WHY DON’T WE CARE ABOUT CHINA’S UIGHUR MUSLIMS?

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
deconstructed-feature-art-final-episode-1577396003.jpg

IT’S BEEN DESCRIBED as the worst human rights crisis in the world — the arbitrary detention in sprawling camps of a million or more Uighur Muslims in China’s northwestern Xinjiang province.

The Chinese government has claimed that the camps are merely vocational training centers, but in November a trove of leaked documents, dubbed the China Cables, confirmed what the world had long suspected: the camps are Communist Party re-education centers in which Uighurs are forced to abandon their traditional religion and language.

Nury Turkel is a U.S.-based attorney and Uighur rights advocate and he joins Mehdi Hasan to discuss the situation in Xinjiang — and why so much of the world doesn’t seem to care about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
تو صلیبی جنگ کا صف اول کا سپاہی بن اور اپنی نبیڑ، ایک دیسی لبرل

RAW AGENT

IT’S BEEN DESCRIBED as the worst human rights crisis in the world — the arbitrary detention in sprawling camps of a million or more Uighur Muslims in China’s northwestern Xinjiang province. The Chinese government has claimed that the camps are merely vocational training centers, but in November a trove of leaked documents, dubbed the China Cables, confirmed what the world had long suspected: the camps are Communist Party re-education centers in which Uighurs are forced to abandon their traditional religion and language. Nury Turkel is a U.S.-based attorney and Uighur rights advocate and he joins Mehdi Hasan to discuss the situation in Xinjiang — and why so much of the world doesn’t seem to care about it.

How would you like if chinas starts worrying about bad conditions of qadianis in pakistan.

Steyn

Think about Indian Muslims first.

Indian Muslims can pray, fast, attend mosques, don't have strangers sleeping with their mothers and wives.

How big of a cunt do you have to be ridicule and minimise the suffering of Uighurs to Indian Muslims who are living luxuriously compared to Uighurs.

You sir, are a fucking cunt of cuntastic magnitude.

RAW AGENT

Indian Muslims can pray, fast, attend mosques, don't have strangers sleeping with their mothers and wives.

How big of a cunt do you have to be ridicule and minimise the suffering of Uighurs to Indian Muslims who are living luxuriously compared to Uighurs.

that is true.

Steyn

this stupid cunt does not know muslims are in this situation all over the world not just china

what we need to to do is work on unity to resolve these problems rather then dividing each other even more

What we need to do is grow a spine first and condemn China.

They're editing Holy Quran now.

Raiwind-Destroyer

yes grow spine and show us the solution and do what you can

tell me one thing you have done to improve lives of Chinese Muslims rather then coming on forums and bitching about it

remember actions speak louder then bitching about it

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)

China is mighty but Allah is the Almighty. I know you people fear China but fear of God should be above fear of China.

Who said those who rule us (Muslim World) are 'Muslims'? Their actions are contrary to the teaching of the book.

Steyn

How would you like if chinas starts worrying about bad conditions of qadianis in pakistan.

Dude, what the fuck? Seriously? What the fuck.

Are you this dumb to not understand the difference between personal persecution and persecution done by the state?

Pakistani state is building houses of Kufr for Kuffar and you're crying about Pakistan?

Steyn

Who said those who rule us (Muslim World) are 'Muslims'? Their actions are contrary to the teaching of the book.

We can't give a fatwah but you're right. Their actions differ the actions of a Muslim. So we can call them bad Muslims.

Raiwind-Destroyer

you are a stupid bitch to lie about indian Muslims situation

now you are taking sides just to work on your agenda of discrediting Pakistan because its closer to china

Steyn

yes grow spine and show us the solution and do what you can

tell me one thing you have done to improve lives of Chinese Muslims rather then coming on forums and bitching about it

remember actions speak louder then bitching about it

Tell me, how the fuck can i do something about it?

Don't you think i have thought what i can do? What can i do? Meet with Imran Khan, remind him how Allah is greater than China?

Hold a press conference? Will the press meet me?

Da fuck? I can't even get a visa to fly out of this shithole before the azab comes upon this wretched nation for supporting Mushrikeen who are editing Holy Quran and you want me to do something for Chinese.

What a joke. But enlighten me please. How can i fight the Pharaoh Xi Jinping?

Steyn

you are a stupid bitch to lie about indian Muslims situation

now you are taking sides just to work on your agenda of discrediting Pakistan because its closer to china

Give proofs or shut up.

India is a heaven compared to Xinjiang for Muslims. The most Hindus take is life of Muslims, Chinese are taking eternity from Muslims by forcing them to commit Shirk.

I know your baapu Imran Khan loves China so you have to defend Chinese Pharaohs but that doesn't change the reality.

Not Jews, not Christians, not even Geert Wilders come close to the tyranny of Xi Jinping. Uighurs would love the tyranny of Jews, Christians, Hindus if they're saved from the devil China.

Raiwind-Destroyer

Tell me, how the fuck can i do something about it?

Don't you think i have thought what i can do? What can i do? Meet with Imran Khan, remind him how Allah is greater than China?

Hold a press conference? Will the press meet me?

Da fuck? I can't even get a visa to fly out of this shithole before the azab comes upon this wretched nation for supporting Mushrikeen who are editing Holy Quran and you want me to do something for Chinese.

What a joke. But enlighten me please. How can i fight the Pharaoh Xi Jinping?
just like you can not do anything that's exactly the situation of pakistan is so for one minute open your fucking brain and stop sucking indian dicks

you will realize that india is doing the same to Muslims what china is doing and india is doing much worse

akinternational

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thank you Steyn for highlighting China's ugly face but ghulamon ki ghulam hukumat e pakistan aur dollar molvi, china india ya dunya men kisi ko kuch nahin keh sakte, Gulf aur saudis apni badshahat ke liye Amrica ke talwe chat rahe hain....Thora sabr kariye Taliban aur janab Tayyip Erdogan ke zarye musalmanon ko haq mile ga...inshaAllah

Raiwind-Destroyer

Give proofs or shut up.

India is a heaven compared to Xinjiang for Muslims. The most Hindus take is life of Muslims, Chinese are taking eternity from Muslims by forcing them to commit Shirk.

I know your baapu Imran Khan loves China so you have to defend Chinese Pharaohs but that doesn't change the reality.

Not Jews, not Christians, not even Geert Wilders come close to the tyranny of Xi Jinping. Uighurs would love the tyranny of Jews, Christians, Hindus if they're saved from the devil China.
you love Modis Dick so much that you are blinded by the actions taken on Muslims in india

you need to open your fucking brain muslims are in much worse condition in india and kashmir

kashmir muslims have been locked in for over 6 months now and you saying chian is worse

you are a son of a bitch with an agenda

Steyn

just like you can not do anything that's exactly the situation of pakistan is so for one minute open your fucking brain and stop sucking indian dicks

you will realize that india is doing the same to Muslims what china is doing and india is doing much worse

Pakistan can condemn China just like it's condemning India.

I know the emaan of Pakistanis is weak and they think Chinese might is great but nobody is saying to fight China.

Simply speaking up against evil is sufficient.

Condemn China for editing Holy Quran. Condemn China for holocaust 2.0 of Muslims.

That's it.

At the very least, please don't support and empower the Mushrik in this tyranny which Pakistan is doing.