Where 'Accused Of Motorway Case' Waqar Ul Hasan Spent Night Of The Incident

insaf-seeker

Minister (2k+ posts)
پاکستان کا میڈیا اب ملزم کے ساتھ کھڑا ھو جائے گا۔ وقار یہ بات مان چکا ھے کہ وہ عابد کو جانتا ھے لیکن اب اس سے کو تعلق نہیں ھے

The wizard

MPA (400+ posts)
Lady know who were the rapists a case can't be continue without her will media only need stories so they get attention I hope the rapists soon get punished

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
How can media weaken or strengthen the case. Facts and their proves only weakens or strengthens cases.

The media knows the police have got the right suspect but are playing another narrative to weaken the Government. They are implanting fake conspiracies in peoples minds by suggesting that the Police and Government are scapegoating someone innocent to make it look like they solved the case quickly.

I've seen numerous posts on this site and twitter where people are already saying the same thing. People are starting to believe that the criminals that the police have identified have nothing to do with the rape. Some even think the DNA match is faked.

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
According to the video these kids tell their parents about going to majalis when they instead go on a rape party. Kaisay log pakistan main agaye hain

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
The media knows the police have got the right suspect but are playing another narrative to weaken the Government. They are implanting fake conspiracies in peoples minds by suggesting that the Police and Government are scapegoating someone innocent to make it look like they solved the case quickly.

I've seen numerous posts on this site and twitter where people are already saying the same thing. People are starting to believe that the criminals that the police have identified have nothing to do with the rape. Some even think the DNA match is faked.
Police can bring facts and prove its point. It would shut everyone up.