Where are the So Called Ulema?

naddyjr

Citizen
Where are the Ulema who are sending poor peoples children to be suicide bomber and telling them they will go to paradise in the life hereafter. ( and not sharing with them the USD booty they receive from Saudi and CIA and other agents)

Are these Ulema telling the nation what to do in this difficult time. Tauba, astaghfaar, rescue and welfare work etc. ask these ulema to shed some of there wheight,do some welfare work!! and instead of sending others to paradise they should try go first!

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Where are the Ulema who are sending poor peoples children to be suicide bomber and telling them they will go to paradise in the life hereafter. ( and not sharing with them the USD booty they receive from Saudi and CIA and other agents)

Are these Ulema telling the nation what to do in this difficult time. Tauba, astaghfaar, rescue and welfare work etc. ask these ulema to shed some of there wheight,do some welfare work!! and instead of sending others to paradise they should try go first!

Canada mein kahan per ho bhai

LeftBrain

MPA (400+ posts)
They wont do it my friend............actually calling them Ulema is blasphamy in itself, they are slaves of their "shikam", they are the ones who sell religion for "Saman'n Qaleela".....................

We dont have Ulema, we have corrupt juhala in the gat-up of Ulemaa............ and if there are few Ulema with correct knowledge and correct niyat and correct Iman, they are not doing their job either, all they are doing is, sitting on their "masnad" and uttering words and words and words only. They fail to come in front and lead people by action.

Sahee Aalim wohi hota hey jo Ba-Amal bhi ho, hamarey Ulema be-amal hain.

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
If they were awake we Muslims would not have been in such a mess. If they were awake we would not have Usama Bin Ladin; one eyed Mullah Umer; Baitullah Masood and others; if they were awake and not parroting those old stories: If they were awake we as Muslim would not be humiliated by the world; If they were awake we would not have been left behind in every facet of life. I could continue but you'll get my drift.

karachiwala

Well if you have your eyes closed, your ears plugged and your brain on life support tehn of course you do not where are the ulema. Of course you did not come across any of the statements asking people to make istaghfar and telling people time and time again that anger of ALLAH Subhanahu wa Taala is upon us. Whic aalim have you been listening to? Do you want ulema to ask people to go to hell?? Which aalim said he does not want to go paradise?? Why do you want ulema to do your work even?? Not sure tomorrow you might want them to provide for your family also. You started off the hate speech and it seems do not have enough education to even say what you want to say properly. Go find a life. Canada has lots of opportunities for people to find good information and if you are not aware of them ask me.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Salam
I agree to brother karachiwala. It is easy to scold ulemas, can any one tell me how hard they have tried to search for ulemas or rightful ulemas. Any blog or story.
Or you are waiting for them to get your MSN id & send u emails or invitation to have chat or talk. Come one, have a break & wake up. Too many brothers have uploaded audios & videos about current situation & what to do, by ulemas belonging to different sects. I think u didnot get it, becuase it didnot reached your inbox, right???
Search yourself for true ulemas, ask ALLAH help, Pray two rakat SALTUL HAJJAT & search. Recite min 313 times AYAT-E-KARIMA per day, 5 times salat. Search for those trusts or foundations who are helping flood victims, help them with donations or food items or what ever u can.
Or u think this is fairy tale or old stories..
Sorry for these words, because it is easy to scold ulemas on forums & many will join to do the same.
Jaza-k-ALLAH.

mhkhan1988

Citizen
Salaamu 3alaikum wr wb,

i think its wrong to say generally Ullama are doing this as one of the commenters was writing that these people are Juhaal and have nothing to do with knowledge or with Deen. Thats why they are scholars who are speaking against these all things but if only we didnt heared it till now then , they are free of criticism.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Salam
Just to add one thing, did u hear brother nauman friday sermon, some one posted on this forum, topic was how to teach our children about islam & how to bring them to islam specially those parents who live in majority non muslim areas or countries.
In that sermon he discussed about a family he met the couple was middle-eastern origin but converted to islam. He met them & asked about their convertion to islam, they told him that they were born christians & when their grand parents died they were cleaning the old store room, in which they found out an old album. In that album they saw some old photos of their grand grand parents who were muslims. So they searched & found out that the first members of their family to reach USA were hardcore muslims, but after passage of time they didnot paid attention to their children & soon they become christian after their death. So their third generation became hardcore christians.. Moral of the story is that they told him that now they are travelling masjid to masjid, town to town, states to states to pass their message & their experience.
So are we going place to place to search for right ulemas & get their wisdom, knowledge & guidance. Or scold them while sitting in front of our laptops & PCs.
Think about it insha ALLAH, with HIS help u will know who is lacking in efforts..
Jaza-k-ALLAH. Sorry for long story..

K

khan125

This is what Dr. sarfraz naeemi sahab said .

this is what was the responce.

this was another brave man and a great alim maulana hassan jan sahab who declared taliban's system as non shariee.He was killed in MMA's government.

