Why is Karachi such a shithole.

Insight

Senator (1k+ posts)
Its not Sindh government its MQM WHICH IS THE MAIN CUPPRIT.
MQM was the king of karachi since 30 years.
Destroyed, looted, killings all done by MQM.

ZS_Devil

Minister (2k+ posts)
you
Wishful thinking..... Karachi is not Lahore or Peshawar. Only way to fix Karach is to make it Federal territory and move Sindh capital to Hyderabad. I know it will cost more to build the required infrastructure but it will be better in long run. Once it’s become federal territory it will not have any provincial influence, start the cleanup process.
1) Destroy the water mafia, send them all to jail.
2) special federal territory police and elite police should be in Karachi to prevent bhatta, patty crimes and extortion, kidnapping. kick out all the incompetent Sindh police.
3) cleanup Road, streets, park and beeches.
4) Build special resort and beeches for foreigner
5) Build high standard hotel and motels in the city
6) Build a robust transport system with Buses, metroRail/train.
And more things.
means give it to punjab :P lolx

ZS_Devil

Minister (2k+ posts)
aur tumhein ulta latka kar do char chhittar mar dein to tumhara problem bhi solved!
Abay sara karachi ka gund sirf afghani aur pujabhi hi daltay hein? aur woh teray mamay MQM aur PPP walay?:LOL:
bhai jo resources hai wo tou punjabi kha jatae hai gas ati hai karachi port se phr jati hai punjab saaf hone k liye aur phr wapis aa kr sindh walo ko double rate pr dete hai ar jo gas sindh se nikalti hai wo punjab ko saste rates pr de jati hai bullshiit sysstem banaa hoa hai feudel jtne sindh k khatarnaak hai us se double punjab k hai khatarnak jo manzaraam pr nahi atey hai jinko normally bueru curecy kehte hai

FANNE

MPA (400+ posts)
Some of you may know that I was traveling to Pakistan after many years, I arrived early this morning.
Checked into a hotel had a bit to eat and have just returned from half a day around Clifton and particular the Beach,
It serves a whole city of 20 million plus, Sindh and the whole Pakistan
It was full of shit. Literally from plastic bags to cans to bottles to food leftovers bones etc and the real shit Camel and Horse shit.
I even saw a used condom

By way of attractions
well there are none.
For a beech so vast, all I saw was a total lack of even the basics, bins, water points and the odd toilet would not go amiss.

IF PTI is serious about tourism,, start at the beach in Karachi.
Regulate all the massive buildings going up as prime time real estate,
but they will probably all just dump their shit in the sea.
It will be another 20 years before I return to Clifton/Karachi beach
There are def better places to waste my money on

Few small vendors selling child toys, palm readers, corn cob sellers and few sell
ng Juice and Roh Afza for RS 10. When I saw the state of the ice he was usung to make the drinks cold....
I walked away.

The whole area is filthy and filth is everywhere in Karachi
Roadsides Empty plots pavements and even outside food shops
Sad state of affairs
This is allover desi land.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
اُسکو کہتا ہوں آپکو ابھی قلفی کی ویڈیو فیڈ ایکس کرے
Seeing is believing. :ROFLMAO:
bhai jo resources hai wo tou punjabi kha jatae hai gas ati hai karachi port se phr jati hai punjab saaf hone k liye aur phr wapis aa kr sindh walo ko double rate pr dete hai ar jo gas sindh se nikalti hai wo punjab ko saste rates pr de jati hai bullshiit sysstem banaa hoa hai feudel jtne sindh k khatarnaak hai us se double punjab k hai khatarnak jo manzaraam pr nahi atey hai jinko normally bueru curecy kehte hai
Hahaha MQM and PPP have been in power for a long time and they made you to believe resources saray punjabi kha jatay hein?...and dummies like you believe it!:LOL: