Who was a traitor, Mujeeb or Bhutto?

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Main Reason:

EyKBwzGWUAgRo0K
Mujeeb had more seat conversion than votes. Almost 13 million out of 33 million less than 39 percent.
Seat conversion 53 percent

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
یہ سب بکواس ہے۔ ۱۹۷۷ میں بھٹو نے اور ۲۰ سال بعد ۱۹۹۷ الیکشن میں نواز شریف نے دو تہائی سیٹوں سے کلین سویپ کیا تھا۔ ان دونوں سویپس کو فوج نے کیوں نہیں روکا؟
فوج کے پاس کوئی اور چوائس نہیں تھی۔
دوسرا آرمی کو کمزور بندہ چاہیے۔۔۔ 2018 میں مجبورا عمران کو لانا پڑا لیکن اسکے ساتھ بھی اپنے ایجنٹ لگوا دیئے۔

Shareef

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mujeeb was a hero to his people. Bhutto said "Udher tum Idher Hum". It is easy to determine who was responsible for breakup of Pakistan.

yaar 20

Senator (1k+ posts)
You all wrong...
Bitter reality....
there should be two separate countries.
They couldn't coexist together.. ethically and geographycally....
Yahya.Mujeeb.Bhotto did absolutely right!

mskhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lately, this question has been raised and brain stormed about by many esteemed members of this community, with some perplexing, conflicting and confabulation statements passed on by a few. I am not a Bhutto glorifier as many on this forum know well from my past, but for the sake of enlightening many of the younger age, and setting the record straight, I want to open this forum. The question is whether or not it is sagacious to pass on the reigns of a nation to a person who is sold out to enemy, even if he won majority.

https://m.bdnews24.com/en/detail/Bangladesh/268877
They both were