Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
New equipment in hospitals is talked about

New hospitals are talked about

Improving the quality of hospitals is talked about

Allocating funds to medical sector is talked about

Importing lifesaving drugs that are approved everyday, week by FDA

Allocation of proper waste disposal in hospitals

Making microbiology/pathology labs in hospitals in 2019 in Pakistan and giving them proper microscopes and blotting equipment, that's how shitty Pakistani hospitals are.

Making laws to protect the patients ie malpractice laws.

Why does Imran Khan gets deathly sick when real reforms, real ways hospitals can be improved is talked about.

But he shits his diarhea and dissolves the only functioning institution in Pakistan ie PMDC and brings law that will do nothing but help rich people admit their entitled loser kids to become doctors and make a new private colleges mafia. He will cause even more medical students to commit suicides and cheat.

He gets seizures when talk about police reforms happens, he gets seizures when talk about amending judicial laws happens. But he feels powerful when squashing the poor.

Enough destruction of the Muslims land of Pakistan. Someone please remove him and send him home.

I wish Pakistan had never won world cup 1992 and the whole Pakistan cricket department is murdered forever.

PS: Mods you never feature my threads so entering a featured thumbs is useless.

PS2: Moto gang of PTI uttering galiyans, please go the other way. Majority of you are in my ignore list and any new offenders are going there too so save your breath. I only talk to Pakistanis living in Pakistan suffering like the rest of us. Expats should worry about their own countries where they're living.

Minister (2k+ posts)

Making microbiology/pathology labs in hospitals in 2019 in Pakistan and giving them proper microscopes and blotting equipment, that's how shitty Pakistani hospitals are.

Why does Imran Khan gets deathly sick when real reforms, real ways hospitals can be improved is talked about.

But he shits his diarhea and dissolves the only functioning institution in Pakistan ie PMDC and brings law that will do nothing but help rich people admit their entitled loser kids to become doctors and make a new private colleges mafia. He will cause even more medical students to commit suicides and cheat.

He gets seizures when talk about police reforms happens, he gets seizures when talk about amending judicial laws happens. But he feels powerful when squashing the poor.

Enough destruction of the Muslims land of Pakistan. Someone please remove him and send him home.

I wish Pakistan had never won world cup 1992 and the whole Pakistan cricket department is murdered forever.

PS2: Moto gang of PTI uttering galiyans, please go the other way. Majority of you are in my ignore list and any new offenders are going there too so save your breath. I only talk to Pakistanis living in Pakistan suffering like the rest of us. Expats should worry about their own countries where they're living.
Sir?Madam?, KOTAH DA PUTTAR/DAUGHTER.

Educationist

Why does Imran Khan gets a stroke and seizures when
hramzady, angrezi nhe ati bolny to Q bolta hy, Meera k bhai

Politically1981

MPA (400+ posts)
By reading the last two paragraphs, the author is actually saying I am throwing my shitty diarrhoea in the pathway but don’t clean it. Don’t be so insecure, if you are posting your opinion, be ready for a critical analysis.

MTI is all about bringing reforms at the hospital level, bringing accountability in the health sector at ground level, making the process of acquisition quicker and actions taken much faster rather than waiting for the centre to approve the purchase of pity items.

does the new MTI law stipulates a private clinic must have the minimum requirements like a nurse, toilets, waiting area and some other things?

a doctor should be an employee of the hospital and not a state. That is what is happening in NHS. It is pathetic that most doctors prefer to work in big cities but go to village for private clinics and to shit diarrhoea.

why is it that when government tries to bring reforms in any department, be it judiciary, health, police, revenue, we come up with lots of stupid excuses to resist them?

Jack Squire

MPA (400+ posts)

Man I thought you were a sane person yet your anti-Imran rhetoric saddens me....

PakGem

Minister (2k+ posts)
First of all this Jaahil is admitting in the miserable state they left the Health Department in.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
LOLZZZ You are banning abuses on your abusive Post. That's funny and hypocritical at the same time.

As for the thread itself it is nothing but nonsense.

Steyn

By reading the last two paragraphs, the author is actually saying I am throwing my shitty diarrhoea in the pathway but don’t clean it. Don’t be so insecure, if you are posting your opinion, be ready for a critical analysis.

