Who would solve these issues???

MANNO

Councller (250+ posts)
-2119detail.gif

MANNO

Councller (250+ posts)
keep happy buddy with the situation.may be ur concernd about ur property in there but i(poor public) have nothing to lose.At least with seeling we can get some rule of law.

Exactly the rule of law they are implementing in Palestine! Probably you are very ignorant or on the other hand A CIA AGENT.

jalalamardan

Councller (250+ posts)
Exactly the rule of law they are implementing in Palestine! Probably you are very ignorant or on the other hand A CIA AGENT.
it is easy to call somebody ignorant but very hard to convince.why do we blame america for what the ruling class of pakistan is doing and by the way for me (poor public) nothing goona change whoever is the master.im been robbed now and will be robbed by americans so for me these are all the same.just for change i want them to sell us to america coz we like new masters(as a nation).

MANNO

Councller (250+ posts)
If there are problems in one's house they need to solve their problems by themself instead of handing over their home to an enemy!

Tilloo

MPA (400+ posts)
very bad.....
es tarhan kaho Allah karay k humay Achay Hukmaran mil jaien.....

Last edited by a moderator:

mya

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I kind of understand his frustration. 60 years and what did we get from this country. We go live in America and live happy and prosper life. So why not give Pakistan under America so they can implement the same system and everyone lives happily under an honest and good system. Not just a few who luckily get a green card.

Last edited by a moderator:

MANNO

Councller (250+ posts)
I kind of understand his frustration. 60 years and what did we get from this country. We go live in America and live happy and prosper life. So why not give Pakistan under America so they can implement the same system and everyone lives happily under an honest and good system. Not just a few who luckily get a green card.

If there are problems in one's house they need to solve their problems by themself instead of handing over their home to an enemy!

jalalamardan

Councller (250+ posts)
can u just tell me brother what i have to do with palestine?im crying whats going on with my kids.if my kids not getting food and clothes, do i care if somebody is happy or not.i will think about palestine and any other country when i get life n my country.if i have no medicine for my kid and hes dying should i tell him theres none in palestine so u shoudnt have it?

MANNO

Councller (250+ posts)
can u just tell me brother what i have to do with palestine?im crying whats going on with my kids.if my kids not getting food and clothes, do i care if somebody is happy or not.i will think about palestine and any other country when i get life n my country.if i have no medicine for my kid and hes dying should i tell him theres none in palestine so u shoudnt have it?

Well I gave you an example of American rule of law in Palestine therefore you must realise that we need to address our problems ourself instead of selling our identity Pakistan. Allah never help those who do not help themself remember this. I understand what we are going through but I am sure soon this frustration will find a result and we will kick out these ruling criminals out of our motherland.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

How about hanging ALL the rulers in fed and provincial assemblies. The shortage of power in actual sense is less than the power mafia making it because they want to make money thru corruptions. the more I learn about this the more my believe of khilafat takes roots in my heart

Hang them all sons of b.....

Zaid Hamid, the only clear alternative for Pakistan
Pakistan Paindabad

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

I have a better suggestion. Bring 52 States of the US as 52 provinces of Pakistan. The US should become possessions/territories of Pakistan. Americans will benefit more that way. All problems of nukes will be solved because there will be no US to raise hell.

I will change the names from Jew York city to Liaquat City, Jew York state to Jinnah Land.

What do you all think? Should we start working hard on this and send a proposal letter?

you said 'honest system' in US :24:

noman3000

Senator (1k+ posts)
Only MQM can solve the major issues of Pakistan like loadshedding, inflation, very efficiently and quickly.