Why Crimes in Pakistan increasing rapidly?

Realpaki

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think Imran Khan also brother of Nawaz Shareef who sleeping very badly in the concerned of Crimes among our society. No any betterment seen even after Imran khan's changed government. Now more than two years gone Imran's govt should enforce SOP's in every sector of Pakistan. Imran khan should understand People voted him for " Change". Why he is Blind really showing his light vision regarding understanding of Crimes.

Why we are bad in each sectors the reason is We dont enforce SOP and follow SOPs. Why weapons are increasing in our society. We have so much garbage in the society for which no any policy is seen to rectify.

Imran khan is very honest there is no doubt about it but he is not making his grip stronger on all sins and evils among our society. This is FACT.

There are around 50 Ministers under imran khan's govt but really I can say there is Zero Performance attached with every minister except Fawad Ch.

We need such a visionary leadership who starts work with Vision to establish strong measures with SOPs to govern in each sector of Pakistan.

We need to de-weaponize our society if we want progress otherwise we will ruin day by day. Weapons should only be in the hands of Security Agencies. No any License should be issued to PUBLIC and all shops selling Weapons should be closed.

Nawaz shareef , Zardari both destroyed our society because they were not Leaders they were culprits they destroyed Pakistan's Economy and this is Super Sin.

( Critics -Please only positive comments)

Last edited by a moderator:

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)

Because of the crime friendly laws framed and passed by the criminals sitting in the parliament of Pakistan.
They all know in their hearts that they are criminals and if proper laws are framed then they are one who will be netted.
There shall be only military courts in Pakistan. Quickly decide and move forward.........................

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)

Because of the crime friendly laws framed and passed by the criminals sitting in the parliament of Pakistan.
They all know in their hearts that they are criminals and if proper laws are framed then they are one who will be netted.
Also we need major operations against criminals. All around Lahore, areas are filled with criminal gangs....................Even on GT Roads, everyday there are one or two incidents..............

Complete Sense

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think Imran Khan also brother of Nawaz Shareef who sleeping very badly in the concerned of Crimes among our society. No any betterment seen even after Imran khan's changed government. Now more than two years gone Imran's govt should enforce SOP's in every sector of Pakistan. Imran khan should understand People voted him for " Change". Why he is Blind really showing his light vision regarding understanding of Crimes.

Why we are bad in each sectors the reason is We dont enforce SOP and follow SOPs. Why weapons are increasing in our society. We have so much garbage in the society for which no any policy is seen to rectify.

Imran khan is very honest there is no doubt about it but he is not making his grip stronger on all sins and evils among our society. This is FACT.

There are around 50 Ministers under imran khan's govt but really I can say there is Zero Performance attached with every minister except Fawad Ch.

We need such a visionary leadership who starts work with Vision to establish strong measures with SOPs to govern in each sector of Pakistan.

We need to de-weaponize our society if we want progress otherwise we will ruin day by day. Weapons should only be in the hands of Security Agencies. No any License should be issued to PUBLIC and all shops selling Weapons should be closed.

Nawaz shareef , Zardari both destroyed our society because they were not Leaders they were culprits they destroyed Pakistan's Economy and this is Super Sin.

There are many reasons why crime rate is increased but one of the main reason in Crime rate increased because of media. I am talking specially about Pakistan. Crime was their since Pakistan came into being, but because of poor communication system, or limited news resources the crime rate never reached to the public. Pakistan is already a illiterate country and top of it media arrived in Pakistan in the wrong hand. Pakistani media is not a source of correct news, they are all business people, wants to make money by giving false news, or excites news and public thought we have high rate of crime. Also, I agreed with Dr,Adam, Pakistan judicial system is very weak and I would blame our politicians, because they use this weak political system for their use, and army use power of weapons for their use.

