Where does water come from?

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

And we send down from the sky water in measure, and We give it lodging in the earth, and lo! We are Able to withdraw it.
Holy Quran 23:18

Then your hearts became hardened after that, being like stones or even harder. For indeed, there are stones from which rivers burst forth, and there are some of them that split open and water comes out, and there are some of them that fall down for fear of Allah . And Allah is not unaware of what you do.
Holy Quran 2:74

Yet there are atheists who will reject, reject and reject and keep yelling that no evidence has come. Where is the evidence!. A 7th century book is telling us where water comes from which science is speculating about just now!.

Truly amazing how some people will reject anything.

And He shows you His signs. So which of the signs of Allah do you deny?
Holy Quran 40:81

shahidsaqi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Creation Science is based on big bang. they are portraying sometimes if they are saying same as we believe. but in actual if we believe means we believe in big bang. Quran says exactly opposite to what science says as far as creation concerns

imran_hosein_fan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Creation Science is based on big bang. they are portraying sometimes if they are saying same as we believe. but in actual if we believe means we believe in big bang. Quran says exactly opposite to what science says as far as creation concerns
hain, pee hui hai?? kahan deny kia hai Quran ne bigbang? looks like without reading and reaearching on the Quran ur making a false claim! so ur argument is a big zero!!!!!

Shareef

Minister (2k+ posts)
Scientists must focus on converting seawater to drinking water and recycling of all kind of water to drinking water. In the coming decades shortage of water will be the biggest issue. Some videos of Capetown South Africa in this regard are frightening.

shahidsaqi

Senator (1k+ posts)
i
hain, pee hui hai?? kahan deny kia hai Quran ne bigbang? looks like without reading and reaearching on the Quran ur making a false claim! so ur argument is a big zero!!!!!
i did my research in detail on Quran & Hadith both & then telling. if someone is interested then he can do research as well. simple