Why Dictator Khan didn't allow any protests against MBS in Islamabad?

SaRashid

Minister (2k+ posts)
For the last 5 years or so, Fawad Chaudhry talked so loudly about how Pakistan is a democracy and we have freedom of speech and expression unlike those Arab monarchies in middle east. How we are better than all of them.

Enough with his sermons now!

Today same Fawad Chaudhry is busy licking shoes of those who he used to bark against for many years. No demonstrators were allowed in front of PM house. Puppet Khan didn't designate any place on the way for any protests. Keep in mind that even smallest country like Tunisia allowed protests against this man, let alone white house who sees protesters on daily basis especially for the murder of Khashoggi.

Today is just another evidence how democracy is dying in Pakistan. Khan and all his cronies are puppets of deep-state moving their agenda forward while destroying the will of the Pakistani people.

Sadly just like all their previous adventures, this one will fail and backfire too and Pakistani people will once again pay the price of the stupidities of this government and it's supporters.
او بھائی، کیا گھاس کھا گئے ہو؟
کیسا پروٹیسٹ، کدھر کا احتجاج؟
محمد بن سلمان پاکستان کا مہمان ہے، اور مہمان کی عزت اور تکریم ہمارا شعار ہے۔
کسی بے غیرت کے بچے کو اس کے خلاف پروٹیسٹ کرنا ہے تو اپنے ملک میں جاکر احتجاج کرے۔ جمہوریت کے ہم بھی قائل ہیں، مگر پاکستان کے مفادات کے خلاف کسی بھی آزادی اظہار کے حق میں نہیں۔
خاشگی کسی کا بہنوئی تھا تو اپنی بہن کے گھر جا کر روئے، سینہ کوبی کرے، پرنس بن سلمان کو صلوٰتیں سنائے، ہمارے ملک میں آ کر رنگ میں بھنگ نہ ڈالے۔

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
For the last 5 years or so, Fawad Chaudhry talked so loudly about how Pakistan is a democracy and we have freedom of speech and expression unlike those Arab monarchies in middle east. How we are better than all of them.

Today same Fawad Chaudhry is busy licking shoes of those who he used to bark against for many years. No demonstrators were allowed in front of PM house. Puppet Khan didn't designate any place on the way for any protests. Keep in mind that even smallest country like Tunisia allowed protests against this man, let alone white house who sees protesters on daily basis especially for the murder of Khashoggi.

Today is just another evidence how democracy is dying in Pakistan. Khan and all his cronies are puppets of deep-state moving their agenda forward while destroying the will of the Pakistani people.

Sadly just like all their previous adventures, this one will fail and backfire too and Pakistani people will once again pay the price of the stupidities of this government and it's supporters.
The best place to stage agitation against MBS is Saudi Arabia. So please go to Saudi Arabia for demonstration.

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
All anti state elements are now crying for Khashoggi which is Saudi Arabia and Turkey problem. But y all crying now at this time??? A wise can understand easily

First of all there is no such thing as state. Awaam is the ultimate and only state. Government is only the servant of public and their job is to protect our rights.

Now, how am I anti-state when all I am asking is that head of my democratic state didn't allow any peaceful protests?

Only a dictatorship, you can't ask questions. Just proven another time that there is no democracy left and Khan is officially a dictator.

SaRashid

Minister (2k+ posts)
First of all there is no such thing as state. Awaam is the ultimate and only state. Government is only the servant of public and their job is to protect our rights.

Now, how am I anti-state when all I am asking is that head of my democratic state didn't allow any peaceful protests?

Only a dictatorship, you can't ask questions. Just proven another time that there is no democracy left and Khan is officially a dictator.
او بھائی، دودھ پیتے بچے، یہ پرستان کی باتیں یہاں نہ کرو۔
یہ بات تم اچھی طرح جانتے ہو کہ پاکستان میں جمہوریت کی شکل ویسی مثالی نہیں جیسے خوابوں میں ہوتی ہے۔ یہ ملک جمہوریت اور ڈکٹیٹرشپ کے ملے جلے نظام پر چل رہا ہے۔ پھر آپ پاکستان کا موازنہ امریکہ سے کررہے ہیں، یعنی کہ آپ روح افزا کا موازنہ امریکی شراب سے کررہے ہیں۔ ویسے تو امریکہ میں بھی کوئی ایسی مثالی جمہوریت نہیں ہے، وہاں بھی سی آئی اے جیسے ادارے ایک نمبر کے قانون شکن ہیں، اور عوام کے جمہوری حقوق سلب کرنے سے احتراز نہیں کرتے۔

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Responses on this thread just reminded me of Gen. Zia's tenure. We were never allowed to say a word against him or question his policies.

Zia used to have a whole band of idiots who use to praise and support every one of his stupid decisions.

Then we all know how he destroyed Pakistan and how stay-dogs go piss on his grave today and none of his supporters are anywhere to be found.

Allah reham karee Pakistan Par. Morality and common sense have died in Pakistan.

This will be my last post here. Saying good bye to this forum. Over to all the filthy paid trolls puppets of Puppet Khan and deep state.

habib-jalib-2-line-poetry.jpg

ZAhmad

Councller (250+ posts)
John Snow chutiye you should go in protest outside your house, no one is stopping you bitch

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Why does anyone invest? They want a safe investment as they fear what happened to Venezuela it's Gold reserves in the West.
JohnSnow is not worried about the Saudi investment rather he is worried this investment might be helpful in Pakistan's progress.

Munawarkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

What did you want to protest about?

Munawarkhan

Responses on this thread just reminded me of Gen. Zia's tenure. We were never allowed to say a word against him or question his policies.

Zia used to have a whole band of idiots who use to praise and support every one of his stupid decisions.

Then we all know how he destroyed Pakistan and how stay-dogs go piss on his grave today and none of his supporters are anywhere to be found.

Allah reham karee Pakistan Par. Morality and common sense have died in Pakistan.

This will be my last post here. Saying good bye to this forum. Over to all the filthy paid trolls puppets of Puppet Khan and deep state.

habib-jalib-2-line-poetry.jpg
Can u pls delete your posts.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
ہر جمہوری ریاست، حکومت مخالف عناصر کے ساتھ یہی سلوک کرتی ہے

Educationist

52063717_1741919952576569_4888943191224483840_n.jpg