Who made Shahbaz PAC chairman? Fawad Ch reveals ...

brilTek

Senator (1k+ posts)
Listen 10:15 onwards....

PTI was given the mandate of accountability of thug politicians, and NOT to facilitate and appease the opposition.

Asad Qaiser, SM Qureshi and Parvez Khattak insisted with IK to made him chairman. Every other day, Asad Qaiser issuing production orders of Shahbaz and Kh Saad who give lectures on democracy and transparency.

Their stupid decision has made the mockery of accountability process.

Na Cheez

MPA (400+ posts)
اسد قیصر کو سپیکر شپ انجوائے کرنے دو،جماعت اسلامی کا بیک گراؤنڈ ھے، وکٹ کے دونوں طرف کھیلنے کے فوائد ضرور جانتا ھوگا

Na Cheez

MPA (400+ posts)
فی الحال سپیکر شپ کے مزے لینے دو، ذاتی تعلقات بنانے دو تبدیلی پھر کبھی سہی

i_syed2000

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
PTI must make sure that there narrative is being heard by the people all over Pakistan. Inshallah Pti will come to
Power again with full majority.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Fawad may have reservations about the decision, however, it was a party's decision in the end and he should own it once the decision is made...

He should not launder the dirty linen in public.

Last edited:

sardar388

Senator (1k+ posts)
This issue aside, this speaker has to be the most incompetent speaker I have ever seen.
I haven't seen him able to make one complete statement let alone take put the house in order.
SMQ and khattak are both status quo politicians. Nothing surprising here.

The person to blame however is in fact IK. Once you make a decision, you shouldn't then cry about it, or at least when your ministers do, you should be aware enough that you put a stop to it. Otherwise no different than PLMN/PPP.