Why I chose Aleem Khan for NA 122: Imran Khans message to all Insafians

WindWalker

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Chairman Imran Khan’s message to all Insafians:
Why I chose Aleem Khan for NA 122

It is important for all Insafians to know why I gave the NA 122 ticket to Aleem Khan and to understand the man Aleem Khan is.
He is from a middle class family and graduated from Government College Lahore. He went on to study Business Administration in Canada but discovered he had cancer so he returned to Lahore and underwent treatment at Shaukat Khanum Hospital where he made a full recovery from Stage 4 cancer.

He went on to becoming a huge success in the cutthroat Real Estate business and as always tends to happen, success attracted jealousy and envy – the same happened with Jehangir Tareen. Aleem also went on to join PML Q and was made a minister in the Musharraf government. Even at that stage, when he was not in PTI, whenever PTI Lahore, under Mahmoodur Rasheed, went to him for help, he always donated generously for PTI’s cause.
I got to know Aleem Khan when he became a donor for SKMTH and later found out he had been treated and cured at the Hospital.

Since I have known Aleem Khan it has also been a process of discovering his many laudable facets, especially his quiet commitment to his many charitable projects. When I began the NAMAL College project he was one of the first few donors and initial donations are always very difficult. He continues to donate generously to SKMTH and recently gave a huge donation to the Peshawar SKMTH project.

Aleem also runs one of the best orphanages in Lahore and is now setting up a Special Children’s school Rising Sun.
PTI’s founding member and ideological father, the late Ahsan Rasheed took me several times to persuade Aleem Khan to join PTI. Sadly when he chose to do so, a malicious campaign started against him. Aleem Khan stood by my side and challenged anyone to produce a substantive case against him. Three people came forward but all three were proven wrong.
Perhaps the biggest proof of his innocence, which all Insafians should note, is that the Sharif brothers, who are masters of political victimization through the use of government resources including the police, for the last seven years, have tried and failed to prove anything against Aleem Khan.

For those Insafians who did not know, it was Aleem Khan who headed my NA 122 campaign in 2013 along with Shoaib Siddiqui and Mian Aslam – while I was busy with the national campaign and then immobilised because of my accident. It was also in Aleem’s office that the case for the NA 122 Election Tribunal was prepared by our lawyers’ team headed by Anees Hashmi and Shoaib Siddiqui – all of whom spent countless hours collating the data and scrutinizing the documentary evidence that eventually won us the case.

So I ask all Insafians, who can be more qualified that Aleem Khan to contest on the NA 122 ticket? Here is a man who gives so much to charity and is a clean success story in his business. He is also a man who stayed loyal to PTI despite not being given a ticket in the GE 2013.

All those involved in running a smear campaign against him are not Insafians. Rather, they are the Trojan horses, the fifth columnists in our midst and they are a greater danger to PTI than our external enemies and rivals.
I appeal to everyone to come together and close ranks. We are confronting the PMLN government with its abuse of state power including the misuse of the police and development funds to indulge in electoral match fixing. This is the time for all Insafians to stand with all our PTI candidates as they contest bye-elections. This is what I expect from them.

--- Imran Khan

http://insaf.pk/news/national-news/item/1791020-why-i-chose-aleem-khan-for-na-122

Last edited by a moderator:

Usama Tayyab

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Why I chose Aleem Khan for NA 122: Imran Khan

Sharam karo 30 sala sarkar main Aleem khan jesa badmash land grabber azad phir raha hai.... aur apna munh band karo ab

enlightenspark

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Aleem Khan was the only and best candidate for PTI. If ayaz sadiq spends 10crore then Aleem could also spend 20crore in his campaign and more he could gather support from traders. So best of luck Aleem khan

aimless

Minister (2k+ posts)
NA 122 win for Ayaz Sadiq

I think If Ayaz Sadiq manages to get 50,000 to 60,000 fake votes like he get last time ; he will easily be able to win by a margin of 20,000 to 30,000 votes, now lets see how much he get this time, becz now he knows even if he do rigging it takes 2.5 yrs to get de seated so he can easily complete his term.

UniFaithDici

Senator (1k+ posts)

یہی تبدیلی ہے

ن لیگ کی تبدیلی کرپشن میں اضافہ اور کرپٹس کا تحفظ کرنا ہے

اللہ ان تمام منافق ن لیگیوں کو ھدایت دے اگر ہدایت ان کے نصیب میں نہیں تو انہیں نیست و نابود کر دے

eye-eye-PTI

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Khan Sahab apne kuch soch samajh k he ticket dia hai ... jo batain ap jantay hain woh hum nahi jantay. hum apke sath hain aor apko support kertay rahain ge.

Allah apko kamyab karay. Ameen

Last edited:

eye-eye-PTI

Re: NA 122 win for Ayaz Sadiq

Iss dafa Ayaz Sadiq ka pyo b fake votes nahi dal sakay gaa. Yeh aik halqa hai aor iss pe PTI poora zor lagaey gi.

