play a single World Cup match ?

whereas we also had worthless players who kept playing years after years without any solid continuous performance ...... like....... Shahid Afridi & Shoaib Malik !

Now, you tell me "who does not want him to shine" ?

D7CF74yWwAAL45L.jpg

I agree on shoaib Malik but Shahid Afridi won Us the twenty20 WC and have won most MOM for Pakistan.

Common_pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
This is sad inclusion........ I feel with Hafeez, Shadab and part timer haris and Fakhar.
There is no need of Imad Waseem.
Junaid to be selected in place of him......It is my opinion, everyone is open to criticise.

Awan S

the team will be washed out before Quarter Finals..................... bookmark my this post.
There is no quarter final; every team will play against every other team and four top will play semi-final. It is very hard to reach semi-final that is why my best bet is to reach only semi.

nasir77

Junaid used to bowl 144-142 kph and now 132 max after getting married. he should pay attention on his fitness and pace rather than tweets. Same is the case with Umer Gul... He got enough chances to make money. Good thing that he has tape his mouth thanks.....

muhammadadeel

غیر ملکی کبھی بھی پاکستان کا بھلا نہیں سوچ سکتے

اس بیوقوف کوچ نے پاکستان کے بہترین کھلاڑیوں کی جگہ ۳رڈ کلاس کھلاڑیوں کو ہمیشہ کھیلایا ہے

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

اسکو صرف باتیں کرنی آتی ہیں . ایک دو چوکے پڑنے پر غصے میں گالیاں اور

اور گیند کو پٹخنا آتا ہے . سپورٹس مین سپرٹ نام کی کوئی چیز موصوف

.کے پاس سے بھی نہیں گزری

ًجِنکو نہیں پتا اُنکے لئے اطلاعا ًعرض ہے کہ بھائی صاحب بہت ہائی

.لیول کے خاندانی پٹواری ہیں اِسی لئے جاہل اور رج کے بد تمیز ہیں

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This is sad inclusion........ I feel with Hafeez, Shadab and part timer haris and Fakhar.
There is no need of Imad Waseem.
Junaid to be selected in place of him......It is my opinion, everyone is open to criticise.

I agree with you!

Apart from his bowling, Junaid is a good hitter of the ball as well.

Xiggs

اسکو صرف باتیں کرنی آتی ہیں . ایک دو چوکے پڑنے پر غصے میں گالیاں اور

اور گیند کو پٹخنا آتا ہے . سپورٹس مین سپرٹ نام کی کوئی چیز موصوف

.کے پاس سے بھی نہیں گزری

ًجِنکو نہیں پتا اُنکے لئے اطلاعا ًعرض ہے کہ بھائی صاحب بہت ہائی

.لیول کے خاندانی پٹواری ہیں اِسی لئے جاہل اور رج کے بد تمیز ہیں
Ball pathakhnay se yaad aaya ke sab se bada ball patkhoo to hasnain hai....uss gadhay ko short pitch bowling ke ilawa kuch aata hi nahi...baqi poori bowling lineup msi kisi ko yorker marna nahi aata.