Where is Mrs. Altaf ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Mr. Altafpatriot1:

I think you really lost your marbles.I never said that accept GALI from anyone. I said, and i am going to repeat it again here, get your self educated and get out of this slum mentallity. Not whole Punjab is calling you "Bhuyya" . Rise above this patty issue that you want to destroy because some low life called you a "BHUYYA" What kind of teaching you have what you were preaching all night yesterday. Think before you write and write something which makes sense.

Ultrium

people, do not bring personal matters here, my slef a Pathan but doesn't like to discuss someone's family matter over the net. Admin we should discuss politics not someone's wife. These thing create hate among people of pakistan and today is 23 march we should work to unite everyone despite of view and beliefs differences

Allaha Bless Pakistan

karachiwala

Lets be honest about the Mrs.

Mrs. divorced our beloved leader. The beloved leader does not have the possession of his daughter. The mother is in charge of the girl's well being and girl just visits the dady from time to time.

I wonder why do others (jiyalas / Karkuns) celebrate the girl's birthday????

My ID says my name. I am a Karachiwala!!!!!!

Zaidi Qasim

Hey Karachiwala:
I like your honesty.It is clear as crystle.Girl doesn't visit her Mother but rather visits her Father.He doesn't have the possession of the little girl and that's all it is. No need to lie, cheat and decieve on this topic.I wonder why these Karkun spend the time of their life to portrayed Altaf as if he is a perfect Human being ? Why can't they come clean ever ? I guess, they trying to prove me right.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Qasim
Allhamdullillah, what is my education and what is my profession I am satisfied on it completely. I no need any certification from any person who has just one way mindset.
You my dear just only know how to corner others and abuse them, you do not have any answers of any of my issues that I am repeatedly asking you. You never replied my concerns.You are just keep saying MQM, Altaf Bhai and their supportes are the worst creatures of the God. Bhai mere , hum sub ko maardo or kerlo qabza Karachi ke resources per ( because yehi tou motive hai MQM se nafrat Ka). Shayad isi tarah tumhari tassalli ho.
Kal mera weekend tha or I was passing my time. It was a fun.
Khush Raho. No more posting from my side in this thread. (haan mein bhaag gaya, tum jeetey or mein hara.)

Zaidi Qasim

This form is meant to exchange ideas and try to convince others why is it important that someone has certain beliefs. I think you failed miserably of your defence to MQM. I answered all your questions and you can go back to my postings for it.Your last comments struck me and opened up my eyes "Bhai mere , hum sub ko maardo or kerlo qabza Karachi ke resources per'' . I guess this is why MQM is so vigrously clinged to the Karachi, getting hold of the resources....as if anyone other than MQM will take it away from people of Karachi, but infact they are afraid if they will loose them and will never find them again.So, keep karachi hostage and strangle the resources and send them overseas so the Pir wouldn't have to get off his butts and work.

divine

Citizen
Qasim Bhaiyya aaap itnay naraaz kion rehtay ho? Lagta hai aaap ko QABZ ki shikayat hai iss liye aap sirf badbudaar batain kertain hain. Aap Sohrab Goth ki Isphagol ki bhoosi ka istamaal karain afaqa hoga, aur aqal bhi ajayegi.

Waisay lagay raho ....... maza aaraha hai cheeeeechray kay liye lerta dekh ker.

divine

Citizen
barshad said:
I want to ask one thing from MQM people. In Pakistani media, they make fun of everyone, but for some reason they don't, or they are scared to say something about "THE HOLLY" Altaf bhayya.

Holly nahi hota HOLY hota hai ....... main to aap ko maqooool admi samajhta tha magar aap bhi cheeetah niklay ........

Zaidi Qasim

To Divine
You got offended that I disrespect your Pir Sahib ? Oh my, I din't know you love him so much.You could travel all the way to London to see him and take that Bhoosi so you both could share. He may need more than a Bhoosi and you may need a shaft to take the rivitting out of your brain .Have a nice Journey .

divine

Citizen
Bohat farigh hai bhaiiiii .... aik to Qabz sir cherh gaya hai bhai kay kuch samajh nahi aaraha raat kay 3 bajay. Qasim Bhaiyya ab aaap aisa karo bhooosi kha hi lo, aur shaft waft ka chakkar chor do werna dard aur berh jayega agar zaroorat pari to mein aap ko alternative bhi bataoonga ..... aur haaan aik aaadh mint bhi kha lena aaap bohat hi badbu daar ho rahain. Meinay kab kaha kay mein England ja raha hooon, bila waja smart ban rahay hain aap.

Maan liya kay aap say bara CHEEEEEEeeTAH koi nahi. Ab aaap aisa karain yeh perhain:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090323/ap_ ... nd_jihadis

aur batayen kay kon Pakistan dushman hai? Aur haan mind it kay yeh kisi MQM kay karkun nay nahi likha, dunya keh rahi hai.

Zaidi Qasim

And this is what the low life's are all about.You have already seen a sample of it. When you run out of arguments, you start your Bazary Zouban.I guess, he also belongs to MQM .... But none of those civilized MQM sympathizer would stop him. Because that's what they all do. Since I touched their hurting nerve, they going to lick their wounds and come back with profounties.I was expecting it, and that's why Iam here, to expose their hypocracy. I have done that. Check out the real face of MQM.

