When will PTI gov allow POC for foreign spouses of Pakistanis nationals ?

chumchum

Citizen
Pakistan origin card for foreign spouses of Pakistani nations (not related by blood or parents) used to be issued back in the days. For last few years it has been blocked by previous governments, especially anti-overseas pakistanis PML N gov. There has even been an announcement by ex-interior minister Mr.Ahsan Iqbal but it turned out to be a lie when confirmed from NADRA as they said these are only rumours and no such formal directive is issued to them from PMLN gov.

With PTI gov in power and Imran Khan himself overseeing interior ministry, this is high time that thousands of such Pakistanis married to foreign spouses are allowed to get POC card...

I want to convey this message to PTI gov IK and understand what is causing the delay in this...
PTI gov should facilitate Pakistanis to get POC and get rid of visit visa application all the time.

https://id.nadra.gov.pk/pakistan-origin-card/

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sir I don't understand. Why do you want a "Pakistani Origin Card" for your foreign citizen spouse. This doesn't even make sense.

chumchum

Citizen
Sir I don't understand. Why do you want a "Pakistani Origin Card" for your foreign citizen spouse. This doesn't even make sense.
because in pakistan there is practically no migration office or agency. there is a spouse or family reunion visa everywhere in the world, except pakistan where you need to apply visit visas (3 month stay max). i think people who go thru this understand the problems theyve to go thru for this.

chumchum

Citizen
YES AS I MENTIONED FOREIGN NATIONAL SPOUSE DOESNT MATTER AS LONG AS YOU GOT MARRED FROM 5 YEARS HE OR SHE WILL GET POC I AM IN UK AND WORKING N CUMMUNITY CENTRE AND USE TO APPLY FOR NICOP AND POC CARDS ON DAILY BASIS IF YOU NEED ANY HELP LET ME KNOW MY EMAIL IS
[email protected]
Thanks. Are you from nadra? I confirmed from NADRA last year and currently on their website is written POC on basis of foreign spouse is not possible. Must have blood link to pakistan. PTI gov and IK needs to allow this on prio basis.

KakazaiPashtun

If you have already confirmed form NADRA then why are you posting it here under "Siasi Discussion"? As someone who have been living abroad should know better that each and every country, including Pakistan, has got its own rules and regulations which needs to be adhered.

chumchum

Citizen
If you have already confirmed form NADRA then why are you posting it here under "Siasi Discussion"? As someone who have been living abroad should know better that each and every country, including Pakistan, has got its own rules and regulations which needs to be adhered.
until recently no one gave a damn about illegal afghans and bengalis living in pakistan until IK raised this issue of granting citizenship to them. Dont give me stupid reasons of some rules and regulations written in stone. This was done by PPP and PMLN gov as they do everything to harrass overseas pakistanis. It needs to reverse is all im saying.