Who is the main culprit behind sugar crisis. Reham Khan explains

Onlypakistan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
NOOREY NAE APNEY ZAR KHAREED JUDGES AUR DOCTORS K ZAREEYE BHAGODA HOA HA ,IMRAN KHAN NAE SAHEE KAHA THA K WO TUM KO RULAEY GA AB RO APNI JAN KO

Khudi123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
@ Reham

People may think you are stalking Khan .
What makes you say that? Why do assume that she is stalking Imran khan?

Fair enough she was Imran khan's ex wife but we should not forget that she has done many political shows in Pakistan about different political issues as a political analyst. And we all know that imran khan is a prime minister. No political analyst could ignore Prime Minisrer in their vidoes because PM is directly or indirectly involved in the political issues of the country.

Spartacus

What makes you say that? Why do assume that she is stalking Imran khan?

Fair enough she was Imran khan's ex wife but we should not forget that she has done many political shows in Pakistan about different political issues as a political analyst. And we all know that imran khan is a prime minister. No political analyst could ignore Prime Minisrer in their vidoes because PM is directly or indirectly involved in the political issues of the country.

Dear ,
"How would be Picasso without his signature".

"Without a word "Imran Khan" in the life of Reham Khan , no one of us even know her"

Before her scandal/marriage with Imran Khan , could you show any single word about Reham Khan on this biggest political FORUM ( Siasat.pk) of Pakistan ?

What you need to do ?
Give some time and search a single word " REHAM KHAN " on Siasat.pk and show to us .

Spartacus

پٹواری حرامزادوں کی مثال اُن لارووں کی مانند ہے جو رام گلی کے دلوں کے پاخانے میں پیدا ہوتے ہیں، اور پل بڑھ کر گندگی کی مکھّی کی شکل اختیار کر کے،، اُنہی بھڑووں کے پا خانے پر بھنبھنانا شروع کر دیتے ہیں
Mind your langugae please !!!

Spartacus

My Challenge to you .
Prove me you are better than me :)

@Ex-Terminator ,

Either you are " Shah Say Zeyada Shah Kay Wafadar " Or " the other ID of jakfh" .
Hopefully ADMIN will check my claim and compare the IP address of both IDS .

Khudi123

Dear ,
"How would be Picasso without his signature".

"Without a word "Imran Khan" in the life of Reham Khan , no one of us even know her"

Before her scandal/marriage with Imran Khan , could you show any single word about Reham Khan on this biggest political FORUM ( Siasat.pk) of Pakistan ?

What you need to do ?
Give some time and search a single word " REHAM KHAN " on Siasat.pk and show to us .

Ha ha ha Now you are absolutely wrong. I follow Siasat.pk since its formation. I still remember very well that the first time i saw Reham Khan was on siasat.pk in 2013 interviewing Sherry Rehman and many other politicians on her political talk show including Imran khan.

At the time when i saw her show for the first time, i was wondering who is this new anchor. I really liked her show and then i started watching her show regularly. Those were the days when i use to live in Switzerland

The name of her show was "Aaj With Reham Khan " on Aaj TV.

Then later in May 2014 she interviewed Imran khan as well before her marriage.

Those were the days when i never use to miss Imran khan's interview. I was hard core supporter of pti (Thank God, now i know their reality).

Siasat.pk was regularly uploading her talks shows. It is a different story if siasat.pk removed all her content from the website after she got divorced from Imran khan and you know removing content from a website is not a big deal.

Here is the link of that interview. It is wrong of you when you say that nobody knew Reham khan before she got married to Imran khan.

Last edited:

Spartacus

Ha ha ha Now you are spreading blatant lies. I follow Siasat.pk since its formation. I still remember very well the first time i saw Reham Khan was on siasat.pk in 2013 interviewing Sherry Rehman and many other politicians on her political talk show including Imran khan

The name of her show was "Aaj With Reham Khan " on Aaj TV.

Those were the days when i never use to miss Imran khan's interview and i was hard core supporter of pti and this is why i still remember that interview. I remember, i was wondering at the time that who is this new anchor but then after i saw that interview i started watching her show regularly.

Siasat.pk was regularly uploading her talks shows. It is a different story if siasat.pk removed all her content from the website after she got divorced from Imran khan and you know removing content from a website is not a big deal.

Here is the link of that interview. So please do not lie that nobody knew her before she got married to Imran khan.

1. Again Imran khan and Reham khan !!! ;)

How would be Reham Khan without Imran Khan ??

2. I used 2 word , marriage and scandal.
And this interview was self her scandal with Imran Khan my dear ;)

Without Imran Khan there is no “ Reham Khan “ on Siasat.pk !!!!!!

That is why search again ;)

Khudi123

جب تیری بواسیر پھٹے گی اور اس میں سے سائنس دان کرونا کی ویکسین بنائیں گے
Another shameless Bawasiree and paid worker of qoooome youthia. Reham khan hee tum subka ilaj karegi lol

Khudi123

1. Again Imran khan and Reham khan !!! ;)

How would be Reham Khan without Imran Khan ??

2. I used 2 word , marriage and scandal.
And this interview was self her scandal with Imran Khan my dear ;)

Without Imran Khan there is no “ Reham Khan “ on Siasat.pk !!!!!!

That is why search again ;)
So what about the first inteview which i saw of Reham khan with sherry Rehman in 2013 . Read my comment again pleae.

By the way as i mentioned before if siasat,pk removed all the Reham khan content without Imran khan then of course no one could find it, but i remember very well siasat,pk was uploading her shows back in 2013, way before her marriage but my firend if you are going to say MURGHI KI EK TANG then i can not argue with you.

It seems you made Imran khan some god and you think the whole world revolves around him while in reality he is just someone who is enjoying PM seat after selling his ideology and dignity to the establishment and electable. For me Reham khan is more respectable and genuine than Imran khan because i supported him for 14 years even by sending funds from Europe but at the end he just sold his ideology and gave us Sheep like Buzdar,Firdous Ashiq AWAN, Shah mehamood,khusro Bakhtiyar and bank defaulter Fehmida Mirza.

So dear please do not try to make Imran khan some super man in discussion with me, because for me he stands on the very low level of leadership. Initially i put him in the bracket of Nelson Mandela,Jinnah,and Ghandi but then at the end, he proved himself just a slave of establishment who just wants power by hook and crook which is kind of a corruption in its own way.

Remember my friend corruption is not just financial. Selling your ideology is one of the worse corruption a leader could do.

Last edited:

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Another shameless Bawasiree and paid worker of qoooome youthia. Reham khan hee tum subka ilaj karegi lol
ابے او بواسیریئے !! تمھارے ہاں بواسیر کے علاوہ کچھ نہیں ہوتا ؟ تیری ہر پوسٹ میں بواسیر کا ذکر ہے ، ریہام خان نے کیا علاج کرنا وہ تو خود یہاں اپنی بواسیر ٹھنڈی کرنے آتی ہے

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Check the intellectual level and knowledge of your incompetent leader. This is what happens when use too much illegal substance. Brain cells get damaged and you would not know what you are talking about.

You are just a Didloo Dude! So far not even one of your posts has any substance.
Give a Didloo to Reham Khan to play with...and she will live happily ever after.?

Khudi123

You are just a Didloo Dude! So far not even one of your posts has any substance.
Give a Didloo to Reham Khan to play with...and she will live happily ever after.?
But you did not tell me who is going to treat your Bawaseer you paid worker of qoooome youthia.?