Who the hell are they - where is it all going?

AbbuJee

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The issue is your pee brain can't find a difference between wrong and right when the facts are in front of you . The protocol analogy had been used by your leader many times in the past while he was in oppostion and made lot of noises when the ruling party leadership used the protocol to move around .
When it came down to his tenure, he wasn't any different than past rulers as far as the protocols were concerned. But your pee brain, once again failed to acknowledge this hypocrisy dripping down the face of your leader.
Once again here, you are flapping backward to accommodate your absurd opinion when comes to getting the royal treatment of the offspring of ex PM.

Says the person who is blind supporter of proven morally corrupt people who ruined this country. In other words, your opinion has NO VALUE when facts are put in place.

Siberite

Says the person who is blind supporter of proven morally corrupt people who ruined this country. In other words, your opinion has NO VALUE when facts are put in place.
Coming from a dead brain imbecile who can't admit the facts eve when they are in black and white.

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
The Internet is flooded with the visuals of the Royal Protocol of Qasim and Sulman. Where the hell is all simplicity of Imran khan and his Ryasat-e-Madina gone?
Why could they not go on a single bulletproof vehicle? What so many hooters and convoys. How the hell can all of this be defended?

i dont see khan sons in it..

Shahid Abassi

Ten or 11 cars of which 4 are police, one is a jammer. Remaining 5 may belong to IK and his buddies. All this after an assassination attempt on their father a few days ago. And in a country like Pakistan. I wouldn't call it a protocol.
If you really want to watch a protocol convoy, look at Maryam Sharif on youtube, travelling with 30+ cars while she was nothing but a convicted daughter of an ex prime minister.

Siberite

Ten or 11 cars of which 4 are police, one is a jammer. Remaining 5 may belong to IK and his buddies. All this after an assassination attempt on their father a few days ago. And in a country like Pakistan. I wouldn't call it a protocol.
If you really want to watch a protocol convoy, look at Maryam Sharif on youtube, travelling with 30+ cars while she was nothing but a convicted daughter of an ex prime minister.
Trying to justify it or trying to deny it?

The PKP Government just passed the legislation that the Government Helicopters would be now available for rent. After the famous riders were noted which were a clear violation of the government assets, misappropriate of government funds.

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Trying to justify it or trying to deny it?

The PKP Government just passed the legislation that the Government Helicopters would be now available for rent. After the famous riders were noted which were a clear violation of the government assets, misappropriate of government funds.
Govt can put anything on rent or lease. In Pakistan govts even lease out their own govt lands for income. What is a helicopter in comparison?

Siberite

Govt can put anything on rent or lease. In Pakistan govts even lease out their own govt lands for income. What is a helicopter in comparison?
Arif. This is the hypocrisy I was annoyed with . When the PMLN or other parties did the exactly the same thing, the PTI jumped up and down and made lots of noises. Now, they are trying to justify it anyway possible.

انقلاب

The Internet is flooded with the visuals of the Royal Protocol of Qasim and Sulman. Where the hell is all simplicity of Imran khan and his Ryasat-e-Madina gone?
Why could they not go on a single bulletproof vehicle? What so many hooters and convoys. How the hell can all of this be defended?

Your’s sounds like wailing of a social recluse who couldn’t have Imran Khan as his father.

Siberite

Anyway, My Journey finishes here. I have exposed them more than what I wanted. It is not the IK , PTI, It is the system and the byproducts of this system. Be it PMLN, Nawaz, Zardari Or others. They all got a chance to bring reforms, to change this system. They all failed and become the part and the tools of the system. Instead of changing the system, they changed themselves ....

khalilqureshi

Senator (1k+ posts)

Do you want them to get murdered. It looks you don't apply your brain.

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Anyway, My Journey finishes here. I have exposed them more than what I wanted. It is not the IK , PTI, It is the system and the byproducts of this system. Be it PMLN, Nawaz, Zardari Or others. They all got a chance to bring reforms, to change this system. They all failed and become the part and the tools of the system. Instead of changing the system, they changed themselves ....
??????

good-soldier

Voter (50+ posts)
قوم کو پھدو سمجھا ہوا ہے نیوٹرل نے اس حرامی کو یہ پتہ نہیں یہ خود پھدو بنا ہوا ہے جسے قوم کے غصے کا اندازہ ہی نہیں. بےغیرت فیصل نصیر جو کچھ کر لے ہم عمران خان کے ساتھ کھڑے ہیں.