One More person who took a stance against these murderers he is Dr. Tahir ul Qadri.

http://www.minhaj.org/english/tid/9188/Aa%60en!%20Ijtimaee%20Tauba%20Karain
http://www.minhajbooks.com/english/...وی)-Fatwa: Suicide Bombing and Terrorism.html

Why ulema/leaders of our tableeghi jamaat do not give a clear cut stance against these terrorists.
aajkal poori dunya me islam is dehshat gardi ki vaja se badnaam ho raha he ,itney aham masley pe khamoshi kion???

Last edited by a moderator:

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)
naddyjr said:

"Oh writer! An Angel watches over all you write. Make your writing meaningful for it will eventually return to you and you will be questioned about what you wrote".
[Hadhrat Ali (May Allah be Pleased with him): Manaqib-e-Ali]

Once Shaykh Abdul Hakim Murad mentioned in his speech:

"To blame others for our misfortunes is always a victory for the nafs".

I really don't have enough to comment on your post except that Please do some research before blaming others.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Salam
Brother Khan125, have you tried to get an answer from them personally??? Why u bother to have their reply, no body gives them importance. From what i have asked normal people supporting & participating in their programs, They are no where in politics or on media to promote their believes. About their audio cassettes available in market, they will never criticize govts, rulers, any jamaat or sect nor pass any fatwas.. In all their sermons they emphasize on individual person sins & forgetfulness of his/her duties that is HUQUQAL IBAD & HUQUQAL ALLAH.. I am not their advocate so it should be asked to them directly, as i dont think here on this forum any one can reply on their behalf. We can share our understanding thats all. Hope u will understand & will not make it a issue. Jaza-k-ALLAH for your efforts.

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
O bhai...agar ulema so called hain tou kaya baki musalmanoon per ilam hasil karna haram hai?
why do we not learn religion and spread it to others ????

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
O bhai...agar ulema so called hain tou kaya baki musalmanoon per ilam hasil karna haram hai?

I agree with you 100%, if you cannot find a true alim, then who is stopping you to get up and get educated and become an alim and benefit all of us.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Actually, it has become fashion to insult our 'ulemas'...........I know there are some bad eggs but also there are great ulemas.

Wadaich

صدقنا

They wont do it my friend............actually calling them Ulema is blasphamy in itself, they are slaves of their "shikam", they are the ones who sell religion for "Saman'n Qaleela".....................

We dont have Ulema, we have corrupt juhala in the gat-up of Ulemaa............ and if there are few Ulema with correct knowledge and correct niyat and correct Iman, they are not doing their job either, all they are doing is, sitting on their "masnad" and uttering words and words and words only. They fail to come in front and lead people by action.

Jazakallahصدقنا یا اخی Jazakallah

Wadaich

سر بکف آپ کو کیا تکلیف ہے

:angry_smile:سر بکف آپ کو کیا تکلیف ہے - اگر ہر مسلمان دین سیکھ جاۓ تو اس پر تو حقیقت کھل جاۓ گی - پھر وہ مزے کیسے لوٹے گا - علما سو اس کا استخصال کیسے کریں گے ؟ آپ جیسے جاہلوں کو پتا ہی نہیں - ہم توکب کے ماڈرن ہو چکے - ہم لوگ تو انڈین اور انگریزی فلمیں دیکھتے ہیں - اسی سے ہماری آخرت بنے گی - اس سے غیرت نام کی چڑیا کا اگر جنازہ نکلتا ہے تو کیا ہوا - کچھ پانے کے لیا قربانی تو دینا پڑتی ہے - ویسے بھی جہنم میں لوگوں کی اکثریت ہو گی - ہم اکثریت میں ہوں گے - آسمانوں پر الیکشن کروائیں گے اور جنّت پر قبضہ کر لیں گے - وہاں زرداری کی قیادت میں اپنی اپنی بیویوں کا قتل کروا کر صدر بن جائیں گے - ہوں آرام ای - لاؤ جوابی دلیل ؟

karachiwala

How many ulema do you know of besides Mufti Altaf Hussain table wala???

naddyjr

Citizen
Actually I was reffering to Bad Eggs and not talking about all of them in general.
But since so many learned persons are participating in the discussion I wanted to ask you all:

1. Is it right to make religion or use religion as your source of income, not having any other visible source of income. In the past we hear good righteous ulema used to work as teacher, hakim, shops etc. etc.

2. I hear according to hadith mubaraka ulema of current times have similarities to ulema of jews?

K

khan125

Salam
Brother Khan125, have you tried to get an answer from them personally??? Why u bother to have their reply, no body gives them importance. From what i have asked normal people supporting & participating in their programs, They are no where in politics or on media to promote their believes. About their audio cassettes available in market, they will never criticize govts, rulers, any jamaat or sect nor pass any fatwas.. In all their sermons they emphasize on individual person sins & forgetfulness of his/her duties that is HUQUQAL IBAD & HUQUQAL ALLAH.. I am not their advocate so it should be asked to them directly, as i dont think here on this forum any one can reply on their behalf. We can share our understanding thats all. Hope u will understand & will not make it a issue. Jaza-k-ALLAH for your efforts.
they have a large folowing and they can play a very vital part in stoping this terrorism if they make it their mission only for 40 days it will change mind of alot of people impressed by these terrrorists.