Where is Mrs. Altaf ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lagta hai Qasim Bhai tumhein saza mili hai Qazi Sahib se ya tou Jehad per jao ya Internet per MQM ko khilaf Hazyan Bako till further order. Tumhein 30 ghantey ho gaen hein, bhi ab so bhi jao. sorry , you can't, you are under the saza from your Ameer sahib till further order.

rizkhan

Voter (50+ posts)
salam to all,

Yar yeh kis ka zikar le kar baith gai hain hum, The great Mr. Altaf bhai, one who got famous by Sindhi and Mahajir issue, had actually took revenge out of Sindhi's by getting married to a Sindhi Lady.

Well bhai logoon ko hum kiya keh sakte hian wese hbi app in se jeet nahi sakte, aur jin ke peeche army a hath ho unse tu Allah hi bachai.

Arre bhai abb kiya faraq parhta hia ke bechari maa ko bachee se milne diya ya nahi. Shukar karo aur dua karo ke woh bechari zinda ho.

wese bhi iss forum ko MQM ne hijack kiya hua hai, aur yeh tu kabhi bhi chief saab ke bare kuch nahi sunne gain.

Anyway no offence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wasalam.

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
thanku Mr. Rizkhan,

app ne bilkul sahi kaha yeh log nahi samjhe gai dua karo koi Naseerullah Khan jesa Dubara ajai takke yeh log phir chowou ki tarah bil mein chup jaen abb dehkna agla comments kissi mqm wale ki taraf se aii ga aur mujhe bhi jamati kahe ga aur tumhain bhi kher ain ke bolne se koi farq nahi parta marna aik din sab ko marna hai phir hum MQM ke peer sahab ka tamasha dehken gai jinhon ne 1992 mein patoon per apni shabiyan banwai thi khud ko khuda manne laga tha ...dehken gai hum bhi

divine

Citizen
Aaaah Atlast Qasim Bhaiyya agreed that my words are mocking and rocking the spineless ..... in return i must appreciate your persistent fight with constipation. Plus bhoosi is tasteless neither bitter nor sour ! I must say your chatter box is burnt now and u r picking up on mere words calling everybody "low life" and that's it no pulp after that ...... feel pity and sorry for u.

I must accept that this "Shabih on leaf, potato and pumpkin" business was astonishingly stupid and made everybody sick. I also agree that it was the result of unlimited success MQM was enjoying those days which resulted in their downfall for the time being. It was something which should nt have happened but it did.

I dont think that anyone with smallest amount of gray matter appreciated the SHABIH thingi. And yes MQM paid the price.

I strongly agree that "merna to sab ko hai" merna to Naseer Ullah Khan Babar ko bhi hai ...... haina ! hahahahhahaha! poor Riz forgot this part may be.

In the end I must post a better question of the time:

WHERE IS Mrs. Qasim Zaidi ?

divine

Citizen
I must correct myself Abdul Haseeb Bhaiyya who is suppose to be 23 yr old and has an imagination of 2+3 yr old must have forgotten that merna to Naseer Ullah Khan Babar ko bhi hai ....

We dont want Abdul Haseeb to feel proud of being a jamaati, therefore we ll call him a useless "Insafi" .... happy now!

Sorry Riz bro! my bad that I named u in my previous post....... u r as innocent and ignorant, as I left u, no improvement. No one hijacked any forum by the way its just a discussion which some people made personal. I just wanted to lit 2 candles for low gray matter population, one in front of their eyes and one under the chair. No offence otherwise! Let me know where do u want yours I promise to help.

divine

Citizen
For my beloved Qasim Bhaiyya! and all other who are continously burning their ....... (please fill in appropriate part of the body by yourself for yourself) for some unknown reason and jealousy.

Wafa karogay Wafa karaingay
Jafa Karogay Jafa Karaingay
Piyaar karogay Piyaar karaingay

Hum aadmi hain tumharay jaisay
Jo tum karogay woh hum karaingay

I m happy I found this forum as an incidence. Bohat maza aaaraha hai waisay......acha game hai

Jalay to jalao gori, tapay ko tapao gori .....

