Who is popular on Siasat.pk? Yet another suggestion for this platform

Walter

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dislike button ki ashad zururat hai
Why? what would you get with a dislike button? If you see a member here whose opinions are not very popular then he/she won't get many likes and that will reduce their popularity score. It's like your kill to death ratio on Call of Duty game.

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
then it need to link with active time, joining time, number of post, categorization of post. Likewise if someone is just cursing Shareef mafia or PTI will easily get dozen of likes. We actually need real & core issues to be discussed instead of just personal & biased vendetta to be spit here on this forum!!!
Bro why do we need a dislike button when you have a popularity score?
by the way your score is: 0.7802 not bad.

Walter

Senator (1k+ posts)
ناقبل یقین۔۔۔۔۔
مجھے لگا میں سب سے کم پاپولر ہوں۔۔۔
آئ مین پٹواریوں و جیالوں کی نظر میں۔:ROFLMAO:۔۔

ویسے تم بھی دکھی مت ہو۔۔۔محنت کر۔۔۔۔باقی کچھ نہ کر۔:giggle:۔۔
Nah bro - MASHALLAH you are very popular. Keep posting your logical comments and you will remain popular :)

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Why? what would you get with a dislike button? If you see a member here whose opinions are not very popular then he/she won't get many likes and that will reduce their popularity score. It's like your kill to death ratio on Call of Duty game.
I don't play COD so that reference is foreign to me and if you were here before you would know how effective the dislike button was, specially in weeding out nooras and trolls

jani1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
P.S : I just checked my likes its at 8000 so thats means I'm pretty popular but could be I could have had 10000 dislikes too!

Bro why do we need a dislike button when you have a popularity score?
by the way your score is: 0.7802 not bad.

یار مجھے بھی یہ سسٹم کوئ زیادہ جما نہیں۔۔
کہ میرے ۔18000۔سے زیادہ لائیکس پر میں والٹر سے تھوڑا بہتر۔۔۔
یہ کیسے۔۔؟
مابدولت اس درخواست کو مسترد کرتے ہیں۔:tongue2:۔۔

Walter

Senator (1k+ posts)
then it need to link with active time, joining time, number of post, categorization of post. Likewise if someone is just cursing Shareef mafia or PTI will easily get dozen of likes. We actually need real & core issues to be discussed instead of just personal & biased vendetta to be spit here on this forum!!!
Lets first get the basic popularity score right and we'll deal with what your talking about later. What you are talking will require a lot of work which I don't think the admins will have to spend their time on.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
یہ کیسے۔۔؟
مابدولت اس درخواست کو مسترد کرتے ہیں۔۔۔
Je haan yeh adalat is reference ko kahrij kerti hain

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Hi Admins,

I was thinking the other day what's the point of "Points" system in Siasat.pk. I couldn't understand it and I thought maybe we can make it a bit more useful. Like for example the profile of our esteemed member Saboo shown below has 113 points which I believe serves no purpose. But we can make it effective by converting it to a popularity Point/Score on Siasat.pk. I prefer the word Score.

1.jpg

All we have to do is divide the number of likes we received by number of messages posted. This point or score will tell us how popular our opinions are on Siasat.pk.

For example, I have calculated Points/Score for Saboo and my own profile below.

2.png

What do you guys think?
Haha O thank you Walter for picking me as a poster boy for your thread. Yes it would be a good idea if it serves any purpose and you have my full support.
I my self don't understand the present point system and don't even know what exactly it signifies. If the one you suggesting would work better and mean some thing, so be it.
Thanks any ways for always thinking of ways to improve this Forum of ours!

Walter

Senator (1k+ posts)
یہ کیسے۔۔؟
مابدولت اس درخواست کو مسترد کرتے ہیں۔۔۔
That's the beauty of this popularity score. It doen't matter how many messages you have posted. It's about the ratio. Have you studies Maths? just google ratios...

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
Then also add killing streak option too ;);)

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
With dislike option it reminds me of chaudry barkat ID of this forum who used to dislike every post, thread related to bashing of PML N. Does anyone else recall him. Must b on this forum with some other ID for sure

PappuChikna

HAHAH this is not how you get likes on this platform - You get likes by talking logic and by being humble. BTW you are not very popular here... your score is only: 0.4545
and heres what talking logic means.

IK is the great. IK is the great. PTI is the great. PTI leaders are the great.
Poori dunya kee aurtein IK pay marr matee hein.

OR

yeh chor
woh chor
iss ka baap choor.
yeh ran*i
woh ran*i

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
یار میرا بھی آج حساب کر ہی ڈالو۔۔بڑے عرصے سے یہ لوگ ٹال رہے ہیں۔:tongue2:۔۔
Haan to kar detay hein tera bhi hissab jani
Lekin tera final hissab kitaab to tab hoga na jab tum nahin hogay?
Lekin aik lihaz se acha hay tumhein yaron doston kay samnaysharminda nahin hona parray ga!:LOL:

Educationist

Bro your score it 1.0813 not bad. Give me couple of names of PMLN supporters on this forum and I'll give you their scores :)

I don't know who are PMLN supporters here...
یہ فورم نونی کتوں سے بھرا پڑا ہے مگر میں جن حرامزادوں کو ٹھوکنا چاہتا ہوں، وہ کتے یہ ہیں
:indexfingerdown:indexfingerdown:indexfingerdown:indexfingerdown
mhafeez
SaRashid
Sohraab