Last edited:

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)
There shall be only military courts in Pakistan. Quickly decide and move forward.........................
Bhai apne dil pe haath rakh k ALLAH ko hazir o Nazir jante howe mante howe bataao k kya Nawaz Sharif mulk se bahir miltary se deal ker k nahi gaya? kya pakistan ke establishment judges se apni marzi k orders nahi likhwati,, bhai please haqeeqat janein samjhein, ab aap khud dekh lein k FATF bill paas kerwana hai, oposition ne bill ke support karne se inkar keeya, phir achanak aisa kya ho gaya k nawaz sharif jo already 8 months se bahir tha k court ko yaad aa gaya k nawaz sharif ko wapis laao, nahi to wo ishtihari ho jaey ga,, PPPP ke b ---- mein aik dum se in courts ne danda de dia hai, PML N k baaqi tamaam leaders per b in courts ne apna danda ready ker lia,,, aap log halat ko samjhein, PAK ARMY he in corrupt logo ko leader banati hai, in ke kamzoriya apne paas record k tor per rakhti hai, inhein bara ohdaa dila ker phir in se apne faide nikalwati hai,, aur jab koi aankh dikhata hai ya kisi ka zameer jaag jata hai to phir sare saboot raato raat idaro ko pesh ker diay jate hein,,
Main army k khilaaf nahi but mere bhai Army wo kaam karti hai jo uss k karne k nahi,,
aur hamari adalato mein bhaithey judge aik number k corrupt aur g hazoori wale hein, jo politicians se b under the table deal karte hein aur establishment walo se b,, Ameer ko pakarte nahi aur gareeb ko chorte nahi..

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
its not increase suddenly it was always there because we don't make strict laws and if even get caught by the judge and come out.

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)
Establishment duniya ka her kaam pakistan mein kerwa leti hai, kabhi aap ne socha k inho ne kabhi Election commission ko theak karne k liay kiu aaj tak kuj nahi keeya? main hoo to PTI ka but mein yaqeen se kehta hoo k pakistan mein her election manage hota hai, aur establishment ke marzi k mutabiq govt form hoti hai,, jo jeet raha hota hai wo haar jata hai,, koi yaqeen kar sakta tha k PTI 14 NA ke seats karachi se jeet jaey ge?
such bolo aur haq ke baat karo,, jaan sirf ALLAH ko deni hai, aur jawab b,,

Judicary-Media Mafia

MPA (400+ posts)

Fake paki you don't understand anything and you talking rubbish.
Did you give Imran Khan proper majority in Parliament ? NO
Did you give Imran Khan 2/3 majority? NO
Did you give Imran Khan presidential system? No
So how can he sort out your 35 year of bad policies, corruption, destroyed institutions in 2 years.?
Fake paki you also need to understand he has to start everything from zero and there is no money left Fromm your corrupt pmln and ppp leaders country was near bank crypt

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bhai apne dil pe haath rakh k ALLAH ko hazir o Nazir jante howe mante howe bataao k kya Nawaz Sharif mulk se bahir miltary se deal ker k nahi gaya? kya pakistan ke establishment judges se apni marzi k orders nahi likhwati,, bhai please haqeeqat janein samjhein, ab aap khud dekh lein k FATF bill paas kerwana hai, oposition ne bill ke support karne se inkar keeya, phir achanak aisa kya ho gaya k nawaz sharif jo already 8 months se bahir tha k court ko yaad aa gaya k nawaz sharif ko wapis laao, nahi to wo ishtihari ho jaey ga,, PPPP ke b ---- mein aik dum se in courts ne danda de dia hai, PML N k baaqi tamaam leaders per b in courts ne apna danda ready ker lia,,, aap log halat ko samjhein, PAK ARMY he in corrupt logo ko leader banati hai, in ke kamzoriya apne paas record k tor per rakhti hai, inhein bara ohdaa dila ker phir in se apne faide nikalwati hai,, aur jab koi aankh dikhata hai ya kisi ka zameer jaag jata hai to phir sare saboot raato raat idaro ko pesh ker diay jate hein,,
Main army k khilaaf nahi but mere bhai Army wo kaam karti hai jo uss k karne k nahi,,
aur hamari adalato mein bhaithey judge aik number k corrupt aur g hazoori wale hein, jo politicians se b under the table deal karte hein aur establishment walo se b,, Ameer ko pakarte nahi aur gareeb ko chorte nahi..
Dear we only want quick justice............And we only focus topic................This is problem, we try to compare apple with oranges and Mangoes with banana..................and we waste time and energy in useless discussions................