Sham khan 1

Minister (2k+ posts)

واقعی یہ تبدیلی ہے

عمران خان نے یوتھیوں کو بهی علیم خان جیسے مافیا کے بوٹ پالش کرنے پرلگا دیا ہے

بونگے خان کی محبّت میں ان یوتھیوں نے
وہ چھتر کھائیں ہیں جو واجب بھی نہیں تھے

kal ase nach nach k shobaz shrif salim safi k samne baith k Aleem khan ki buray ker rha tha jb safi ne pocha ap 7 sal se cm ha ap griftaar q nai kr lete.. ye sun k shobaz ki seety gum ho gai,,,, ager waqay aleem currupt hota to shobaz kab ka use apne gullo but police k zariye griftar ker chuka hota...,,, bechare noora hawas bakhta ho chuke ha.. apne dhandly zada Ayyaz jhote ko kese jitway ge ye....

Mera khal hai Muqabla barabar Ka Hai

Alim Khan is a rich person he can also buy votes as well as polling staff and even can arrange Gundas if situation became violent

zaheeeb

Senator (1k+ posts)

EOBI case mein bargain ker kai 7 arab wapis kea hai...kon sa qanoon aur kaisa saaf banda??

fawad ali

Aleem khans reputation is not good. Anyone who raises his finger at Aleem khan is a trojan horse from now. This is a sad day for pti

جمہور پسند

Minister (2k+ posts)

عمران خان جب مودی کو تحریک انصاف کا ٹکٹ دیں گے تو اسے بھی ایک پارسا ثابت کریں گے ، کہ اس نے گجرات میں ترقی کے سارے ریکارڈ توڑ دئیے تھے ...علیم خان ایک ٹھگ انسان ہے سارا لاہور جانتا ہے اور اس کو بد ترین شکست ہو گی

MAwan

Senator (1k+ posts)

واقعی یہ تبدیلی ہے تحریک انصاف کے لوگ نے سوشل میڈیا پہ راہم خان پہ تنقید کی تو پارٹی چیئرمین نے اس کی وضاحت دی ،علیم خان کو ٹکٹ دیا اور کچھ لو گوں نے اعترا ض کیا وہ بھی سوشل میڈیا پہ تو فورن پارٹی چیئرمین کی وضاحت آ گیی ،اب ذرا پاکستان کی باقی پارٹیوں کے حالت دیکھیں سامنے تو دور سوشل میڈیا پہ بھی پٹواری لیگ اور جعلی بھتو جیالے تنقید کرنے سے ڈرتے ہیں ،کھبی میا ں برادران نے ،زرداری نے ،فضلو نے،الطاف نے سامنے تو دور سوشل میڈیا کے اپنے ورکرز کے کسی تنقید یا ا یشو پہ کبھی وضاحت کی ؟جناب یہ لوگ تو اپنی توہین سمجھتے ہیں ایک ووٹر یا سپپورٹر کو جوابدیں .،ان کی کیا اوقات ہے ،یقین نہ ہے تو دیاڑی دار پٹواری کوشش کر سکتے ہیں

Sphere Manisfest

Senator (1k+ posts)

واقعی یہ تبدیلی ہے

واہ واہ کیا شعر بنایا ہے . داد دینی پڑے گی آپ کے تخیل کی. باوجود سیاسی مخالفت کے. اسی پیراے میں ایک شعر عرض ہے .
انصافیوں کے بغض میں پٹواریوں کی جان
وہ داد سمیٹی کہ جو واجب بھی نہیں تھی

akhlaq

MPA (400+ posts)

واقعی یہ تبدیلی ہے

yar aap kamal kai shair ho....lol
Woh chittar khai jo wajib bhi nai thay.........[hilar][hilar]

Pakistan_1st

Councller (250+ posts)

I think bio metric system will be used in these elections like haripur na19, so who ever wins will be a legitimate victory, i hope we don`t get to see this dhandali drama after elections..

عمران خان جب مودی کو تحریک انصاف کا ٹکٹ دیں گے تو اسے بھی ایک پارسا ثابت کریں گے ، کہ اس نے گجرات میں ترقی کے سارے ریکارڈ توڑ دئیے تھے ...علیم خان ایک ٹھگ انسان ہے سارا لاہور جانتا ہے اور اس کو بد ترین شکست ہو گی

تو حکومت نے کیا کاروای کی علیم خان کے خلاف؟ ابھی تک آذاد کیوں گھوم رہا ہے؟

MAwan

Senator (1k+ posts)

اس کا مطلب ہے اپ کبھی لاہورگے ہی نہیں ہیں ،مزے کی بات یہ ہے کے سواے لاہور کے پورا پاکستان علیم خان کو کرپٹ کہتا ہے.