who remember this monster???

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
20211_639389122752672_634756356_n.jpg

Kis kis ko yad hae ye Weapon of Massssss Destruction???? [hilar]

spitfire

MPA (400+ posts)
It was weapon of choice for so many kids to terrorize family members and neighbors. brilliant gun i must say.;)

shami11

Minister (2k+ posts)
You took me back to my childhood..... They were the must have fun stuff before the computers
Now a days kids talk about tv channels and computer games and I don't know what else
Every years on Eid day when you get eidi you have to buy this cool stuff and brag about it in front of your friends....

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
Can you people explain what are these things ? I never saw them sorry.

hahahaha.......... If you are in your 30s or 40s these cool little toys were a norm in 90s......... small and must have toys back then....... Seeing them takes us to our childhood......

Back then when we were not into gadgets world and use to play with these toys.....

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
hahahaha.......... If you are in your 30s or 40s these cool little toys were a norm in 90s......... small and must have toys back then....... Seeing them takes us to our childhood......

Back then when we were not into gadgets world and use to play with these toys.....

Ohhhh I C....cool.

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)

hahahhaa..... yeah this noisy boat with tak tak noise floating around in water...... I still can't figure out how with a flame of fire it was able to move so fast...... :lol:....... thermodynamics I guess...

aamir_uetn

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
hahahhaa..... yeah this noisy boat with tak tak noise floating around in water...... I still can't figure out how with a flame of fire it was able to move so fast...... :lol:....... thermodynamics I guess...
steam, action reaction, the same principal is used in rockets

cheetah

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This was available in the anarkali bazaar, just after dhaniram road chowk it was really awesome

Bunna

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sub kuch na kuch phenk rahay hain mari bhi ye picture : 1975 1 Paisa.

Most of us even don't know that Pakistan had 1 Paisa. And you were able to buy some of the things in 1 Paisa.

1%20Pice-1975.JPG