Which Journalist is most Lifafa and Corrupt ... Vote or Respond

Immu123

Senator (1k+ posts)
Its media and in media the proof is the stance one takes.
And who translated this defination of proof? Again ur own interpretation. That is the reason why almost everyone is gaddar and kafir in Pakistan. Even in one point fatima jinnah was been declared gaddar by general ayub khan and co.

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
دللالی کے حمام میں سب ٹاپ پر ہیں .
عاصمہ شیرازی انکی ماں اور حامد میر جعفر انکا باپ ہے .

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
So if someone sit with maryum he or she is lifafa? And what about them who sit near imran khan? Or tomorrow if imran khan sit next to moodi will he be indian or gaddar? They are journalists they can sit with any one for news there is no harm of it.
Its on record that Asma Sherazi did a free hujj on tax payer money. She accepted it. Its also on record that Shami's son got petrol pump in one of the busiest areas in Lahore from PMLN. Unfortunately, these white collar crimes are harder to detect.

Immu123

Senator (1k+ posts)
Its on record that Asma Sherazi did a free hujj on tax payer money. She accepted it. Its also on record that Shami's son got petrol pump in one of the busiest areas in Lahore from PMLN. Unfortunately, these white collar crimes are harder to detect.
Thats what i am saying, go to court and put them behind the bar. Being a pakistani its ur responsibility and if u dont do it you are companions of culprits. Why dont u do it? Are you fulfilling your responsibility?

zinh

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Thats what i am saying, go to court and put them behind the bar. Being a pakistani its ur responsibility and if u dont do it you are companions of culprits. Why dont u do it? Are you fulfilling your responsibility?
go to court if you have a problem with anyone calling them lifafi

Immu123

Senator (1k+ posts)
go to court if you have a problem with anyone calling them lifafi
Hahahaha u can only show this stupid attitude when u speak without proof. If u had proof you could shut my mouth woth proof but u didnt. You can declare someone kaffir gaddar or lifafa but it wont effect anyone because barking dogs never bites( dont take it rude or negative just try to catch what i m trying to say by this proverbs)

zinh

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Hahahaha u can only show this stupid attitude when u speak without proof. If u had proof you could shut my mouth woth proof but u didnt. You can declare someone kaffir gaddar or lifafa but it wont effect anyone because barking dogs never bites( dont take it rude or negative just try to catch what i m trying to say by this proverbs)
A stupid answer for your stupid proposition. Let's remove all departments if everyone has to go to court for everything, let's all leave our jobs and do this all the time, this is how society must function. Them being sold out is a reasonable deduction by their actions, if these anchors want freedom of speech and make accusations all the time and when questioned cry fascism then we will too. Freedom works both ways.

FSociety

Senator (1k+ posts)
And who translated this defination of proof? Again ur own interpretation. That is the reason why almost everyone is gaddar and kafir in Pakistan. Even in one point fatima jinnah was been declared gaddar by general ayub khan and co.
you can disagree with that but if someone sides with convicted criminals then you require no proof. i am quite sure journalism is a highly paid profession in pakistan and we pakistani are mostly greedy and the anchor people are the qualified greedy one's. remember Mureed Abbass??
i wonder why still some people can't see the truth. i am not saying that this government is doing extremely good for a person with no foresight but in the near future their policies iare gonna be proved correct. these journalists were all winners of one big game which they all are gonna loose with the end of zardari's and shareef's!!
you can totally disagree with me and shoot me with your own interpretation!

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its not my responsibility to go to court and put anyone behind bars. The government is there for a reason. Otherwise courts will be all day long listening to cases and investigating things. Government should have a media policy and put everyone behind bars who have taken government funds

Immu123

Senator (1k+ posts)
A stupid answer for your stupid proposition. Let's remove all departments if everyone has to go to court for everything, let's all leave our jobs and do this all the time, this is how society must function. Them being sold out is a reasonable deduction by their actions, if these anchors want freedom of speech and make accusations all the time and when questioned cry fascism then we will too. Freedom works both ways.
It may be stupid for you because you are stupid or you may not know what is ur responsibility or what is courts. First who gave u power to judge someone as an individual? Even police fia or nab doesnt have power to judge or declare anything to anyone its only court who can do that.

Immu123

Senator (1k+ posts)
you can disagree with that but if someone sides with convicted criminals then you require no proof. i am quite sure journalism is a highly paid profession in pakistan and we pakistani are mostly greedy and the anchor people are the qualified greedy one's. remember Mureed Abbass??
i wonder why still some people can't see the truth. i am not saying that this government is doing extremely good for a person with no foresight but in the near future their policies iare gonna be proved correct. these journalists were all winners of one big game which they all are gonna loose with the end of zardari's and shareef's!!
you can totally disagree with me and shoot me with your own interpretation!
Yea with respects i totally dis agree with u and its my rights. Who told u if i take sides any criminal i will be criminal too? Then shouldnt all the solicitors prosecuted they take side and try to save criminals? Or if i take side of nawaz shareef( god forbidden) will i be gaddar as well? And in mureed abbas case it should be investigated where did he get the money from. U cant blame directly he could borrowed the money from other people. Or even if i accept mureed abbas was corrupt so can u colour same to all journalists? I know zardari and nawaz are corrupt so can i colour imran wirh same colour he is also politicians.?

Immu123

Senator (1k+ posts)
Its not my responsibility to go to court and put anyone behind bars. The government is there for a reason. Otherwise courts will be all day long listening to cases and investigating things. Government should have a media policy and put everyone behind bars who have taken government funds
As a citizen its ur responsibility as well you cant just close ur eyes from an criminal activity. Howcome u says its not ur responsibility? Thats is the reason why pakistan is no backward no one take own responsibility and expect everything from others. Its a criminal activity if u see any crime and dont help the govt and concern authoriry

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
As a citizen its ur responsibility as well you cant just close ur eyes from an criminal activity. Howcome u says its not ur responsibility? Thats is the reason why pakistan is no backward no one take own responsibility and expect everything from others. Its a criminal activity if u see any crime and dont help the govt and concern authoriry
I am not sure if you are serious. Its not a robbery iny back yard that i need to report. It is out in the clear. Pakistan is not in a mess because this info is missing. It is in mess because everyone wants to enjoy the benifits but not pay for them. All the problems we have are out in the open.

Do you think judges will give two hoots to me, if i write a petition ? I have fought a minor case for over 5 years just because opposition were powerful people. I dont have will or guts to go infront of these corrupt judges again

Judges dont want to do anything against their own , fully knowing the system is rotted. Generls dont want thier peers to go down and journalist are loyal to their friends. Most of the info about corrupt practices in journalism comes from a program 'appna garibaan' which was hosted by Mati ullah jan. Its long his program has been closed and he has requested forgiveness from his peers.

midwayus

MPA (400+ posts)
Please name your top 3 Corrupt So-called-Journalists

My Listing is :
1. Hamid Mir (Direct decedent of Mir Jaffar)
2. Javed Ch

3. Talat Hussain
hamid mir kuta
javed ch sohar
talat husssain harami pila
asma shirezi pimp larki supplier
shami sahab harm kohor and gando mar wah tah
mansoor ali khan chuopa laga tha hai
and finally

saleem safi / najem sethi

inkay koi lafz nahi bana yeah apni mah ko bi chod dain nawaz sharif ka liya