MTI is all about bringing reforms at the hospital level, bringing accountability in the health sector at ground level, making the process of acquisition quicker and actions taken much faster rather than waiting for the centre to approve the purchase of pity items.

does the new MTI law stipulates a private clinic must have the minimum requirements like a nurse, toilets, waiting area and some other things?

a doctor should be an employee of the hospital and not a state. That is what is happening in NHS. It is pathetic that most doctors prefer to work in big cities but go to village for private clinics and to shit diarrhoea.

why is it that when government tries to bring reforms in any department, be it judiciary, health, police, revenue, we come up with lots of stupid excuses to resist them?

Nobody would oppose the reforms if they're the right reforms.

The government just killed the whole department without any reason.

Please explain how will MTI improve the quality of healthcare?

It will produce even more substandard doctors because private colleges are now given free reign over what they can do.

It will promote a culture of cheating and hatred against government because of the nonsensical useless tests which serve nothing.

How is it going to benefit the healthcare? Please enlighten me.

You know the reason Pakistan has a stinking piece of shit hospitals? For TWO BIG REASONS

1) LACK OF EQUIPMENT
2) LACK OF DRUGS

But please do enlighten me how this will improve healthcare and produce better doctors?

Steyn

Man I thought you were a sane person yet your anti-Imran rhetoric saddens me....

You know what is pathetic and this includes you.

All the points i raise against the oppression that Imran Khan is doing on Muslims of Pakistan, very few here can defend it and present a differing point.

This is the level of these supporters of PTI who are deluded they're better than patwaris. But the reality is they're exactly like patwaris.

I receive attacks on my character. Many people here even have a problem with me posting Islamic content, why? Because i criticise Imran Khan and so i am not a good Muslim?

If my view is wrong then go and present a better view. This ordinance is made to support the private colleges mafia and to murder the dreams of poor parents who wish to see their kids become doctors too and this will create an army of butchers who are a stink on doctors profession.

If you can't then please shut up and don't criticise the people who have knowledge. Because the doctors, the students and everyone involved in medicine is screaming

NIAZI ek kutta who is destroying medical profession in Pakistan.

Steyn

LOLZZZ You are banning abuses on your abusive Post. That's funny and hypocritical at the same time.

As for the thread itself it is nothing but nonsense.

I am banning abuses from lovers of Imran Khan who don't understand things yet feel their moral obligation to utter galiyans to defend their leader against anyone even with valid points.

I loathe low level people like that and want my life to be free of stink like that.

I didn't allege Imran Khan to be a zani or a homosexual, did i? Or uttered nonsense against his mother or father?

Nope. I presented a very clear lengthy post saying what the government should be doing if it wants to improve the health system based on medical knowledge and how this ordinance is piece of shit.

So i expect responses like that that defends why it isn't and have no interest in animalistic screeching of youthiyas attacking my character and my family.

Now, either do that or don't waste my time with nonsense.

The whole medical community is against this from doctors to microbiologists to medical students. They don't hate Imran Khan's wrinkly face, in fact many of them are youthiyas but they have valid concerns.

Steyn

First of all this Jaahil is admitting in the miserable state they left the Health Department in.

Yeah it was in miserable state but at least somewhat functioning. Now with this, it would be even crappier.

Don't have anything to say to defend against the points i raised?

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Nobody would oppose the reforms if they're the right reforms.

The government just killed the whole department without any reason.

Please explain how will MTI improve the quality of healthcare?

It will produce even more substandard doctors because private colleges are now given free reign over what they can do.

It will promote a culture of cheating and hatred against government because of the nonsensical useless tests which serve nothing.

How is it going to benefit the healthcare? Please enlighten me.

You know the reason Pakistan has a stinking piece of shit hospitals? For TWO BIG REASONS

1) LACK OF EQUIPMENT
2) LACK OF DRUGS

But please do enlighten me how this will improve healthcare and produce better doctors?

Za Marha Ghulana.

You don't consider this as an abuse so I will keep saying this to you. I hope you are fine with that.

As for the topic, Mr. Ghulana, you haven't mentioned anything worth a discussion but have uttered general imranophobic lecture. If you meant to attract constructive argument instead of provoking and mocking a party and it's leader to get some abuses, then you would have brought some points from the MTI act which you disagree in a civilized way to properly discuss those points.

I would even rank PML-N's Mhafeez higher than you who is always civilized about his topics and talk with dignity.

Ratan

The Mafia Patwaries are having regular nightmares by watching positive graphs of economic indicators.
They understood that the way PTI govt is turning around the economy of the country which otherwise they thought would be impossible for IK & his team, made them dumbstruck.
India-Afghanistan-FATAF-Diesel Maulana-Dharna-Noora-Zardari-Achakzai all linked with the same strings
A successful Pakistan is not what our enemies want to see.

Last edited: