Why Brig(r) Asad Munir committed suicide? Here is the suicide note he left

Eyeaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If anyone knows -- Is it the same character who was very active to hunt Pakistanis and hand them over to US during Musharraf time, and later wrote many incriminating articles against Pakistani army and claimed that he was led to deal directly with US people and facilitate them due to double games played by Musharraf's people.
If he is same one (I'm not sure at all), then he was probably more 'Wafadaar to Shah; at the price of Pakistani citizens.
I suspect, there is much bigger story behind it- if he has committed suicide or was murdered - than regarding a NAB case.

Last edited:

Kavalier

If anyone knows -- Is it the same character who was very active to hunt Pakistanis and hand them over to US during Musharraf time, and later wrote many incriminating articles against Pakistani army and claimed that he was led to deal directly with US people and facilitate them due to double games played by Musharraf's people.
If he is same one (I'm not sure at all), then he was probably more 'Wafadaar to Shah; at the price of Pakistani citizens.
I suspect, there is much bigger story behind it- if he has committed suicide or was murdered - than regarding a NAB case.

I have been also suspicious right from the time , the news was out...... lagta hay previous employer safai kaarha hay....

Sohail Shuja

Uskay naam k sath aik rank bhi hay jo aik khas employer hi deta hay, plus pichlay weeks mayn idaraay nay kafi sari "black sheep" pakri hayn, ho sakta hay iska maamla bhi aisa hi kuch ho.... All speculation though....
I overlooked that employer. But you are right. Punderers are not sensitive that they commit suicide....

Uss employer ka case hi nahi tha.... yeh case to CDA ka tha. Aur waisay bhi, wardi walon ki accountability NAB nahi ker sakti. so why you guys are just trying to make a link between his death and Army? Its just your filth drenched mindset. I also suspect that it is a murder case, but the strong suspicion is on account of the other CDA officials or allied people who got the favor. Perhaps this Brig was about to disclose something against them.

Kavalier

Uss employer ka case hi nahi tha.... yeh case to CDA ka tha. Aur waisay bhi, wardi walon ki accountability NAB nahi ker sakti. so why you guys are just trying to make a link between his death and Army? Its just your filth drenched mindset. I also suspect that it is a murder case, but the strong suspicion is on account of the other CDA officials or allied people who got the favor. Perhaps this Brig was about to disclose something against them.

Sir app CDA aur NAB say bahir nikal k sochayn tou shayad apko idaraay ki recent successes dekhtay howay yeah bhi ussi say link lagay.... jahan General rank tak k banday involve thay, yeah bhi hoga, always seemed like a dodgy character.... acha hay aik lihaz say k idaraa safai krreha hay..

Eyeaan

I have been also suspicious right from the time , the news was out...... lagta hay previous employer safai kaarha hay....
But I'm not sure I'm talking about the same person.
who knows? or he was in capacity to expose other links - or the people whom he harmed had a grudge -- he might had many enemies but the NAB case seems just over the head.

Last edited:

Sohail Shuja

Sir app CDA aur NAB say bahir nikal k sochayn tou shayad apko idaraay ki recent successes dekhtay howay yeah bhi ussi say link lagay.... jahan General rank tak k banday involve thay, yeah bhi hoga, always seemed like a dodgy character.... acha hay aik lihaz say k idaraa safai krreha hay..
oh bhai, jab usska case hi CDA ka NAB main chal raha hay to main CDA sey bahir kaisay nikloun, any good reason?

Kavalier

who knows? or he was in capacity to expose other links - or the people whole he harmed had a grudge -- he might had many enemies but the NAB case is just over the head.

Yes, NAB is just the ugliest of B.ullShit in this context... you are right there are chances that some others involved with him might have taken him out...

nasir77

Cheema Chor Machay Shor, Mar ker NAB kay khatay main dal do. Baray sensitive chor hain......

stargazer

Typing a very detailed account of references against himself is quite strange in case of a suicide.
usually suicide notes are hand written and emotional unlike in this case where it seems to be quite objective as if clarifying legal matters.
If there is no signature then it is inadmissible as evidence of suicide, otherwise it would be so easy to kill some one, type a note and declare it suicide.

INDUS1

MPA (400+ posts)
a6cf8a8a-49ed-44de-9256-93c294475518.jpg

a6d95052-c6b3-443d-87dc-baeb30f34212.jpg

https://twitter.com/x/status/1106440510481272832
https://twitter.com/x/status/1106433998757249025
https://twitter.com/x/status/1106443139034898433
I am pretty sure its a murder, police should arrest UMER CHEEMA, because he looks interested in this and tweeted against NAB very fast. I may sound very judgmental but believe me UMER CHEEMA must have some inside info about this case