Where is new local bodies system by PTI

Common_pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
I would like to start the debate/discussion on the Local Bodies System, now almost three months has been passed and we common people did not see the outline of this new or revise system.
And worst news is that "Tarqiati Funds" of the MPA and MNA has been restored.

This is the first cut announced by the chairman of PTI, do we understand that nothing will be changed during this regime also.

Please read carefully before reply I said outline of the system not implementation

Common_pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
It means, we are again in the same circle as i said before

"This is the first cut announced by the chairman of PTI, do we understand that nothing will be changed during this regime also. "
He is the symbol of change and this change in favour of common people,
No matter it come Via PMLN, PPP or PTI.
and I am sure if they announced still can manage to win the majority of districts except some in central Punjab.

Common_pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
Dear Birdie101
Leader is the one who implement his vision for the betterment of his people. It is the 2nd cadre like you and me are afraid to loose the power.
Power base of IK is the devolution of authorities to the lower level, I am dame sure if it is done PTI will get the more ground.
The reason of my argument is that, I am really belongs to deprive classes and know what common man require. Here on the forum mostly from the big cities or living in big cities even belong to small villages or town. So very far from grass root realities.
Common people needs all the basic facilities (not the sate of the art facilities) to near its door steps.

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think once the economic Bleeding stops we will see that coming as well. Have some patience. we gave the Looters and Plunderers 5 years each.

Common_pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
I think once the economic Bleeding stops we will see that coming as well. Have some patience. we gave the Looters and Plunderers 5 years each.
I am sorry, but this argument is same that he is thief so why cant me.
No issue, it is normal for all parties, specially workers always try to defend.
If this LB system will launch soon, the workers (now idle and doing only trolling) will be used productively.
My argument if Central Punjab may be lost to other party but where PTI won will show the difference and this will be win win situation for next general election to show the difference between PTI govern cities and non PTI cities.

Common_pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
Wait a bit it's in formation
It was announced a month back that system outline completed and waiting for IK approval.
I am surprise this is the topmost point of PTI agenda but PTI government now shy to implement it.

Now giving the same arguments of Status Que parties (PML-N & PPP).
Due to implementation will loose the power base.

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am sorry, but this argument is same that he is thief so why cant me.
No issue, it is normal for all parties, specially workers always try to defend.
If this LB system will launch soon, the workers (now idle and doing only trolling) will be used productively.
My argument if Central Punjab may be lost to other party but where PTI won will show the difference and this will be win win situation for next general election to show the difference between PTI govern cities and non PTI cities.
I do not disagree with you. PTI is making some tough economic decisions right now. This is not a good time to go into elections. give it a few months at least. Let the results of the measures taken so far show up. it already is getting better on the Foreign exchange side.

Common_pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
I do not disagree with you. PTI is making some tough economic decisions right now. This is not a good time to go into elections. give it a few months at least. Let the results of the measures taken so far show up. it already is getting better on the Foreign exchange side.
It is your point of view, but I feel the delay will be more harm full.
The early LB Election will have the following impact
1- All parties focus will be shifted to election and the federal government can focus to his business then to just become reactive in reply to opposition questions.
2- Most of small issues that can be solved or address at district or city level now reach to CM / PM which will be restricted and killed at very early stage without creating big hype.
3- All the MNA/MPA lost the black mailing weapon as most of the public issues deal by Local bodies and the argument "we have to listen the our people, will die automatically"

these are just start, i can write a complete book on the advantages, but the main draw back of this system is the devolution of the power which is not accepted by any person who is in power (such as CM / Ministers specially finance)at the time of decision.

Last edited:

Common_pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
I highlight this issue again and again till new local bodies system not launched by Punjab GOV.

The reason not to launch is PML Q, they are very claver for dhary bazi politics.

And they convey the PTI that the local bodies election not in their favor but if IK is true leader he has to think about common man facility not to give designation and authority to these bunch of corrupt and dhary baaz politician.

Common_pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
Now I am dame sure that, PTI Manshoor about LOCAL bodies election is only the Fraud to get votes.
No progress has been made, we are not asking immediately launch but at-least inform what progress has been made to law, and structure of local bodies with authorities.