Realpaki

Senator (1k+ posts)
Fake paki you don't understand anything and you talking rubbish.
Did you give Imran Khan proper majority in Parliament ? NO
Did you give Imran Khan 2/3 majority? NO
Did you give Imran Khan presidential system? No
So how can he sort out your 35 year of bad policies, corruption, destroyed institutions in 2 years.?
Fake paki you also need to understand he has to start everything from zero and there is no money left Fromm your corrupt pmln and ppp leaders country was near bank crypt

Your language showed about your background. Dont be personal and include yourself in decent category avoid absurd and abuses.

Dear Only stronger vision can bring revolution in Pakistan Imran khan is doing legalization and get it approved direct or indirect but you are missing one major point that is " imran Khan is not throwing his eyes on such evils and sins in the society.

Always start criticism when you get central theme of the subject.

Why not extreme strict policies are being enforced by laws in Pakistan you have your own President in President office.

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

no doubt it is
The city where I live, isloo, was very much crime free, but now everyday there is some snatching or armed robberies
Incompetence at the top does this to you
It seeps down

Eyeaan

Do you have some national data for stats of Increased crime. please share with us.
There was some old data about more reporting and relative ease of filing fir due to digitization;. that's about the reported crime . Anyway, if you have some national data about reported crime, please share with us.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Because now we not only have wall to wall coverage but have a well organized propaganda campaign to undermine PTI government...

Eyeaan

cccccccccc

I had requested you to provide national or provincial comparative data for crime but you haven't !
I think you knew that you were wrong when you had posted this piece based upon your personal opinion of "rapidly increasing crime rate". I feel sad for you.

Realpaki

Senator (1k+ posts)
cccccccccc

I had requested you to provide national or provincial comparative data for crime but you haven't !
I think you knew that you were wrong when you had posted this piece based upon your personal opinion of "rapidly increasing crime rate". I feel sad for you.

My Dear I am not working in Police station I am speaking you on the basis of daily crime reporting in all newspapers are you blind? you know all cities of provinces Pistals are easily available to buy every young man has weapons and killing and injuring each others.

what is this you are asking me Data go to police and ask this Question.

Eyeaan

My Dear I am not working in Police station I am speaking you on the basis of daily crime reporting in all newspapers are you blind? you know all cities of provinces Pistals are easily available to buy every young man has weapons and killing and injuring each others.

what is this you are asking me Data go to police and ask this Question.
Police and GOP publishes crime data for provinces , provincial regions and for districts categorized for all kinds of crimes, Data for number of arrests, reports, fir, courts charges and prosecution success rates is also annually published, . Further there are some scholarly studies for the estimates of real crime vs reported crime, though those are a bit dated.(In every country reported and actual crime rates are different). However comparative data and analysis over the years is not readily available. I thought, when you made a claim for "rapidly Increasing crime rate then you had access to some comparative data which is unknown to me. First I had written a response to your claims to point out that data comparison is no so straight forward due to some technical reason, Digitization, mobile phones and better streamlined police services have resulted in more reporting of crime in the last decade. Further a number of laws have added new cognizable crimes under the jurisdiction of police. However I was not sure about the basis of your claims to discuss the issue. Anyhow now you have clarified that you claims were based on TV reporters and talk shows. Well and good. I think we don't have anything further to discuss. Thank you.
Just for an anecdote, in 2019, murder rate was about half of what it was in 2011 ( the peak was due to karachi and tribal area situation) and it was the lowest in the last three decades by a very significant number. Murder rate has been consistently on decline in the past nine years including the last two years. Murder rate is a good indicator of general crime situation because about all murders/homicides are reported.

Last edited: