Why Does MQM Get Huge Votes In Karachi

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Have you ever visited Karachi my dear Canadian?
Or you are just inspired by anti Muhajir propaganda?
I know there is a direct PIA flight from Toronto to Karachi. Please take one in the next election, if you can afford it. Until then keep yourself in your dreams.

I have lived in Karachi for fifteen years and I know what I am talking about !!!

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have lived in Karachi for fifteen years and I know what I am talking about !!!
That's why I told you were talking your dreams.

Anyways, an interesting real drama for you that happened here in this forum few months ago.

I asked the same question from another fellow, he replied me that he was born in Karachi and has spent his all life in Karachi and then when I asked him where is GORA Qubrustann situated? Do you know what he replied? "It is some where in England as Gora people live there":lol:

Last edited:

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
i have one question for you where are those green buses which naimatullah introduced in his era where did those buses have gone plz answer my question ?

Better to ask to Naimat ullah Saab. Because MQM boycott the Local bodies election in those era/regime :) Ok

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is how MQM got seats in Karachi!!!!!!!!

Hahaha..?? Can any one tell me. How can you say it was rigged by MQM?? lol??
Any ways, Pearl Ganjey k PA. Check the you tube and search about the poll rigging of PML N then you will find authentic proofs (Videos) with the channel logos not made by Home Video :P. Or you can ask me to post here I can, only for you my BABY ;)

canadian

That's why I told you were talking your dreams.

Anyways, an interesting real drama for you that happened here in this forum few months ago.

I asked the same question from another fellow, he replied me that he was born in Karachi and has spent his all life in Karachi and then when I asked him where is GORA Qubrustann situated? Do you know what he replied? "It is some where in England as Gora people live there":lol:

My Dear,My house(since sold)was on Khayaban-i-Mujahid,Defence ,phase V.Before that I lived in a rented house in Phase 2 of Defence.I had my own business/factory in Korangi Industrial area.Infact I had a friend in a house in phase 1.If you go a little further from gora kabristan and cross kala pull,it was second lane on the left.North Central Ave,defence,phase I.Any other excuse ???

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
What do you think about: Jaag Punjaabi Jaag? Pakistan ka kya aek hi province hae?

This phrase was chanted by PSA Punjabi Students Association in Karachi after the atrocities of MQM against non Urdu speaking residents. It is a reaction and is very correct for waking someone up to safeguard the interests.

If someone break into your house how will you wake up your family? Will you say "sotay raho"?

Pakistan ka aik province nahi hay laikin Altaf ne tum logon ke dilon main jo zehr bhar diya hay us ki wajah se tum logon ko sirf Punjag hi nazar aata hay. Tum logon kay dimagh durust honay walay hain.

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)
i really dont understand out of all the Mustafa Kamal videos i cant fine one video of him with that attitude with English subtitles just to show the world of this mqm claiming to be best mayor in the world !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

canadian

What a team work. One MQMer posts a thread and others blindly support him. Laikin jhoot ke saharay kab tak logon ko ullo banao gay bhai?

That's the problem.Non acceptance of any type of views from anybody.Every body including The High command has to follow what their Quiad says.Look what happened to one of their senior leader in London ?? He had the gall to disagree with him.So a tight lid is maintained on all matters because too much is at stake.Thousands of Mohajrs know what's happening around but nobody dare say a word or else,you know what ???

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
My Dear,My house(since sold)was on Khayaban-i-Mujahid,Defence ,phase V.Before that I lived in a rented house in Phase 2 of Defence.I had my own business/factory in Korangi Industrial area.Infact I had a friend in a house in phase 1.If you go a little further from gora kabristan and cross kala pull,it was second lane on the left.North Central Ave,defence,phase I.Any other excuse ???

Brother canadian,

You don't have to give them any explanations. These MQMers are not owners of Karachi. They have hijacked the city and have ruined it. Most of the Karachites hate them but no one speaks becasue jaan kis ko piyari nahi hoti? Black mailing ke zariay yeh log media par bhi asar andaz hotay hain. In kay peer Altaf ko paishab bhi aajay aur media us ki coverage na karay to media ko threaten kartay hain. Sirf threaten hi nahi karatay us ki transmission hi band kar detay hain. MQM aik gandi macchli hay jis ne Karachi ke pooray talab ko ganda kar dia hay. Is burai ko jab tak jarr se nahi kata jaye ga behtari ki koi soorat nahi hay.

canadian

Brother canadian,

You don't have to give them any explanations. These MQMers are not owners of Karachi. They have hijacked the city and have ruined it. Most of the Karachites hate them but no one speaks becasue jaan kis ko piyari nahi hoti? Black mailing ke zariay yeh log media par bhi asar andaz hotay hain. In kay peer Altaf ko paishab bhi aajay aur media us ki coverage na karay to media ko threaten kartay hain. Sirf threaten hi nahi karatay us ki transmission hi band kar detay hain. MQM aik gandi macchli hay jis ne Karachi ke pooray talab ko ganda kar dia hay. Is burai ko jab tak jarr se nahi kata jaye ga behtari ki koi soorat nahi hay.

Brother Bons,I agree.I have lived in that city and I have emotional attachment with that place.Anways,it's responsibility of those who live there to either build or destroy it.My good wishes and prayers are with them.

Josef Stalin

Voter (50+ posts)
Keep on burning in jealousy of MQM while we keep progressing.

We now have a presense in Gilgat Baltistan.

Very soon, these disgusting hypocrites who think they own pakistan will face a storm from the warriors of MQM.

fido82

Senator (1k+ posts)
MQM is the best Na jhokne wale Na bikne wale. Haq Parast log. GA MQM and Long live Altaf Hussain.

Doorandesh

Councller (250+ posts)
I think it is not wise to blame everything on MQM only. The problem started in seventies and eightees when Muhajirs/Karchiites thought that they are being ignored, not getting their fair share, slapped around and considered weak both at individual level and as a City and ethnic group. There was a great vacuum to have a political voice for these concerns. Due to these reasons MQM was an immediate success when launched and soon became a powerhouse in Karachi and Hyderabad. Establishment has been using MQM and its factions from day one for various other political reasons. The problem is that a Monster has been created which has for a long time become totally out of control. Instead of maturing into a serious political party it has continued to be a violent and thuggish entity. Its like many other groups created by agencies in Pakistan and outside. I dont live in Pakistan anymore but I see that Karachiites majority still support MQM despite all their short comings as their is no viable alternative. Developments done during Mustafa Kamal and Musharrf era also show case something which Karachiites have never seen before (only development they have seen had been in Islamabad).

The answer to this problem is to provide an alternative .... whom Karachiites can trust and see as sincere to their fair share. They dont seem to trust PPPP, TI and Nawaz league, etc for good reasons. For any political party to be successful they need to show that they respect Karachiites, give Karachi its due share and will not take it for granted. Only then any change is possible. For MQMers (I know a lot of them) I think you have reached a point of no return being brainwashed by the party leader. Renounce hatred, violence, oppression, bhatta and promote education, development, jobs and opportunities... if you really want to serve people. Dont just blindly follow ask questions. It will take a change in leadership, commitment to non-violence, and change of attitude ... things which seem impossible in present scenario. My message to everyone is peace, respect, harmony and sincerety.