Why Imran Khan has given few months to other leaders for decleration of their assets??

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran Khan used to blame that Nawaz Sharif has supported Zardari for three years . For that he also used to make fun of him by acting like nonsense- claming that NS pretends as if he does not know tactics of Zardari but in actual they both are the same and things like that (I am pointing towards his latest interview in TO THE POINT on 29th October 2011).
But now in Lahores' Jalsa he himself has announced to give few months to other politicians for declaration of their assets. In other words he is repeating the same mistake (for what he criticizes others). If he would have been serious then he should have declared civil emergency from 30th October because he knows behaviour of Zardari in last 3 years and is the fact that he will not declare his assets. I think Imran Khan is himself preparing for elections in hide of these blames and fake slogans.(that I will do this and that). 3 saal ki history batate hai k FAKE naroon aur tehrikoon k illawa Imran Khan nay kuch nai kya. un ko apnay giraybaan main jhankna chahiyay.

jutt1

Citizen
imran khan did made a smart move by giving time here as a paksitani i ask few questions

1. if imran khan starts a protest like tahrer squre can pakistan affoard it? can you give guranttee k humary dushman uska fida uthany k try nahi kareen gy???

2. we are a divided nation both on ethnic and sectarian bases, yee kesi k lyeee bhee bara assan hai k woo humeen larwa dy apas main

3. if situation gets out of hands or protests turn voilent then not only PMLN, PPP, MEDIA, everybody will start blaming imran khan for that

so the move is that go to supreme court which PTI wants to do and deal with government in constitution ways,build publich preasure, move the nation against goverment and also fight that battle in surpreme court and media.

that will take more time but it will bring peaceful change. pakistan cant afford a protest which can turn the country into libya (Allah forbade) and agar paksitan libya bunta hai tu awam koo tu fida nahi hoo gaa haan paksitan k dushman uska bharpoor fida uthain gy

conclusion the key of a swift change is in hands of NAWAZ LEAGUE if they all resign both from punjab and national assmebly the goverment will be forced to hold new elections

but thats why we PTI suppoters call nawaz shrif as munafiq league because they just say that they want to change goverment but they do not do it the way they can do by resigning from both punjab ( even n league has few seats in blochistan and kpk i think in provencial assmeblies )

now question why nawaz league does not want to actually throw the goverment???

1. if nawaz league resigns and new elections are called in whole pakistan. nawaz league is even shrinking in its strong hold punjab then for sure they will loose punjab in next electiosn as well. so they want to gain time so that they can build the party and reputation to do better in next elections

2. punjab which is 62 percent paksitan. wahan per nawaz leauge ki mojeen lagi howi hain jitna marzi khayeen or looting so kis ka dill karta hai gheee say sar bahar nekalny koo?? esk lyee bara dill chahy joo k munafiq or gunjy brothers k pass nahi hai.

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)
Imran Khan used to blame that Nawaz Sharif has supported Zardari for three years . For that he also used to make fun of him by acting like nonsense- claming that NS pretends as if he does not know tactics of Zardari but in actual they both are the same and things like that (I am pointing towards his latest interview in TO THE POINT on 29th October 2011).
But now in Lahores' Jalsa he himself has announced to give few months to other politicians for declaration of their assets. In other words he is repeating the same mistake (for what he criticizes others). If he would have been serious then he should have declared civil emergency from 30th October because he knows behaviour of Zardari in last 3 years and is the fact that he will not declare his assets. I think Imran Khan is himself preparing for elections in hide of these blames and fake slogans.(that I will do this and that). 3 saal ki history batate hai k FAKE naroon aur tehrikoon k illawa Imran Khan nay kuch nai kya. un ko apnay giraybaan main jhankna chahiyay.

@shiningstar ......ubb wo din chalay gay...jub yeh star (pmln) ko log shining samajhtay thay.... aqalmand janwar ki bajaye Insaan bano....

malik1c

Senator (1k+ posts)
If Imran goes to remove Zardari and elections happen in next 6 months we will be stuck with the same people ending back in assembly, Imran will organize his party, alot of new and old leaders are joining PTI as you heard and then go for removing the government and Zardari.

Nawaaz Shareef can do this tommorow all they need to do is resign from assembly, they have threatened for it for a few months WHY THE HELL THEY DONT RESIGN, they dont want to remove the government either. PML(N) is campaigning for elections not to end the government.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Use those few months to come up with the list of Shareef bros assets
before PTI cell digging the info comes out with the list. Last chance to avoid the embarresment.

the people from pti charge alligations but when some one asks them about proofs they usualy said these are not yet complete.

why donot they go in the court as khawaja asif had gone and exposes the government for electricity crisis. if they cannot even proove others assets in these 4 years what can you predict their progress in government.Tell me what is buhtan and how can you differ it from pti present politics?

imran khan after lots of years cannot even self supported soukat khanum hospital. he still needs aid for the hospital how can he run the country without any aid. imran khan admits that his land now costs very worthy . why not he establishes his hospital on his own by just selling 100 kanals to any of the wisher.they will buy them more than market's costs.

only this single act can increase the number of voters into millions