Why everyone criticizing Nawaz Sharif? - Mehar Bukhari raises very important point

deshdrohi123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Is Imran Khan new age Asghar Khan?

319643_265714993470928_143462899029472_733398_252295675_n.jpg

Why IK doesnt speak against Army Establishment which is the real problem of Pakistan & have state within state....

but he will not speak.......yes v all know....(blah)

he doesnt speak against ANP, MQM, Bugti killing, APML...

he can be friendly with Altaf Bhai ....Chaudhry Brothers.....All lotas like Mian Azhar, Tareen, Shah Mahmood , Jazi Khan but he cant go with PML(N)...

Strange....isnt it??? sorry 2 PTI Emotionl members ....only party that Establishment doesnt like right now is PML(N).....& all r against PMLN)......:sorry:

Strange .............Think guys.....im not fan of PML(N)......but IK behaviour doubts me alot....that he is going 2 be Another Asghar Khan.....if u know History.....& on top of that China visit...Hmmmmm.......thanx
:pakistan-flag-wavin

monkk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Mehar Bukhari raises very important point

One question, did you forget that Nawaz sharif is dishonest ????
Or you too like dinosaur politician tend to overlook that ??

enigma_1357

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Is Imran Khan new age Asghar Khan?

Why IK doesnt speak against Army Establishment which is the real problem of Pakistan & have state within state....

he can be friendly with Altaf Bhai ....Chaudhry Brothers.....All lotas like Mian Azhar, Tareen, Shah Mahmood , Jazi Khan but he cant go with PML(N)...

Strange....isnt it??? sorry 2 PTI Emotionl members ....only party that Establishment doesnt like right now is PML(N).....& all r against PMLN)......:sorry:

Strange .............Think guys.....im not fan of PML(N)......but IK behaviour doubts me alot....that he is going 2 be Another Asghar Khan.....if u know History.....& on top of that China visit...Hmmmmm.......thanx

app ko jal ghayee hey. iss lieyey abhi oss per bernol lagaein. asghar khan key saath kab itney log they? kab itni youth thi?

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
Re: Is Imran Khan new age Asghar Khan?

jabb kaghzi sher bhag kar jedda ja saktey hain jabb kaghzi sher friendly opposition kar saktey hain jabb kaghzi sher musharraf say halaf lay kar wazeer ban saktey hain jab kaghzi sher ratoon ko chhup chhup kar kiyani say mill saktey hain jabb kaghzi sher jabb kaghzi sher general jilani ki kabina maen sub say ziada chanda day kar wazeer e khazana ban sakta hai jabb kaghzi sher gen zia ke talway chat kar CM or phir jonejo ke saath dhoka aur ghadari kar ke PM ban sakta hai jabb kaghzi sher supreme court par hamla kar sakta hai aur zardari ki corruption ka muhafiz ban sakta friendly fraud noora kushti opposition bann sakta hai jabb kaghzi sher mulk sanwaro qarz uttaro ka sara paisa khurd burd kar sakta hai to phir aur kia maloom karna chahtey hain aap??????????????

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)

america aur bartania say jo bhi order aa a ga kaloo wahi karega agar order aa ya ke kaloo apney baap ke khilaf rally nikalo kaloo nikalega agar order aaya kaloo india ki himayat maen rally nikalo kaloo nikalay ga pehley musharraf phir zardari ki himayat maen raallies yeh samajhney ke wastey rocket science ki zaroorat nahi

sok

Senator (1k+ posts)

Ha ha at first it was a internet party, now its a anti PMLN party. Let's see what's next.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

shoaibazizmeer

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Its just a conspiracy theory. I think it PML(N) own policies that are going against them. Now they are finding lame accuses.

Why Mehr forgets that it were common people and the civil society that attended the Jalsa at Minar-e-Pakistan.

She does not have any logic or reasons. Presenting baseless theories.

Any political science student can analyse what happened in last 3 years.

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
It is a theory, being pushed by PML-N mostly. Most major anchors and analysts don't buy it now and Imran's speech is also testament to the fact that he's against both Zardari and Nawaz. PML-N is cornered no doubt, but it may also be that they're "imagining" a conspiracy, when in fact it was their own deeds and actions which led them to this state. Taking ambiguous stands on issues, one in the public and another in private for petty interests, you're left just like PML-N is now, neither here nor there. It's a cruel twist of fate. PML-N should look "inwards" to correct their faults, rather than look towards others to find out the reasons for the state they're in.

Muhd. Faheem

Voter (50+ posts)
PTI members disliking my post or blaming Mehar Bukhari is not solution. Please take is neutral no doubt she has raised very valid point. Let me tell you guys I was member of PTI since PTI started their first membership program. I can bet with you none of you have affiliation with PTI more than me. But the problem is I am not blind follower and all these things are question mark for every founder single member of PTI. Because politics of Imran Khan is changed 180 degree but may be you guys can never realize it because you are just new emotional members.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Asghar Khan is a saaf suthra insan, a very few around
I will be honoured if some one compare me with him!
Mehar Bukhari is only trying to involve IK's popularity and his success
with strings from the establishment and Nawaz's fall for his anti establishment
stand. Bahut kuch hay iss mein aqal mandon ky liay!

mak1981

MPA (400+ posts)

yeh khayal aap ko aaj aaya jab us nay IK kay khilaf baat ki pehlay tu IK walay mehr ko acha anchor hi kehtay thay.
Bhai sabr karo, magar wait aap IK k supporter ho.

wohi mehr bukhri jo american embassy jaa kar drunk hoti hai american and noora league paid agent

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
because NS is munafiq e azam
zardari buhat bara chorr hai, magar kbhi us nay is baat say inkaar nhe kia
lakin ye nawaz bhi tu zardari say kam chorr nhe hai, lakin ye apnay aap mai bara pak saaf banta hai
chor machaye shor ki perfect example
Zardari aur NS aik he sikkay k du rukh hain....coruption k sikkay k

mak1981

MPA (400+ posts)
I guess you are just one of those few good people in our society jin ki wajah say Pakistan mein kuch acha abhi baqi hay. Warna majority PTI walay tu baat hi nahi suntay andhay hain aqal kay. Mere nazdeeq aankhoon say andha hona kam dangerous hay bajaye aqal say andha hona.

PTI members disliking my post or blaming Mehar Bukhari is not solution. Please take is neutral no doubt she has raised very valid point. Let me tell you guys I was member of PTI since PTI started their first membership program. I can bet with you none of you have affiliation with PTI more than me. But the problem is I am not blind follower and all these things are question mark for every founder single member of PTI. Because politics of Imran Khan is changed 180 degree but may be you guys can never realize it because you are just new emotional members.

Muhd. Faheem

Voter (50+ posts)
The only problem with pakistani nation is. They support their leaders without any reason but dictated points from their so called leaders. They never try to be neutral and remain biased. Because we as nation is very much emotional when we follow someone we forget everything and then our ego never allow us to think neutral on basis of facts and figures. Our Leader know our nature and that is why they always betrayed with us. I guess we deserve such leaders.

qurat

Voter (50+ posts)
Mehar Bukhari U must be ashamed of your role in current scenario. NS Payroll must be mouth watering :angry_smile: