Who is excited about Khabib fighting on 24th of October?

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
you should pay for the fight, if you are a true fan ;)
I usually watch it with my fiends and we all pay for it by chipping in but with new regulations on covid by the gov its not going to be possible to gather and watch it. unless it streams pay per view online but the likelihood of stream crashing is too high.

CaptainPakistan

Minister (2k+ posts)
I usually watch it with my fiends and we all pay for it by chipping in but with new regulations on covid by the gov its not going to be possible to gather and watch it. unless it streams pay per view online but the likelihood of stream crashing is too high.

Fair enough

I usually watch it with my cousins every week(ufc has an event every saturday)
There are alot of illegal sites offering free streaming service but for the Khabib fight, we'll all be chipping in probably $5 bucks each to cover the cost. The part of the money goes to khabib and deserves our $5 for giving us exceptional entertainment.

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Fair enough

I usually watch it with my cousins every week(ufc has an event every saturday)
There are alot of illegal sites offering free streaming service but for the Khabib fight, we'll all be chipping in probably $5 bucks each to cover the cost. The part of the money goes to khabib and deserves our $5 for giving us exceptional entertainment.
valid point.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Who is excited about Khabib fighting on 24th of October

Not me, couldn't give a rats ass about it, or any other UFC or MMA fights.

Aamir Ayoub

Senator (1k+ posts)
Who is excited about Khabib fighting on 24th of October

Not me, couldn't give a rats ass about it, or any other UFC or MMA fights.

STFU and stay away from the thread then
this idiot has time to reply to the threads where doesn't even have interest.
loser!

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
STFU and stay away from the thread then
this idiot has time to reply to the threads where doesn't even have interest.
loser!
Awww... did I insult your mother that you are so lathered up! How about you get a brain instead, if you are going to publicly going to ask a question then expect answers, if that doesn't register in you thick and hollow skull. then how bout you take some of your own advice and STFU ?