"Who will pay money and come to watch the Pakistan team play?" : Shoaib Ak

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)

"Who will pay money and come to watch the Pakistan team play?" : Shoaib Akhtar​

Shoaib Akhtar speaking regarding the latest debacle to hit Pakistan cricket:

"You all would have definitely watched the match. What would you have watched in the match? The world has stopped watching the match and has unfollowed the Pakistan team because there are no stars. How can you create stars based on such kinds of performances? Who will pay money and come to watch the Pakistan team play?"

"Honestly, if you ask me, Pakistan played like an average team, Pakistan is an average team and Pakistan's batting has been average then there are no doubts whatsoever. It's really disappointing to know that Pakistan has lost the series and I can foresee a 3-0 hammering here"
http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/s...tch-the-Pakistan-team-play-quot-Shoaib-Akhtar

Some of you guys remember since Zimbabwe i am telling you guys that Channels, broadcasters and our partners are not happy with our performance and they wanna take advantage of this and they want to lower their around 70% loyalty and yesterday Saj Cricket confirmed that One of our Main Partner is quitting to sponsor Pakistan due less attractive product for it's consumers. He is talking about may Pepsi CO.

I told you this 3 months back and Massallah I am proud to be right what said when Pakistan loss to Zimbabwe.

Inshallah this team will be totally whitewashed and it be the end of light tunnel to sell PCB because it will be a debt and major loss company and in 3 months inshallah PCB will be a loss making Institution.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Aur karo Tum log ( including Shoaib Akhtar) Misbah ko support! I have opposed him as a coach from day one. If Mickey Arthur had to be replaced, it should have been someone like Andy Flower. But, afsos. Niazi connection of Misbah proved fatal for Pakistan Cricket.

Modest

"Who will pay money and come to watch the Pakistan team play?" : Shoaib Akhtar​

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/s...tch-the-Pakistan-team-play-quot-Shoaib-Akhtar

Some of you guys remember since Zimbabwe i am telling you guys that Channels, broadcasters and our partners are not happy with our performance and they wanna take advantage of this and they want to lower their around 70% loyalty and yesterday Saj Cricket confirmed that One of our Main Partner is quitting to sponsor Pakistan due less attractive product for it's consumers. He is talking about may Pepsi CO.

I told you this 3 months back and Massallah I am proud to be right what said when Pakistan loss to Zimbabwe.

Inshallah this team will be totally whitewashed and it be the end of light tunnel to sell PCB because it will be a debt and major loss company and in 3 months inshallah PCB will be a loss making Institution.
Desperado you are too desperate. Take a chill pill & take it easy man. Winning & losing is part of the game. Few months ago, Pakistan defeated South Africa on their soil, what would you say about that?
Misbah is not a good coach & he should he replaced.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Desperado you are too desperate. Take a chill pill & take it easy man. Winning & losing is part of the game. Few months ago, Pakistan defeated South Africa on their soil, what would you say about that?
Misbah is not a good coach & he should he replaced.
Sir do you know in that South Africa team there 7 new player ,which never played international cricket. Most of were in IPL.

Modest

Sir do you know in that South Africa team there 7 new player ,which never played international cricket. Most of were in IPL.
Not most only two three key players. Their first team played in the test series & still lost.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Breaking Shoaib Aktar video got deleted by PCB in

"He said that Misbha is taking guarantee (oath) from players to not play unless i am the coach and trying build a pressure tacitics to get not fired and sadly many players are on board with this tactics".

Modest

3 batsman and 2 all rounder went to play IPL.
As I said most of their first team played in the test series but they still lost the series to Pakistan. Missing two three players in home series is not a big deal. Pakistan won the limited overs series there as well.
Curremt Pakistani team is good, we only need only to change the coach Misbah because I never liked his defensive tuk tuk approach as a player & coach.

Hussain1967

L ka coach aur L ki PCB management. Perhaps, PCB might wake up after embarrassing defeat in upcoming T20 WC. Perhaps! But, then Misbah is a Niazi from Mianwali and Ehsan Mani is an old friend of IK. I still can’t fathom how this PCB management made Misbah the head coach, the Chief Selector, and the Batting Coach, all at the same time. This must be some sort of World Record.

bouqet777

MPA (400+ posts)
Stop wasting money on cricket and divert the spending to other sports - I am sure we will get good results e.g. prepare talent for Olympic etc;

CANSUK

I’m not interested in Pakistani cricket any more, I’m interested in peoples well being and security of Pakistan first.
However. I know one thing for sure that I don’t have to listen to Shoaib Akhter and Ramiz Raja.
Misbah ul Haq was the king of blinds.