Wht is the Mid term elections fuss all about!!

aushami

MPA (400+ posts)
As we say that we want Mid term Elections.
Are we are all ready for mid term elections? Really? I dont think so. We are all very optimistic for IK win in next elections inshallah. But do you really see it happening? Here is my take. Below are the points I would like to discuss.
We dont have electoral roles defined yet.
Fakes votes have not yet been taken care of.
New votes are not registered.
PMLN and PPP bidding and blessings of corrupt people is on the peak.
Establishment has also started favouring zardari.

Do people of Pakistan really do have any power?
Mid term elections or un mai IK ki kaamyaabi ki baat to door. I am not seeing it happening in General elections either.

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yup, THats the very point .

Vote do Imran Ko - but un fortunately , there isn't any one else in his party.
PML-N will go for rigging in Punjab , PPP in SIndh , MQM in Karachi and ANP in NWFP ..................

PTI = Honesty is the best policy

phoenix

Citizen
I have the same problem as i dont think ik will come into power and this just disappoint me but what i know is that it has to be us who can change or at least try to change this.We have to change the thinking of our people.I have spoken to many people and some educated people says that nothing is going to change the situation of this country.I hope and pray to Allah for my country and guess we have to try and change the mental level of people of our land.

aushami

MPA (400+ posts)
Given that politics of Pakistan is very strange. When Yusuf Raza Gillani and Zardari can come to power. Anyone can? But Anyone has to be Corrupt, dishonest and western puppet. See MQM, ANP, PMLN, PPP, JI, PMLQ and what not. Everyother party who has corrupt and dishonest people is ruling the country. IK cant do it alone. Even if he manages to get into power somehow.

phoenix

Citizen
We are very lazy people we want some one else to do the jobs for us,we want someone else to clean the street but do we feel shame making these streets dirty???
I have my firm belief that now we need to stop thinking and its time to do it.When Quaid, Allama iqbal thought about this nation how many people was with him but everything is infront of us.

ehsanali

MPA (400+ posts)
Before midterm election there should be a care taker government for six months to one year without zardari and gilani new ammendments are necessary in electoral system and new elections held.