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
The forum is growing, seeing new faces. Congrats to the siasat.pk.
Yaar Divine! hansa bohot rahe ho.
And bhai Qasim, blood pressure mat high karo. Yeh sub tum se dil behla rehe hein. Wese tum ho kis ke supporter? Lagta hai theek thaak Jamati ho???????

Zaidi Qasim

bhai Aijazahmed,
Intihai fazool qism key log ho tum sub. Kia Jamat tumharay guutaaon main baath gai hai kia ? Abhay bhai, mein tu Pir sahib say mazrat karnay kai liya Davine ko London bheej raha thai KEH Tum kahain say waqkooh pazir ho gai ? ho saktay hai ka divine apnay rivert bhi tabdeel karwalata . behar hal, Achi Rahi Gup shup....Agar koi oor bhi MQM ka banda ho tu samnay aai.

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hoon, hoon
Ulta keh gaey, MQM na sirf Jamat balke hur sir phiri party ke ghutnon mein hi nahi saron per beth kar naach rahi hai 1984 se.
Wese Sabit hogaya keh ho tou tum jamati. Yar bura kyon lag raha hai, ho tou bolo na haan jamati hoon!!!!!!!! Qazi sahib se dar lagta hai kya keh thunder Squad ya Alqaida se phainti lagwadenge.

Devine! please dukhe dil walon ko mazeed mat satao, achchey bachchey bano.

Zaidi Qasim

Waisay to tum log aaj kal Zardari kay khab dekhtay ho, Mughar Musharraf kab Pir sahib ki khidmat mein salam paysh karney London ki Yatra kar raha hai ? Suna hai Pir sahib ka wazan kuch kum huway hay. KIA kisi dushman nay khabar urati hay ya waqeei yeh kirishma zahoor pazeer ho gia hai ? wasay malee muft dile bayrehim ki misal poori sadiq aati hai tumhar leader pay.

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yaar sub choro, pehle yeh iqrar karo keh jamati ho, phir tumharey saare ultey sedhey sawalon ke jawab denge. Mat daro Qazi sahib se. Shabash.

Zaidi Qasim

Lugta hai Ultah seedah bohat dekhtay ho. Shayad Pir sahib ka dum howa hai.aby bhai, kion tum obsessed howay ho. Kia neend mein bhi Pir sahib ka burta howa wazan satay raha hai ? dua karo wo kal tumhey khushkhabri dey ka anhon nai 1 pound wazan gataya hai. Shayad tumain neend aaajai.

divine

Citizen
Zaidi Qasim said:
bhai Aijazahmed,
Intihai fazool qism key log ho tum sub. Kia Jamat tumharay guutaaon main baath gai hai kia ? Abhay bhai, mein tu Pir sahib say mazrat karnay kai liya Davine ko London bheej raha thai KEH Tum kahain say waqkooh pazir ho gai ? ho saktay hai ka divine apnay rivert bhi tabdeel karwalata . behar hal, Achi Rahi Gup shup....Agar koi oor bhi MQM ka banda ho tu samnay aai.

Lay bhai yeh banda saaari raaat jagta hai aur hir kehta hai koi hai to samnay aao ... ab mein DIVINE say DAvine hogaya ...... brother u cant change divine things ...... they r Divine for a reason. Now think about it if u can.

Kaha tha bhoosi phaank lo neeend ajayegi aur MQM hazm hojayegi magr nahi ....... dheeet hai bhai! Aik to mashwara do oooper say naraaz hota hai Qasim Bhaiyya.

Ab agar Danda do to shor machayega kay mar dala mar dala. Qasim bhaiyya aur logon ko na bulao these Bazary MQM hippocrites are 12 million strong and u r handful or may be just a fing.....

Ab so ja bhai mein to jahan rehta hoon wahansay beth ker tum jaison ko rozana jaga jaga ker Qabz say pagal kerdooonga hahahahahha!

Aur haaan Jamaaati hona koi gaaali nahin hai be proud of it ....... but a thought of the day! why Dr Ghafoor Ahmed cant be Jamaaat's ameeeer? Why ameer always has to come from ..... anyways !!!!! lagay raho meray munnnnoooo bara maza aaraha hai.

Aur haaan wazan apna apna ........ ab wazan ki kia tukkkk hai. bay tukkk ki gardaaaaaan jab kuch samajh nahi aaya to. Kal ko nazla aur Zukaaam per baat kerna chaho gay.... haddd hai eeemaaan say.

divine

Citizen
Zaidi Qasim said:
Lugta hai Ultah seedah bohat dekhtay ho. Shayad Pir sahib ka dum howa hai.aby bhai, kion tum obsessed howay ho. Kia neend mein bhi Pir sahib ka burta howa wazan satay raha hai ? dua karo wo kal tumhey khushkhabri dey ka anhon nai 1 pound wazan gataya hai. Shayad tumain neend aaajai.

CHEET...TAH HAI JAWAN BOHAT HI CHEEEEEET...TAH HAI !!!!!

Zaidi Qasim

Why you don't like your own medicine ? I guess you found it utterly bitter . didn't you ? You can talk about others and offer them your mocking words, but when someone else took and turned it around you, you started to shout.Grow up my friend. Learn to respect before you expect respect for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.