Why Ex-Chairman Nadra Tariq Malik moving back to Pakistan? Tariq Malik Explains

Kashif Rafiq

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
کیا وزیراعظم عمران خان واقعی سابق چئیرمین نادرا طارق ملک کو اہم حکومتی ذمہ داری سونپ رہے ہیں؟ طارق ملک پاکستان کیوں آرہے ہیں؟ طارق ملک کی طرف سے جواب آگیا

سابق چئیرمین نادرا کہنا ہے کہ وہ پاکستان اپنے والد سے ملنے آرہے ہیں اور والدہ کی قبر پر حاضری دیں گے۔ ن لیگ کے دور حکومت میں ان پر انکی غیر موجودگی میں ایک مزاحیہ کیس بنایا گیا تھا جس کا سامنا کرنے کیلئے وہ عدالت میں پیش ہوں گے اور یہ انکے خلاف ن لیگ نے تب بنایا تھا جب انہوں نے دھاندلی کی شکایات پر انگوٹھے چیک کرانے کا فیصلہ کیا

https://twitter.com/x/status/1073765312376524800
https://twitter.com/x/status/1073770081908350977

Abid_J

Senator (1k+ posts)
باہر کی زندگی سخت ہے
سبزی آلو ترکاری خود لانا پڑتی ہے
کپڑے بیگم دھلواتی ہیں
صفائی میں بھی ہاتھ بٹانا پڑتا ہے

مگر مجھے پاکستان سے پیار ہے
جب موقع ملتا ہے یہاں سے جانے کا دل کرتا ہے

مشرف بھی سب سے پہلے پاکستان
مگر رہتا دبئی میں ہے

Aliimran1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG
IS HE NOT THE SAME PERSON WHO HELPED PPP MALIK REHMAN TO HANDOVER THE DATA TO US?
If he is the same person then there must be something wrong somewhere

khan_11

This is one of the guy who was effected by the venomous of Ch nisar and nawaz shrief ,IK should bring him again we need this guy in Nadra ,and I request to IK and Sheryar Afridi to investigate the case of ex SSP Islamabad (neko kara) and the custom inspector who caught Ayan Ali with 600000 dollars and after few days he was murdered

TONIC

باہر کی زندگی سخت ہے
سبزی آلو ترکاری خود لانا پڑتی ہے
کپڑے بیگم دھلواتی ہیں
صفائی میں بھی ہاتھ بٹانا پڑتا ہے

مگر مجھے پاکستان سے پیار ہے
جب موقع ملتا ہے یہاں سے جانے کا دل کرتا ہے

مشرف بھی سب سے پہلے پاکستان
مگر رہتا دبئی میں ہے
No dear , who told you that !!! Life is hard when you don’t have money , with money life is good and easy within and out of Pakistan.

Eyeaan

THE SAME PERSON WHO HELPED PPP MALIK REHMAN TO HANDOVER THE DATA TO US?
What data and handed over to whom? Would you elaborate. If I recall right, there were allegations on Musharraf regime that shared traveling data and got into an agreement for data storage with a shady firms. Rahman Malik was not trust worthy and also his sympathies were doubtful.
But IMO Tariq malik is a patriot and trust worthy and I expect so from the son of a great father (you may disagree with political ideas of his father). In any case, if he will be hired, that would be due to his expertise in a technical field.

aazad.mubassir

Minister (2k+ posts)
He’s BIGDATA IT expert. He generated a list of half million tax evaders. He matched all records of the foreign visitors list and property’s owners list, who are non tax fillers and provided to FBR. But PPP govt threw his efforts under the carpet. After he was forced to leave Pakistan was hired by IRS (US tax agency) now he’s serving in an international organization.
PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG
IS HE NOT THE SAME PERSON WHO HELPED PPP MALIK REHMAN TO HANDOVER THE DATA TO US?