Why Asim Munir is the top choice for Sicilian Mafia?

Pracha

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Asim Munir was unceremoniously removed from his DG ISI post in less than a year by Imran Khan.

Later Patwari media, including Javed Choudry, Aleem Khan, etc, ran a campaign in favor of Asim Munir and tried to prove that he was removed because he was trying to unearth the corruption of Farah Gogi.

Pracha

In yet another case of blatant corruption by a Pakistani army officer, Gujranwala’s chief of staff, Lieutenant General Asim Munir Rs. 90 crore extortion money from the CEO of Master Tiles, one of the largest companies in Pakistan, employing over ten million people.

Lieutenant General Asim Munir had previously held the plumber positions for DG ISI (Inter-Services Intelligence) and DG Military Intelligence.

Last year in February, the Supreme Court of Pakistan had overthrown ISI due to the tireless handling of the Faizabad site in 2017, which catapulted the unprecedented Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) into the spotlight throughout Pakistan. Lieutenant General Asim Munir was the Director General of ISI at the time of this judgment. Ironically, Major General Faiz Hameed, who was Deputy Lieutenant General Asim Munir at ISI and in charge of ISI’s internal security wing, also faced heat in this verdict, but was promoted as Lieutenant General and took over ISI’s reins from Asim Munir.

Lieutenant General Asim Munir was unusually removed from the plum job of ISI Director General and had to move on as Corps Commander of Gujranwala, thereby achieving the dubious distinction of being ISI chief for the shortest period. Asim Munir is now approaching his retirement, and to serve quickly as other Pak Army officers, he contacted Sheikh Mahmood Iqbal, CEO of Master Tiles, and demanded ninety crore rupees.

Terrified of this blatant demand for extortion from the Corps Commander of Gujranwala, Sheikh Mahmood Iqbal, CEO Master Tiles wrote a letter to Prime Minister Imran Khan Niazi, dated June 5, 2021, describing all the details of his meeting with Lieutenant General Asim Munir and his subsequent claim of Rs 90 crore extortion money.

“Lt. Director General Asim Munir sent me a message from an employed Colonel Ehtesham last Thursday morning that he wanted to have lunch with me. I left a meeting with Japanese importers and went to the canton to meet him (Asim Munir). I was offered good food, salmon fish cooked with broccoli and olive oil, among other delicacies. As we sipped black coffee with luxurious Cuban cigars, Lieutenant General Asim Munir said he had found out that the executive row of our bathroom tiles was smuggled to the Central Asian nations of Tajikistan and Uzbekistan through the Wakhan Corridor in Afghanistan. He then said billions of rupees were being lost in the form of taxes to the national treasury. Of course, all this was a conspiracy to capture me, ”wrote Sheikh Mahmood Iqbal, CEO of Master Tiles in his letter to Prime Minister Imran Khan Niazi.

“… they seized two of our company trucks from Peshawar on the Afghan border … this seizure was carried out in a similar way as the anti-drug force seized fake 20 kg of heroin from Rana Sanaullah’s car, which is the leader of the Pakistani Muslim League (Dinner). Asim Munir told me that perception in politics, business and espionage is more important than reality, and if a perception gets etched into people’s minds that Master Tiles is involved in smuggling, our stock price would fall in the stock markets. I asked Lieutenant General Asim Munir in a trembling voice what he wanted from me. It was the ugliness of the whole world that came to his little dirty eyes, “Sheikh Mahmood Iqbal said in his letter to Prime Minister Imran Khan.

Lieutenant General Asim Munir said he wanted five million seven hundred thousand dollars, which is equivalent to ninety crore rupees in Pakistani currency. Asim said that if I transferred the money to his Macau bank account, he would help me smuggle tiles to Central Asia, as Core Commander Peshawar has been his batch buddy and roommate …, ”Sheikh Mahmood Iqbal explained in his letter.

“… If at all to save my business, I agree to give this kind of money to Lieutenant General Munir, but how long can we feed these fauji snakeletsAsim. They trample on the Constitution every time. Sometimes they torture journalists Asad Ali and Matiullah Jan, other times through Papa Jones they set up a business empire financed by smuggling at the Pak-Iran border. I ask you to help me with this problem, otherwise I will move my entire business setup to Dhaka. But then you will have to manage a crore of five thousand unemployed in Pakistan. After this incident, I have understood that a man loves his self-confidence more than his homeland. The bad satanism and power in these ugly eyes is unbearable. Sometimes when I sleep, this anger wakes me up at night and I have to take water with aspirin, ”Sheikh Mahmood Iqbal, CEO of Master Tiles, said in his letter to Imran Khan Niazi.

Chacha Basharat

Minister (2k+ posts)

انشاءاللہ--- ماشاء اللہ​

FdF3Vb6XwAEfyQQ

Pracha

Bajwa along with Lifafa media ran an orchestrated campaign against Buzdar in order to clear the way for Aleem Khan to become CM Punjab, Mithu Kabadia's business partner.

