Why Am I Not Allowed to Post....

Annie

Zia Yasir

I think you should post to get your posts approval. If you can't post that means your posts are in moderation. You can keep on posting in this thread. In a bit it will be moved to other section as it is not the right section to post this thread.

Zia Yasir

MPA (400+ posts)
Zia Yasir

I think you should post to get your posts approval. If you can't post that means your posts are in moderation. You can keep on posting in this thread. In a bit it will be moved to other section as it is not the right section to post this thread.

Thanks for your reply. From the day one, I have posted dozens of posts in different threads, but none of them appeared. I am astonished what kind of forum is this, are new members not allowed to participate here?

Annie

Thanks for your reply. From the day one, I have posted dozens of posts in different threads, but none of them appeared. I am astonished what kind of forum is this, are new members not allowed to participate here?

I am sorry that your posts were not published here. Actually, newbie's posts mostly get approved by on duty mod. Looks like your posts were missed by mods for approval. You are most welcome as a new member and I hope you will contribute positively and constructively.

Posts comments today as I am on duty today so I will make sure that your posts get through moderation promptly. :)

Zia Yasir

MPA (400+ posts)

I am sorry that your posts were not published here. Actually, newbie's posts mostly get approved by on duty mod. Looks like your posts were missed by mods for approval. You are most welcome as a new member and I hope you will contribute positively and constructively.

Posts comments today as I am on duty today so I will make sure that your posts get through moderation promptly. :)

Again Thanks a lot for your co-operation. You can see, I am not a newbie member (keeping in view my joining date), but due to the attitude of management, I am still like a newbie member. Hope after your kind intervention, I will come out of this disaster :)... Thanks...

Annie

Again Thanks a lot for your co-operation. You can see, I am not a newbie member (keeping in view my joining date), but due to the attitude of management, I am still like a newbie member. Hope after your kind intervention, I will come out of this disaster :)... Thanks...

It doesn't matter what is your joining date, based on your activity which is minimum your title is still newbie. That's why by default all newbies' posts go through moderation. Well keep on posting today gradually, with some progress your title will change and then you will not be any longer in moderation.

As long you are not posting any video I will be clearing your appropriate posts. Don't worry.

Zia Yasir

MPA (400+ posts)

It doesn't matter what is your joining date, based on your activity which is minimum your title is still newbie. That's why by default all newbies' posts go through moderation. Well keep on posting today gradually, with some progress your title will change and then you will not be any longer in moderation.

As long you are not posting any video I will be clearing your appropriate posts. Don't worry.

Got It.......
thank-you-cartoon.png

asif86

MPA (400+ posts)
dear admin,I can post replies in other peoples threads but i can no longer create a thread.I dont know why.I have not recieved any message about why i cant create threads.