Why Does Muhammad Qasim Share His Dreams of Prophet Muhammad(SAW) - A Quranic Perspective

TONIC

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Now , who is this guy ? Why should people trust him ? What he wants ? Starting a new sect ? Or just want to be famous ?

Now , who is this guy ? Why should people trust him ? What he wants ? Starting a new sect ? Or just want to be famous ?
Muhammad Qasim Ibn AbdulKarim from Pakistan who has seen Prophet Muhammad SAW for more than 300times in his dreams. Qasim's dreams are from Allah SWT and he is not lying about his dreams and his dreams are not contradictory to Quran and Sunnah.
In one dream, he was commanded that 'Qasim! whoever calls you a liar, tell them you come and I will come too and let us send the curse of Allah upon liars.' and one can imagine what the curse of Allah means!
Qasim doesn't belong to any sect rather his dreams tell us that once the news of his dreams reached the leadership of Pakistan then Shirk will be abolished, financial system will be interest free, equal rights for every citizen, all the SECTS will be abolished, Eid will be celebrated on the same day and there will be blessings and mercy of Allah SWT. Pakistan will progress a lot so much so that it will be able to regain the middle east from the oppressive forces as part of WW3. His dreams are about Rise of Pakistan, WW3, Ghazwah-e-Hind, Rise of Islam, appearance of Dajjal, Eesa AS, Yajuj and Majuj and Qiyamah. JazakAllah Khair

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYDMYW8tfsmzi77c_0AM9Qg/videos

TONIC

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Muhammad Qasim Ibn AbdulKarim from Pakistan who has seen Prophet Muhammad SAW for more than 300times in his dreams. Qasim's dreams are from Allah SWT and he is not lying about his dreams and his dreams are not contradictory to Quran and Sunnah.
In one dream, he was commanded that 'Qasim! whoever calls you a liar, tell them you come and I will come too and let us send the curse of Allah upon liars.' and one can imagine what the curse of Allah means!
Qasim doesn't belong to any sect rather his dreams tell us that once the news of his dreams reached the leadership of Pakistan then Shirk will be abolished, financial system will be interest free, equal rights for every citizen, all the SECTS will be abolished, Eid will be celebrated on the same day and there will be blessings and mercy of Allah SWT. Pakistan will progress a lot so much so that it will be able to regain the middle east from the oppressive forces as part of WW3. His dreams are about Rise of Pakistan, WW3, Ghazwah-e-Hind, Rise of Islam, appearance of Dajjal, Eesa AS, Yajuj and Majuj and Qiyamah. JazakAllah Khair

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYDMYW8tfsmzi77c_0AM9Qg/videos
Look we have seen many people deceiving simple Muslims , I am not sure if he is another fraud or legit and he should not discuss dreams that’s what Hadith tells us, if he is right he should keep dreams to himself and if he is hilucinating it or telling a lie then curse will be upon him , it’s not a debate or a competition so I have nothing to prove.

Look we have seen many people deceiving simple Muslims , I am not sure if he is another fraud or legit and he should not discuss dreams that’s what Hadith tells us, if he is right he should keep dreams to himself and if he is hilucinating it or telling a lie then curse will be upon him , it’s not a debate or a competition so I have nothing to prove.
Yes I agree with you absolutely that there are many people who are deceiving the Muslims. However in this case it is very simple and clear and my sincere suggestion is to seek the truth and sincerely pray to Allah SWT to show us the truth about these dreams. Kindly share the hadith or its reference where it is said that one should keep the dreams to himself? with the counter arguments my intention is not to humiliate anyone or prove how correct I am OR to belittle others but just to create awareness and understanding. JazakAllah Khair