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Like Nadeem Anjum, Asim Munir also has a personal grudge against IK and will probably try to take the revenge from him.
Yes, that traitor Bajwa is making sure all bughaz Imranis take the top spot when he retires

mughals

I have met several of the chiefs. they all have charisma and intelligence. The last two or three chiefs have been shady and not proper.

mughals

if the country goes down, rest does not matter
In yet another case of blatant corruption by a Pakistani army officer, Gujranwala’s chief of staff, Lieutenant General Asim Munir Rs. 90 crore extortion money from the CEO of Master Tiles, one of the largest companies in Pakistan, employing over ten million people.

Lieutenant General Asim Munir had previously held the plumber positions for DG ISI (Inter-Services Intelligence) and DG Military Intelligence.

Last year in February, the Supreme Court of Pakistan had overthrown ISI due to the tireless handling of the Faizabad site in 2017, which catapulted the unprecedented Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) into the spotlight throughout Pakistan. Lieutenant General Asim Munir was the Director General of ISI at the time of this judgment. Ironically, Major General Faiz Hameed, who was Deputy Lieutenant General Asim Munir at ISI and in charge of ISI’s internal security wing, also faced heat in this verdict, but was promoted as Lieutenant General and took over ISI’s reins from Asim Munir.

Lieutenant General Asim Munir was unusually removed from the plum job of ISI Director General and had to move on as Corps Commander of Gujranwala, thereby achieving the dubious distinction of being ISI chief for the shortest period. Asim Munir is now approaching his retirement, and to serve quickly as other Pak Army officers, he contacted Sheikh Mahmood Iqbal, CEO of Master Tiles, and demanded ninety crore rupees.

Terrified of this blatant demand for extortion from the Corps Commander of Gujranwala, Sheikh Mahmood Iqbal, CEO Master Tiles wrote a letter to Prime Minister Imran Khan Niazi, dated June 5, 2021, describing all the details of his meeting with Lieutenant General Asim Munir and his subsequent claim of Rs 90 crore extortion money.

“Lt. Director General Asim Munir sent me a message from an employed Colonel Ehtesham last Thursday morning that he wanted to have lunch with me. I left a meeting with Japanese importers and went to the canton to meet him (Asim Munir). I was offered good food, salmon fish cooked with broccoli and olive oil, among other delicacies. As we sipped black coffee with luxurious Cuban cigars, Lieutenant General Asim Munir said he had found out that the executive row of our bathroom tiles was smuggled to the Central Asian nations of Tajikistan and Uzbekistan through the Wakhan Corridor in Afghanistan. He then said billions of rupees were being lost in the form of taxes to the national treasury. Of course, all this was a conspiracy to capture me, ”wrote Sheikh Mahmood Iqbal, CEO of Master Tiles in his letter to Prime Minister Imran Khan Niazi.

“… they seized two of our company trucks from Peshawar on the Afghan border … this seizure was carried out in a similar way as the anti-drug force seized fake 20 kg of heroin from Rana Sanaullah’s car, which is the leader of the Pakistani Muslim League (Dinner). Asim Munir told me that perception in politics, business and espionage is more important than reality, and if a perception gets etched into people’s minds that Master Tiles is involved in smuggling, our stock price would fall in the stock markets. I asked Lieutenant General Asim Munir in a trembling voice what he wanted from me. It was the ugliness of the whole world that came to his little dirty eyes, “Sheikh Mahmood Iqbal said in his letter to Prime Minister Imran Khan.

Lieutenant General Asim Munir said he wanted five million seven hundred thousand dollars, which is equivalent to ninety crore rupees in Pakistani currency. Asim said that if I transferred the money to his Macau bank account, he would help me smuggle tiles to Central Asia, as Core Commander Peshawar has been his batch buddy and roommate …, ”Sheikh Mahmood Iqbal explained in his letter.

“… If at all to save my business, I agree to give this kind of money to Lieutenant General Munir, but how long can we feed these fauji snakeletsAsim. They trample on the Constitution every time. Sometimes they torture journalists Asad Ali and Matiullah Jan, other times through Papa Jones they set up a business empire financed by smuggling at the Pak-Iran border. I ask you to help me with this problem, otherwise I will move my entire business setup to Dhaka. But then you will have to manage a crore of five thousand unemployed in Pakistan. After this incident, I have understood that a man loves his self-confidence more than his homeland. The bad satanism and power in these ugly eyes is unbearable. Sometimes when I sleep, this anger wakes me up at night and I have to take water with aspirin, ”Sheikh Mahmood Iqbal, CEO of Master Tiles, said in his letter to Imran Khan Niazi.

what

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)

This letter doesn’t prove that CEO master tiles is speaking truth. His letter is rather informal ,with unnecessary references of rather controversial journalists: Asad tur and Matiullah jan.
I am sure that any business man has hardly anything to do with these journalists who are not even main stream journalists and have nothing substantial to their credit , except for abusing and accusing people.

This is more like piece of propaganda .

It’s really hard to believe that ISI chief himself demanded extortion money from a businessman.