Why is Karachi such a shithole.

Galaxy

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You need to demolish blocks and blocks of Buildings to make green areas all over the City and then you will see how nice it will look like.

Galaxy

Take the original British plan of Karachi and revive that and you will see the change.Karachi is also totally over populated. Send at least 5 to 7 million to Gwadar or make another new city between Gawadar and Karachi.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Some of you may know that I was traveling to Pakistan after many years, I arrived early this morning.
Checked into a hotel had a bit to eat and have just returned from half a day around Clifton and particular the Beach,
It serves a whole city of 20 million plus, Sindh and the whole Pakistan
It was full of shit. Literally from plastic bags to cans to bottles to food leftovers bones etc and the real shit Camel and Horse shit.
I even saw a used condom

By way of attractions
well there are none.
For a beech so vast, all I saw was a total lack of even the basics, bins, water points and the odd toilet would not go amiss.

IF PTI is serious about tourism,, start at the beach in Karachi.
Regulate all the massive buildings going up as prime time real estate,
but they will probably all just dump their shit in the sea.
It will be another 20 years before I return to Clifton/Karachi beach
There are def better places to waste my money on

Few small vendors selling child toys, palm readers, corn cob sellers and few sell
ng Juice and Roh Afza for RS 10. When I saw the state of the ice he was usung to make the drinks cold....
I walked away.

The whole area is filthy and filth is everywhere in Karachi
Roadsides Empty plots pavements and even outside food shops
Sad state of affairs

Really interesting read. You summarized it well. Since you'll be covering the whole country (Our modern Ibn e Batuta :LOL:), have a suggestion.

Just caption your posts as "Pakistan ka safar nama" I, II, III, IV, V etc., etc. or any other topic of your liking. What do you think?

ZS_Devil

Minister (2k+ posts)
PPP has been in power in Sindh.The reponsibilty lies with PPP governemnt.PTI can help provide extra funds but PPP needs to get its act together.If it can't solve the basic issues then it should hand Karachi over to federal government.
hahahhahhah i think you are living in fools area CM sindh had saying lot of time that federal govt is not providing the alloted funds and other thing is in karachi people from whole pakistan living here that's the major reason of that bullshit

ZS_Devil

Minister (2k+ posts)
Take the original British plan of Karachi and revive that and you will see the change.Karachi is also totally over populated. Send at least 5 to 7 million to Gwadar or make another new city between Gawadar and Karachi.
send afghani and punjabi back problem solve :P

Dr Adam

The pen is in the condom? To keep it from drying? Ab ismein kia:LOL: Kakaji aap to sachi mein kakay ho? Hahahaha:love:

اب اِسمیں یہ ہے کہ اِس قیمتی لیکن ڈسپوزیبل میان میں تیز دھاری تلوار رکھی جاتی ہے کچھ وقت کے لئے تاکہ وہ کھیت میں بلِا روک ٹوک اور با تیغ چل کر زیادہ خون خرابہ نہ کر بیٹھے
:p

Saboo

send afghani and punjabi back problem solve :p
aur tumhein ulta latka kar do char chhittar mar dein to tumhara problem bhi solved!
Abay sara karachi ka gund sirf afghani aur pujabhi hi daltay hein? aur woh teray mamay MQM aur PPP walay?:LOL:

Saboo

اب اِسمیں یہ ہے کہ اِس قیمتی لیکن ڈسپوزیبل میان میں تیز دھاری تلوار رکھی جاتی ہے کچھ وقت کے لئے تاکہ وہ کھیت میں بلِا روک ٹوک اور با تیغ چل کر زیادہ خون خرابہ نہ کر بیٹھے
O dekhein ji yeh aik multi-tasking tool hay? Aap ismein kuch bhi rakh saktay! Mein nay aik Pashori dost ko ismein niswar lay jatay dekha!:LOL: Ab ismein kia

i_syed2000

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
People of Karachi should come together to pressurize and hold accountable the Sindh Government. The filth bring disease to everyone living regardless of there ethnicity. So bury your differences on ethnic, religious, or spoken language grounds and work for the betterment of Karachi and Pakistan.

Dr Adam

O dekhein ji yeh aik multi-tasking tool hay? Aap ismein kuch bhi rakh saktay! Mein nay aik Pashori dost ko ismein niswar lay jatay dekha!:LOL: Ab ismein kia

اب اسمیں یہ ہے کہ میں نے اپنے ایک بہاری دوست کو اسمیں برف جماتے بھی دیکھا
سب سائنس کے کمالات ہیں بھیا
:LOL:

Saboo

اب اسمیں یہ ہے کہ میں نے اپنے ایک بہاری دوست کو اسمیں برف جماتے بھی دیکھا
سب سائنس کے کمالات ہیں بھیا
:LOL:
Hahaha....aur qulfi jamnay par apni girl friend ko day di hogi? I would like to see her sucking on it!:LOL:

kakamuna420

Well some kids are using condoms as birthday balloons. Therefore, we don't have to think bad.

kakamuna420

Well in London, everybody is walking with a khanjar. It is also very dirty there and lots of homeless. NOw if somebody expected Karachi to be Manhattan then it is there mistake.

Aslan

Was ppp in power when Mishal was lynched in the university or in Sahiwal ? Just admit it,it is not about ppp,pti or pmln the whole Pakistan is full of criminals and religious extremism with lots of dirt everywhere.
I am talking about basic facilities like water,sanitation,health etc.Karach is full of rubbish and PPP governemt can't even collect this rubbish.I don't agree Pakistan is fu
hahahhahhah i think you are living in fools area CM sindh had saying lot of time that federal govt is not providing the alloted funds and other thing is in karachi people from whole pakistan living here that's the major reason of that bullshit
Corruption of PPP and extortion of MQM is the reason.People who came from other parts of Pakistan are not the problem,

kakamuna420

Well it is time to revive the mughals and connect it from 1857. Democracy has not helped us and we angraiz boot polishiye as our politicians.

Dr Adam

Well some kids are using condoms as birthday balloons. Therefore, we don't have to think bad.

کاکے یہ تو بہت قابل عزت تحفہ ہے محنتی سائنس دانوں کا شہہ سواروں کے لئے ، اسکی شان میں گستاخی کر کے مرنا ہے کیا ؟؟؟

:LOL:!آموں کے آم اور گُٹھلیوں کے دام

Dr Adam

Hahaha....aur qulfi jamnay par apni girl friend ko day di hogi? I would like to see her sucking on it!:LOL:

اُسکو کہتا ہوں آپکو ابھی قلفی کی ویڈیو فیڈ ایکس کرے
Seeing is believing. :ROFLMAO:

ngenius

MPA (400+ posts)
You are lucky visited Karachi today...If you been there 10 to 15 years before..may be you run away from Pakistan within a day..after getting Bhatta parchi..or seeing bori band Lashain daily..Karachi still under Mafias running..Now it's under Zardari Mafias..Only Gov Raj for 5 years can settle major issue of Karachi..

Wishful thinking..... Karachi is not Lahore or Peshawar. Only way to fix Karach is to make it Federal territory and move Sindh capital to Hyderabad. I know it will cost more to build the required infrastructure but it will be better in long run. Once it’s become federal territory it will not have any provincial influence, start the cleanup process.
1) Destroy the water mafia, send them all to jail.
2) special federal territory police and elite police should be in Karachi to prevent bhatta, patty crimes and extortion, kidnapping. kick out all the incompetent Sindh police.
3) cleanup Road, streets, park and beeches.
4) Build special resort and beeches for foreigner
5) Build high standard hotel and motels in the city
6) Build a robust transport system with Buses, metroRail/train.
And more things.