Adios !

hahahahahahaahahahaaha

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
If smartness and Intellectual could be bought, I must say that MQM Karkun would be the first in line.For those who appreciate honestly and accountability, if they can answer How many times they counted Altaf Resignning from the MQM ? Once, Twice, three times .....Did you ever see Chamilion ? .. Can Divine answer how long the MQM stayed in power so far Zia, Nawaz, Benazir,Musharraf and now Zardari.... who benefitted from NRO beside PPP ? Don't talk about Nassurah Babar, Remember when he was busy cleaning up filth from Karachi, Altaf Hussain Issued an statement apologizing and promissing not to run the MQM again.He was in western security in London at that time. Do you remember,or It is also not true ? But if you have a blind faith, no logical argument, no truth can change it. The matter of the fact is , MQM was established to weaken the popularity of PPP and it raised its flag by dividing people and it is still doing it. When I say Divine that you need to remove the rivert from your brain, I am talking about this metal(mentality) which is embadded in you and every other MQM karkun that everyone else is wrong and only they are right. I wouldn't spent energies and resources and time of my life for a leader who is so fickle , opportunist and acts like a chamilion.A leader who doesn't want to come and lead me from the front.By the way, what kind of job does he have in England where he can live so long without any income ? Is he on social assistance or you guys send him bundles from Kachari's Bhutta ?

divine

Citizen
ohooooo angry qabz zada Qasim Bhaiyya Jamaaati nahi hai ..... PPP ka Jiayala hai ....nahi karo ab to aur maza aanay wala hai!

No wonder bhoosi nahi kharaha ...... so u accept that we are smarter than u though we bought it somewhere but u did nt hahahahaa!

Why do u want me to answer that how many times who offered resigantion its your isssue u should keep track of it. But u should answer a few more ......

MQM came into power in 1988 for the first time ....... what wonders your beloved leaders did in the 41 yrs before .....hahahahaha!

Dont ask who got benefitted from NRO .... everybody knws plus it was nothing in front of the much bigger question that who got benefitted from Dacca fall? hahahahahaha

And Surrey Palace?

And 10%

As far as Karachiites are concerned why in the world u want everybody to follow and accept your leader and not mine? hahahahahaha !

Bro u sound funnier and more smelly everytime u open your darn mouth. Y u continously want us make fun of u ....

divine

Citizen
Aur haaan --- Chamillion hota hai .....bro improve karain! And yes I have seen it ..... Y do u want Altaf Hussain to resign by the way if thats the only thing that bothers u then u need help! seriously its nothing to what else these political leaders do to people like u daily......

Look around u and look at the bigger picture, dont look at the world through a hole ........ otherwise u ll find it full of shit ! tweeeeeen!

Zaidi Qasim

Don't make me laugh , you prick. You are a little weasel .You made me Jamaitia first, and now you calling me PPP.... You and your stupid ways. Why don't you answer the question regarding your Pir's run around while people in Karachi were being killed ? Is this your leader's krisma is all about. Leave the worker behind, declare quitting the party when the hard time hit you hard.Go and hid behind the queen's skurt. And peole like you who have their butts up on their heads carrying this extra burdon, always jerk the things around. Mouran is not the word to use for you, it will be tooo insulting for it. You want to have a debate, then answer the freekin questions, otherwise go sit by the slums of karachi and smoke grass.

divine

Citizen
Zaidi Qasim said:
Don't make me laugh , you prick. You are a little weasel .You made me Jamaitia first, and now you calling me PPP.... You and your stupid ways. Why don't you answer the question regarding your Pir's run around while people in Karachi were being killed ? Is this your leader's krisma is all about. Leave the worker behind, declare quitting the party when the hard time hit you hard.Go and hid behind the queen's skurt. And peole like you who have their butts up on their heads carrying this extra burdon, always jerk the things around. Mouran is not the word to use for you, it will be tooo insulting for it. You want to have a debate, then answer the freekin questions, otherwise go sit by the slums of karachi and smoke grass.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahaahhaahhah!

Little weasel hahahahhhahahhahahaha ! Yes I m a weasel ........... who can tell better than u !

Acha ab imla saheeeh kerlo

Krisma (hahhaahahahaha) --> I think u may wanted to say Charisma but dragged slightly by your burning nut or butt or whatever.

Skurt (wow) --> Skirt

Mouran (hahhahahahaha funniest of all) --> Moron. And yes u should avoid using these words u barely know or just learnt last night hahaahaha

I dont have time to answer sensless questions posted by some MORON (hehehehehehehe) ...... I m not here to answer any questions I m here to enjoy your agony.......pity. Grow up man! Oh dont tell me u already have! in that case its a lost soul (or Sole in your case -----hahhahhhhhaahahha)

Remember I told u my moto....

