Why didn't PM Imran attend the funeral prayer of his friend Naeem ul Haq

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
As always ... aaen baen shaen ... not a single word of intelligence can come out of a patwari's mouth. I told you not to worry about him but worry about yourself. Uski qabar us ka jawab ... tumhari qabr tumhara jawab.

Hur waqt logon ko namon se pukarte ho ... aur apne aap ko phir bhi musalman kehte ho... naam musulaman rakhne se insaan musalman nahin ho jaata...hurkatain molvi fazl-ur-rehman jaisi hain... ek number ke munafiq.

I know I am wasting my time and energy on trying to educate a dumba$$ which is an exercise in futility. When your eyes and ears are closed for 30 plus years with all the haram money earned to defend the convicted criminals, then it is hard for you to utter a word against your bones-suppliers. Keep licking their a$$es for some money ... yehi auqat hai tum logon kee.

BTW Imran ne jo kuch kiya is mulk ke aam logon ke liye woh tumhare mai-baap sau bar mur kur bhi paida ho jain to nahin kur sakte ... woh sirf mulk ko loot kur maal bana sakte hain. be-ghariat chor tubbar.

You proven to be the dumber than I thought. The fact is that he didn't bother to attend the funeral and I said he is an arrogant and ignorant person . Now, whether he will get any Sawab from the funeral he is going to hold in Islamabad is something to be seen .
It is not me who is now coming out with excuses of his absence. It is you , Mota Fawad and many other pottyheads who are rushing to defend his acts .

It is so sad to see you wasting your time and energy for a drug addict and you still think after all the mayhem for last 16 months that his Lota party will be able to deliver anything to the people who have been deprived of basis necessities. Even the Shubber Zaidi didn't want to have anything to do with his style of Governance.

Reham Khan is a liar. Media is a liar , The Judge in California is a liar . Even the common man on the street who is crying is a liar . The only person who is Sadiq and Ameen is Bongi Khan alone. Enjoy Bongi Ride as usual. The more the time goes by, the more the hypocrites are exposed.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
As always ... aaen baen shaen ... not a single word of intelligence can come out of a patwari's mouth. I told you not to worry about him but worry about yourself. Uski qabar us ka jawab ... tumhari qabr tumhara jawab.

Hur waqt logon ko namon se pukarte ho ... aur apne aap ko phir bhi musalman kehte ho... naam musulaman rakhne se insaan musalman nahin ho jaata...hurkatain molvi fazl-ur-rehman jaisi hain... ek number ke munafiq.

I know I am wasting my time and energy on trying to educate a dumba$$ which is an exercise in futility. When your eyes and ears are closed for 30 plus years with all the haram money earned to defend the convicted criminals, then it is hard for you to utter a word against your bones-suppliers. Keep licking their a$$es for some money ... yehi auqat hai tum logon kee.

BTW Imran ne jo kuch kiya is mulk ke aam logon ke liye woh tumhare mai-baap sau bar mur kur bhi paida ho jain to nahin kur sakte ... woh sirf mulk ko loot kur maal bana sakte hain. be-ghariat chor tubbar.

Watch the following ..... I don't have a time to waste on a duffer like you.

A6ELZ9z.jpg

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakistan has only 1 TRUE freedom of speech - SOCIAL MEDIA

If it's banned or rules applied. We all infact loose our voice.

Khilai Makhlooq

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistan has only 1 TRUE freedom of speech - SOCIAL MEDIA

If it's banned or rules applied. We all infact loose our voice.

Social media can not be banned in Pakistan.

Just watch this poor govt act burn in toilet like many other initiatives of Choutazi taken under the influence of some high class cocaine.

WHY?

muhammadadeel

Pakistan is no China (only country toady successfully regulating SMedia) that has thousands and thousands years history of snubbing common mans' voice by those in control. It is in the DNA of China.

Imran the legend

Last edited:

Everus

Senator (1k+ posts)
Fazulo Rehman is rebirth of Potti Khan.
Potti Khan did the same to previous governments wht he is facing now.
It is time to payback. What goes around comes around, in full swing.

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Social media can not be banned in Pakistan.

Just watch this poor govt act burn in toilet like many other initiatives of Choutazi taken under the influence of some high class cocaine.

WHY?

muhammadadeel

Pakistan is no China (only country toady successfully regulating SMedia) that has thousands and thousands years history of snubbing common mans' voice by those in control. It is in the DNA of China.

Imran the legend

Let's hope they come to their senses. First they ignore and Social Media becomes a force, people start earning money from YouTube to Instagram.

Then the govt. claims they made it possible - LIARRRRRRSSSSSS

Now they want to ban it. So called Pakistani Govt. Intellect.

pakistankamaltabkia_

MPA (400+ posts)
Gul Bukhari is certified bitch of Pakistan ...... the woman who gives abuses to her own parents in public is giving us lecture on ethics ....... this is pitfall of social media / western manipulation of western social media ....... such loose cannons/characters like Gul can seem as if their viewpoint / their opinion has importance !!!!

Niazi ko Namaz e janaza parhni nahi ati!
aur phir Islam ka Niazi se kia taluq
Niazi dar asl western society se influenced hai, jahan namaz e janaza ki koi importance nahi.
Zinda tha tu doost mar gaya tu laash!
https://twitter.com/x/status/1229152565427765250

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
As I said before, I save my valuable time by ignoring content from people who probably are still trying to decipher the meaning of the words IQ. Also maybe once they learn how to post and get a bit educated and develop some capacity of having an intelligent conversation, I may then entertain them. Until then, continue trolling as this is what you get paid for.

Watch the following ..... I don't have a time to waste on a duffer like you.

A6ELZ9z.jpg