Why do I Love Pakistan ??? Eva zu Beck

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
She should be made an honorary citizen of Pakistan! by IK inviting her to his office and use it to promote tourism!
We love:p you too Eva!

BrotherKantu

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
میرا خیال ہے اگر کوئی کالی بھی پاکستان اے تو اس کو بھی لوگ بہت پسند کریں گے.

2363cd10f90f2f4163c6d77c2be0290c.jpg

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
She enjoys a certain privelege given to her by Pakistani men out of their inferiority complex that they refuse to give Pakistani women.

Steyn

She enjoys a certain privelege given to her by Pakistani men out of their inferiority complex that they refuse to give Pakistani women.

I completely agree.

I don't understand the obsession Pakistanis have with her. There are other desi vloggers even females who make same videos as Eva and they don't get the same attention by the government or Jazz or Pakistani airforce.

This is the same Eva that was allowed into Pakistan airbase and made kiki song on a military plane and NAB then suspended its people.

Spartacus

I completely agree.

I don't understand the obsession Pakistanis have with her. There are other desi vloggers even females who make same videos as Eva and they don't get the same attention by the government or Jazz or Pakistani airforce.

This is the same Eva that was allowed into Pakistan airbase and made kiki song on a military plane and NAB then suspended its people.

Could you please share those others video .
We can compare the differences of those video with Eva,s video .
Maybe we wouldfind the reason why is her video popular and not the videos of our desi girls .
Maybe she has some different style ??