Jalay to jalao gori
Tapay ko tapao gori

Now food for your thought! as a good friend (which I m pretty sure u have none, otherwise u would be much sensible and polished) instead of wasting your efforts and energy in hating MQM, which means nothing to u and u wont get anything out of it, and finding a stupid answer that "Yyy Altaf Hussain took his resignation back multiple times?" concentrate your energy in something else, if u r married u know what m I talking about if not u still know what M I talking about......tweeeeen!!! I doubt u have it butttttttt use your corpus cavernosum buddy. U ll feel better.

Now some more food for your thought ......... in last few yrs how many extra judicial killings u have heard of? If MQM has this mind set then Y they suddenly stopped .....either they have changed or they got rid of ALLLLLLLLLL their enemies???? I doubt (look at u). If they have changed then ....... remember NRO (saaaat khooon maaf). hahaahhahaahah! Ok no kidding with my lil kid ..... truly if u r a true Pakistani which u strongly claim to be then just use your corpus cavernosum (or callosum if u have any) then recently all the extra judicial killings have happened in form of suicide bombings all over the country not in Karachi alone, which included Mrs Zardari assasination.

Now just reboot your thought process and realize who is working against you ...... MQM or TTP (Tehreeek e Taliban Pakistan). Let go this theory " Y Altaf does nt resign?" duh! What will u gain if he does ..... personal satisfaction hahahahhahahahha poor little brain ....that u may gain from my advice above ...... its easy!

Who cares how Altaf Hussain live in London? Or Qazi sahab's Son is getting education in a country which he calls death to.. daily? Or How Mr and Mrs Zardari got away with Surrey Palace? Or How Imran Khan got away with Seta White? Or how Itefaq foundary has grown into Itefaq Group in one tenure of PM ship? How Babar Awaan got a PhD from a Univ in Hawai without staying in Hawai for more than week? How Presid got grad degree without passing intermediate exam from Cadet College Petaro? How Mukhtaran Mai was ordered to be gang raped by panchaiyat in Muzzafar Garh (land of Kharsss)?

If u have time u should go after each of these questions ..... but dont expect me to answer any ...... u r asking far too much! As I said I dont have time to answer Morons...... I have way too much to achieve in life.

All these people are more corrupt than u can imagine ....... its OK to hate someone but U cant impose your hate on others. Instead of querying about Mrs Altaf (who according to u Alhamdolillah still alive) query about Mrs Zardari (there are many unanswered questions there ........ considering your own theory who was most benefitted from it?)

I may reply you in future but not sure, I have my vacation planned from tomorrow and u r becoming way tooooooo boring for me with your stagnant thinking ..... dont mind but that's the way I m I use people like u for my pleasure in my leisure time. Bring something new if u want me to stay alive on this forum.

divine

Citizen
P.S. U yourself called your question freeekin i.e. they r from a freeek ! hahahahhahahaha ...... mera munna ab rona nahi shabaaash!

And I overlooked this one " smoke grass in slums" hahaahahahahahha grass in slums ? u r too cute and innocent.

Zaidi Qasim

So, you think that since all politicians are corrupt in Pakistan, then why blame my Pir for hidding behind Queen's Skirt when People need him ? Good Rational. When A,B,C and D are all corrupt,why bother blame Z for corruption ? You got a mouth but you haven't got a brain.Or may be perhaps MQM's stamp is too strong to remove. Good luck buddy for your vacations. Are you taking your other gang with or you going alone ? MAke sure your sector incharge provide you enough funds to last , or you may call your Chief to get some early funds approval, After all " MAL E MUFT DILE E BAYREHIM"

divine

Citizen
hahahahahahhahahaha! aaaj bhi nahi so raha ..... I should not but I must ask now Where is Mrs Zaidi?

gang yaheen rahega tum say khelnay kay liye!. Aur haan agar neend nahi aarahi to mera last post phir say perho ...... I have never blamed any one ..... u r the one playing the blame game I m only playing with you!

By the way I m going with my family.

