"Why have you put on weight like a pig " -A Pakistani guy misbehaves with Sarfraz,

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)
I meant u do know I might ve blue one....

I know it’s hurtful to hear if u r a mirpuri

I said most not all, some are real gems

But most are

Inbreeders
Drug dealers
Credit card , mortgage insurance and all kinds of financial fraud
Molesters and groomers
Gangsters thieves etc

A necessary trait to run the land of filth known as Pakistan.

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
They live under the umbrella of the Kashmiri because these cowards were unable to confront the Sikhs & Hindus. They are nation of pussies who fratricide with the filthy Mushriks.

We shud worry more about the cancer, traitors and worms in our gut than what Hindu and Sikhs do or not do.

surfer

As per IK and PTI Nawaz and Zardari are patwari and duffer corrupt the most hated person on earth worthless agreed... but what makes IK the dumbest Oxford graduate and uses derogatory remarks against others education makes your better not bitter account for yourself not others
Well, I never called anyone any bad names. I have called Maryum and Nawaz lying convicted criminals but that’s just a fact.

But all i was trying to do was educate you. You stated that PTI started this bad language trend and I simply pointed out that it has existed in our politics from well before PTI came on the scene. Hopefully this fact will help you better yourself!

Islamabadiya

They are the most patriotic and more patriotic than those who call themselves 'Pakistanis'
Some of them might be , but I have come across so many of them at many differnt places in uk, they are a disgrace to the name of Pakistan
A necessary trait to run the land of filth known as Pakistan.
dude u got me wrong totally
We are talking abt uk

drbawany

Citizen
Should be punished by law, because he showed reluctancy. But whatever guy did is not right. Yes he should be punished.

stargazer

Cricket is played on the tax money of the people, people have a right to ask questions especially if fitness is questionable. having said that choice of words is always reflective of the state of mind of the speaker and it does reflect the disappointment of the people.

Mr. A

MPA (400+ posts)
Lakh di lanat kuttay!
banda is kuttay ko bat dey kr ground main bejay
phir dekhtay hai is khanjeer ki olaad ko kya krta hai
lakh d lanat.
shakal dekho is khotay ki
haram janwar k khurr jesa monh hai iska.

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
Kal yeh Sarfaraz phir Khanay k liay London k Shopping mall pohuncha huwa tha. For him its all just a free Family holiday with his family. Thori bhi sharam hoti tou yeh beghairat phir apni Tond bharnay london meh ghoom nahee raha hota!

Aur aaj match se pehle ki press conference meh justify kar raha tha k ‘Jamiya lena natural thing hai, i didnt do any Gunah’.

Koi Sharam, koi ghairat nahee. Koi sense of circumstances nahee. Uppar se agair koi isse “Motta Suwar” kahe tou shayad yeh ghalat nahee.