Why India is Afraid of COAS - General Bajwa! - Maleeha Hashmey

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
لوگوں کو بدھو بنانا بند کرو ۔ بھارتیے اگر باجوہ سے اتنے ہی خوفزدہ ہوتے تو 370 کو منسوخ نہ کرتے ۔ باجوہ کو چاٹنے کے لیے پاکستان میں پھدوں کی کافی تعداد موجود ہے جن میں سے کچھ اس فورم پر بھی موجود ہیں ۔

Ocean 7

MPA (400+ posts)
Oooo Larki ( bibi) don't be to bold , don't be too much open, just one thing cover your self properly. post your video in manners and respected way.........other then that doing good job, stay blessed

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
come on my friend … let's not become judges … she is a well-educated and brave lady who is giving some facts here. You may not like her opinion but in this clip, I didn't find anything offensive or disrespectful. Maybe you are seeing what others cannot. To one it's own.

Oooo Larki ( bibi) don't be to bold , don't be too much open, just one thing cover your self properly. post your video in manners and respected way.........other then that doing good job, stay blessed

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Anyone who supports the nation's armed forces is still far better than the p!mps who defend the looters and corrupt of this nation day and night for some bones. Your name is unfortunately on top of that list … I am sure you are very proud of that achievement as that seems to be the only worth-mentioning thing you may have accomplished in this short but dazzling career of yours.

لوگوں کو بدھو بنانا بند کرو ۔ بھارتیے اگر باجوہ سے اتنے ہی خوفزدہ ہوتے تو 370 کو منسوخ نہ کرتے ۔ باجوہ کو چاٹنے کے لیے پاکستان میں پھدوں کی کافی تعداد موجود ہے جن میں سے کچھ اس فورم پر بھی موجود ہیں ۔

Zaidi Qasim

Anyone who supports the nation's armed forces is still far better than the p!mps who defend the looters and corrupt of this nation day and night for some bones. Your name is unfortunately on top of that list … I am sure you are very proud of that achievement as that seems to be the only worth-mentioning thing you may have accomplished in this short but dazzling career of yours.
Continue to lick his boots , that is why you were born in this world. Contrary to what you have written , I do not need a patriotic certificate from a known boot licker. My words are bitter because they are true. I don't mince my words to appease Bajwa or anyone . They are damn coward . This idiot girl comes on the video spreading trash , no better than stupid Indians blowing their bottom trying to prove their army macho men Army .

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
So now you are self-claimed truth machine … everyone clearly knows your MO … I am proud to support the defenders of my motherland as that's what my parents taught me and they told me never to sell my soul for some money. I am sure your parents taught you the same too … unfortunately for them … you decided money was more important in life than respect and morality. To one its own. You can bark for few more days until all your modi-loving masters are behind bars for a very long time and your stipend is stopped. BTW this idiot girl has way more balls than you can ever grow.

Continue to lick his boots , that is why you were born in this world. Contrary to what you have written , I do not need a patriotic certificate from a known boot licker. My words are bitter because they are true. I don't mince my words to appease Bajwa or anyone . They are damn coward . This idiot girl comes on the video spreading trash , no better than stupid Indians blowing their bottom trying to prove their army macho men Army

Zaidi Qasim

So now you are self-claimed truth machine … everyone clearly knows your MO … I am proud to support the defenders of my motherland as that's what my parents taught me and they told me never to sell my soul for some money. I am sure your parents taught you the same too … unfortunately for them … you decided money was more important in life than respect and morality. To one its own. You can bark for few more days until all your modi-loving masters are behind bars for a very long time and your stipend is stopped. BTW this idiot girl has way more balls than you can ever grow.

I think you parent should have also taught you not to blame others without any proof. Or you don't really care about their advise and start to listen to your leader Mr. U turn's advised that it is his job to blame others. provide proof of any money I recieve for writing here or shut up the rumour factory .

Who is right and who is wrong can't be decided by your own enigmatic ,biased thinking . The only time will tell who was on the wrong side of the history. I have seen enough from these fat asses generals in the past and their pattern is self explanatory. I have seen them losing so many wars that no one will ever remember if they ever achieve anything in last 70 years of country's history . I have said many times and let me repeat myself that junior level of army and its soldiers are real hard working and selfless and there is no comparison between them and upper level of commanders. One famous poet put them as Chor Commanders after watching what they have done while staying in city housings instead of staying in army garrisons.

Its also pathetic and sad to read your false accusation about loving Modi or Modi praising phrases. It is quite immature to continue to blame others without any proof. But you can say whatever you like , just to lessen up the urge of licking boots , in the time of peace or war.