Zaidi Qasim

And I am glade you recognized your name weasel pretty quickly.There must be a whole lot of them beside you.Since I can't call you Moron or Mouron but you havn't objected on calling you prick......which I guess you heard in your life many times from the people around you. But then again, not to worry, get a pacifier and console yourself with it.Even after that if you still feel pain from that rivert in your brain, call London and have your pir arranged to remove it for you.Since the sucker he is, it wouldn't be free though. But at least you will think straight.... I guess enough for today. Hopefully, it will last you for some time till you come back from your vacations.

divine

Citizen
Until yesterday u did nt even know me now u hate me so much, I think more than u hate MQM, neither that u have become personal now and look at that so much name calling, so much anger ...... hahahahahaha...... All the names u have given me are so cute!

By the way u have become famous, your posts are getting read live in 4 diff countries. We all are now enjoying your posts now!

One thing to remind you .... all Pricks leave 'A' hole ... like u .....hahahahahhaha ....... 'A-hole'. I think I cant stop u thinking of me now for the rest of the week atleast. U may think less of MQM that way! Beleive me I m trying to help u this way. Whether u accept or not I m the only true friend u have.

Zaidi Qasim

Let me tell you that I don't hate you personally. Its your thinking which is always questionable. You haven't answer any of the questions I asked. Yet, You are vigriously defending actions of MQM. I fail to understand how you would call Altaf a leader when his record over and over showed that he is an opportunist.Leader always lead. They don't quit right in the middle of storm.Which Altaf has done so many times. When I say he resigned so many times but never followed on it, it wasn't that I have some scores to settle with him personally.I don't understand how any rational person will look at his past and still follows him. To me he is not a leader,and I am strongly against his policies, which always based on juming the fence. I can give you many examples of his behaviour and it always stinks.I don't write on this form to become famous.And I don't care if you or other call me Jamaitia or PPP. I don't belong to any party and as I said in previous posts, I have mind of my own.Every time something said about MQM., they always compare it to others. So, what if others made a mistake. Do you have to also make the same mistake ? Anyway, I never meant to offend you or any other MQM Karkun, But by the way,tell me something, its between me and you, How much do you guys send him in London every month ? I promise I won't tell anybody.

divine

Citizen
U r still asking questions? one after another. Thanks for not hating me bro, like I care hahahhaha

Anyways! No if others made mistake then u r not suppose to do the same. I agree. Altaf Hussain is an opportunist I agree ..... but u know what so m I, and so r u aren't you. Have u ever given a seat to anyone in a coach when u pay alot more for it.

I dont know what u do but if u r still a student then when your time will come will u leave a lucrative job for someone else wont u use all your resources right or wrong to grab that good position (because if u wont people will call Chootya as always) ....... u ll lie if u say no or u have to prove yourself a Prophet (Nau zo billah). We all are opportunist in our own capacity, people with bigger opportunities get more out of it, this is senseless accusation. Bring something new.

I still gave u one answer as u r so innocent, the rest u have to find by yourself ..... I dont have time, I have my answers u go look for your own buddy!

peace

Councller (250+ posts)
bhaio bas karo and please some of you get personal and start attacking the forum members. Keep it to the party level and mind your language. Yeh behas khatam nahi hogi, pata chala ex mrs. altaf ki dosri shaadi bhi hogai aur haam yahan behas may lagay rahay.

Prophet(pbuh) ki do hadith share karoun ga. jin ka mafhoom hai:
1. whenever you get any information make sure you verify it
2. at the lowest level if you cannot stop evil condemn it in your heart

so brothers my message is, if there is proven mischief by any party, the party members must condemn it first. Be it PML N, PPP , MQM or Tehreke Insaf none of them are angels who will never make mistakes. Its upon us the followers of these party to openly condemn them and not blindly keep following them and neglecting all their corruption.

We will all leave this world one day and the only sufferer is our beloved Pakistan. The effects will hurt our country much more than any other individual.

Zaidi Qasim

Don't patronize me.At least you came up with some justification for your rational.You don't like to answer the burnning questions. I guess, you don't have any answers.But these questions won't go away. They are very serious questions and you can't get away without answering them. yes, everyone is an opportunist to a degree,but not to the extend of selfishness.Altaf has always protect his skin in the time of turmoil. Leaders don't do that. You, me and other perhaps, but not if you are leading someone for a cause, which MQM claims.Leaders have to setup the high moral grounds.Since nothing like that currently exists in Pakistan,you get away with claiming to serve a cause and being opportunist at the same time.HALAL BHI Or HARAM BHI. wala MQM

Status
Not open for further replies.