Why do Indian hate Pakistan so much?

laalaobulbul

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Guys it is ridiculous. Mr. Javed Akhtar seems to have been living in paradise (india). But look at the statement of his wife Ms Shabana Azmi which claims that muslims are not allowed to purchase a house even in a city like Mumbai and also how indian democracy is treating muslims. Please see both given links and do give your opinion whether Mr Javed Akhtar is a
  • Patriotic Indian
  • Coward
  • Hypocrite.
http://www.tribuneindia.com/2008/20080914/spectrum/main1.htm
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-Muslims-Shabana-Azmi/articleshow/3371893.cms

tariisb

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

آخر ہے تو "اداکار" ، یہاں بھی اداکاری کر گیا ، اگر ، ہمارے ساتھ ، اپنی حکومت کے "سٹریٹجک" کارنامے بیان کر دیتا تو ، کم از کم ، اپنی آخرت سنوار لیتا ، بھارت سے دھکے دے کر نکل دیا جاتا تو ، کیا قیامت آجاتی ،

modern.fakir

Joghini the Unicorn has gotten a good thrashing here for being an imbicile....He wanted to be a bollywood film hero but has yet turned out to be a villian who gets beaten up after a failed attempt to dishonour a woman.....Lets ask joghini how he feels ??? [hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

Unicorn

Banned
Joghini the Unicorn has gotten a good thrashing here for being an imbicile....He wanted to be a bollywood film hero but has yet turned out to be a villian who gets beaten up after a failed attempt to dishonour a woman.....Lets ask joghini how he feels ??? [hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

O I can see the wounds of the very first throbbing I gave you and you did not show your face here for over a month.(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)

modern.fakir

is this a statement from some bizarre flop Hindi Film ??? [hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]...Dont worry the cops will be coming to take you away forever after everything ...lol hahahahahaha

O I can see the wounds of the very first throbbing I gave you and you did not show your face here for over a month.(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)

Unicorn

Banned
is this a statement from some bizarre flop Hindi Film ??? [hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]...Dont worry the cops will be coming to take you away forever after everything ...lol hahahahahaha

I am your master ahead of Americans and Chinese I make you jump up down around like a smelly Mexican bean[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

malik_ejaz

Voter (50+ posts)
Malik-sahab what about partition on punjab, babari masjid ... samjhota express and many many more ... Allah is rab-ul- aalemeen but that dosen't mean a muslim and a kafir are same in Allah's eyes ... I'm not saying we can indulge in acts like this, but my points is that what they do is right and what we do in reaction is seprate story and totally wrong ?? for example we dis-own Ajmal kasab and still we are terrorist ... and they own Sarbajeet and still they are the victims .... is it sounds right to you...

The video did not mention anything you are saying. i commented on the video.

and BTW Ajmal Kasab is a Pakistani. We should admit it now. We don't know who used him. There are all kinds of conspiracy theories like indian agencies used him to create hatred for pakistan and stop the peace process. BUT he is Pakistani. India needs to present all the proofs to clear these theories and only then we can decide clear-mindedly.

What happened in Samjhota Express case, Babri Masjid, Kashmir, other voilent incidents of genocide of Muslims and christians in india AND Mumbai attacks are the result of same mentality. The ones responsible for these, have same mindset. Sometimes they call themselves Muslims, sometimes Hindu. But we should know they are same and they are present in both the countries.

I never said we are aggressors and India is victim. I think India and Pakistan are both victims at the hands of the terrorists (who call themselves protectors of their religion). and also victims of well educated people like yourself who do not have a clear mind.

Hating a person is bad enough, stop hating a country of 1.25 billion people.

AND before you point out, i am not saying they can continue hating us but we shouldn't.

A part of indian people hates Pakistan. A part of Pakistani people hates India. And then there are those who are sane. Which part are you???

modern.fakir

Now you have been put in place !![hilar][hilar] ..how beautifully now you are disowning yourself and jumping the boat !!!...See this is why we pakistanis know your reality..

Which Chinese are you talking about ...the ones that is issuing visa's to indians on paper rather than an indian passport ?? ...sure they are making you dance ...since the Australian's are slapping your *** ..lol lol ....hahahahahahahah

I just talked to an australian ..he wants to talk to you about a few things...lol hahahahahah
a[hilar][hilar]

I am your master ahead of Americans and Chinese I make you jump up down around like a smelly Mexican bean[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

Shinn

Voter (50+ posts)
Leave everything and answer me on this once . . . Mr. Javaid Akhtar . . . what do you have to say about this clip
http://youtu.be/jetfWliiOVg

you and your wife could not purchase a house in mombai . . . is this free india for muslims

yeh-cheez

Minister (2k+ posts)

I recommend that you read a book by A K Aziz a Pakistani historian and read his book " Murder of History "

this is not a textbook...you said textbooks?? you are contradicting yourself.....so think before you say something.....and also...there are a million authors with a million books full of hatred against pakistan as well.. ..and they are very common in the low class, low life illeterate public which doesnt investigate but believe in what has been fed to them....like you in other words..!

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
I don't see any hate against Pakistan. He wrote a poem condemning terrorists and those who train and support them and if you think that party is Pakistan so be it.

You want to see hate just open up your primary, high and college social studies books there is nothing but hatred there.

It did not know you went o school in Pakistan, Unicorn

Unicorn

Banned
this is not a textbook...you said textbooks?? you are contradicting yourself.....so think before you say something.....and also...there are a million authors with a million books full of hatred against pakistan as well.. ..and they are very common in the low class, low life illeterate public which doesnt investigate but believe in what has been fed to them....like you in other words..!

Ok, fair enough watch this one from 12.. on. If you want more I will find you more.

Imranpak

It's simple! They consider Pakistan and Bangladesh to be a part of their mythical Akhand Bharat that was stolen from them. Indian Muslim's know what side their bread is buttered on, in order to prove their loyalty to India they must have such an attitude.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
jealousy :angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile:

dilawar

Voter (50+ posts)
Why do Indian hate Pakistan so much without any reason? Is it just because we got a separate state?

default.jpg
javaid akhtar is an atheist according to wikipedea.

Akhtar was born a Muslim, but later became an Atheist as he stated in his speech "Spirituality, Halo or Hoax".[SUP][3][/SUP][SUP][4][/SUP] Akhtar was married to Honey Irani, a script-writer for Hindi films, with whom he had two children Farhan Akhtar and Zoya Akhtar, both film directors and actors. The father and son duo have worked together in films such as Dil Chahta Hai, Lakshya, Rock On!! and Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara along with Zoya. His son Farhan is married to Adhuna Akhtar, a hair stylist.[SUP][5][/SUP]
After Javed's divorce with Irani, he married actress Shabana Azmi, the daughter of another Urdu poet, Kaifi Azmi.