Who is BUZDAR? A CHARWAHA from North Punjab.

Surgical

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Buzdar is a Balochi tribe living in North Punjab and also in some parts of Balochistan.
BUZ means GOAT in Balochi while Dar mean possession. So in short Buzdar means a person who has the possession of goats and in other words CHARWAHA.

People of Punjab can be proud of their CHARWAHA CM and their intelligent PM Imran khan. What a combination.

Last edited:

Hamza1267

The donkey who was appointed ahead of candidates like Khusro Bakhtiar, Aleem Khan, Dr Yasmeen, Mian Aslam and Mehmood ur Rasheed. Let that sink in

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
So you mean charwahes or shepherds are not humans and it is a shameful profession? Making fun of people's names …. is that the best you can do … you shameless and brainless patwari. Allah ke azaab se duro be-ghariaton … kabhi logon ki shaklon, kabhi un ke naam ka, kabhi un ke jism ka … tamaskhur udhate ho. You really need to find something better with your time …. maybe for a change enrol yourself in a school or learn some basic lessons in ethics and morality.

Buzdar is a Balochi tribe living in North Punjab and also in some parts of Balochistan.
BUZ means GOAT in Balochi while Dar mean possession. So in Buzdar means a person who has the possession of goats and in ther words CHARWAHA.People can of Punjab can be proud of their CHARWAHA CM and their intelligent PM Imran khan. What a combination.

Khan125

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
BUZ means GOAT in Balochi while Dar mean possession. So in Buzdar means a person who has the possession of goats and in ther words CHARWAHA.People can of Punjab can be proud of their CHARWAHA CM and their intelligent PM Imran khan. What a combination.
Bakria chrana koi buri baat nhi...
buri baat tera bakria charaney ko bura samhjna he.....

disgusted

So you mean charwahes or shepherds are not humans and it is a shameful profession? Making fun of people's names …. is that the best you can do … you shameless and brainless patwari. Allah ke azaab se duro be-ghariaton … kabhi logon ki shaklon, kabhi un ke naam ka, kabhi un ke jism ka … tamaskhur udhate ho. You really need to find something better with your time …. maybe for a change enrol yourself in a school or learn some basic lessons in ethics and morality.
Please also explain the literal meaning of Zardari

kayawish

Chotye tera donkey leader 21st century main charwaye sey Pakistan ka sub sey bada province run karwa raha hai, Pti k chotye patwari charwaya jurm nahi hai lekin charwaye sey CM ki job laina jurm hai. Charwaha village ja kar bakri sanbalay na k CM BAN KAR punjab ki waat lagaye
pakistan ka saab se bada suba punjab nahin Balochistan hai.Abadi ke lehaz se Punjab hai.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
what can one expect from an internet troll with 100 posts … clearly shows your mental level … just like your leaders … don't have an answer … so start swearing. Mr. surgitroll … If I wanted to kill myself, I would climb your ego and jump to your IQ. ;-)

Chotye tera donkey leader 21st century main charwaye sey Pakistan ka sub sey bada province run karwa raha hai, Pti k chotye patwari charwaya jurm nahi hai lekin charwaye sey CM ki job laina jurm hai. Charwaha village ja kar bakri sanbalay na k CM BAN KAR punjab ki waat lagaye

Surgical

what can one expect from an internet troll with 100 posts … clearly shows your mental level … just like your leaders … don't have an answer … so start swearing. Mr. surgitroll … If I wanted to kill myself, I would climb your ego and jump to your IQ. ;-)
So when are you killing yourself? I am waiting for a good news.

Surgical

Read the post again troll …. the emphasis was in the word "if" and your "IQ". :-)
You disappointed me mate,i thought you are committing suicide soon. Never mind eventually you would commit a suicide because you can not live with this mentality where you want shepherd to run a province like Punjab.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
اگر بزدار کی ناقابلیت کی وجہ یہ ہے کے اس ابا و اجداد بھیڑ بکریاں راتے تو اس تھریڈ کے متعلق یہی کہا جا سکتا ہے کے. "چھوٹے لوگوں کی چھوٹی ذہنیت، اور ان کی چھوٹی باتیں"؛

Surgical

اگر بزدار کی ناقابلیت کی وجہ یہ ہے کے اس ابا و اجداد بھیڑ بکریاں راتے تو اس تھریڈ کے متعلق یہی کہا جا سکتا ہے کے. "چھوٹے لوگوں کی چھوٹی ذہنیت، اور ان کی چھوٹی باتیں"؛
Oh bhai aba o ajdad nahi,
CM Buzdar saab abhi bhi bakryaan charahtha hai