Who is popular on Siasat.pk? Yet another suggestion for this platform

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Here I calculated popularity score for all these users - None of them are popular on Siasat.pk excel Zinda_Rood. Everyone else pretty much disliked on Siasat.pk

SaRashid 0.38278
Bhaibarood 0.5451
Fat amigo 0.1894
Liberal 000 0.4400
King125 Could not find this user
Mohan 0.2430
PappuChikna 0.4552
Zinda_Rood 1.1117
Sohraab 0.7769
Give score for GHQ media cell members aka bharrey ke tatoo!
Wake up pakistan, Pakistanroshanmustaqbil, Haqeqat tv, wakeuppakis,Salmanmughal,Sonyakhan,Leezakhan,Antitraitors,Deen2,Fursan,Muhammadadeel,Kingfisher,Walter,Ukpakistani,Vvaqar,Rambler,Zamaraykhan,Supershaheen,Therevolutionist,Johnsnow,Rajanaveediqbal,Educationist,Kayawish,distinguished,Loser24X7,Nightcrawl,Ferrari,Hamzak,Pathfinder,Dawoodmagsi.amir9168,munawarkhan,operationdabardoos,passion76,pkuser2k12,capri78,brissieaussie,Ferrari,chappoo,scolfeild,ali_786,notpersonal,Admiral,!n5aNiTy,protek,Nacheez,loota,hawkeyeblue.,shumayun,yasir 1983

Last edited:

Munawarkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Th
Hi Admins,

I was thinking the other day what's the point of "Points" system in Siasat.pk. I couldn't understand it and I thought maybe we can make it a bit more useful. Like for example the profile of our esteemed member Saboo shown below has 113 points which I believe serves no purpose. But we can make it effective by converting it to a popularity Point/Score on Siasat.pk. I prefer the word Score.

1.jpg

All we have to do is divide the number of likes we received by number of messages posted. This point or score will tell us how popular our opinions are on Siasat.pk.

For example, I have calculated Points/Score for Saboo and my own profile below.

2.png

What do you guys think?

I think point scoring should also take into consid how many times you were banned from the forum.

Walter

Senator (1k+ posts)
Th

I think point scoring should also take into consid how many times you were banned from the forum.
yeah probably - not a bad idea. So basically when you get banned siasat.pk should remove 10% or 20% of the likes you have received. This is significantly reduce your popularity score. By the way your popularity score is 0.6699

Walter

Senator (1k+ posts)
Wake up pakistan, Pakistanroshanmustaqbil, Haqeqat tv, wakeuppakis,Salmanmughal,Sonyakhan,Leezakhan,Antitraitors,Deen2,Fursan,Muhammadadeel,Kingfisher,Walter,Ukpakistani,Vvaqar,Rambler,Zamaraykhan,Supershaheen,Therevolutionist,Johnsnow,Rajanaveediqbal,Educationist,Kayawish,distinguished,Loser24X7,Nightcrawl,Ferrari,Hamzak,Pathfinder,Dawoodmagsi.amir9168,munawarkhan,operationdabardoos,passion76,pkuser2k12,capri78,brissieaussie,Ferrari,chappoo,scolfeild,ali_786,notpersonal,Admiral,!n5aNiTy,protek,Nacheez,loota,hawkeyeblue.,shumayun,yasir 1983

I'll create a separate thread with the results.

Walter

Senator (1k+ posts)

Check all the scores here:
https://www.siasat.pk/forums/threads/who-is-popular-on-siasat-pk-results-are-here.672859/