When Pakistani media houses were scared to say a word against Altaf Hussain: Rauf Klasra

Wazz

Councller (250+ posts)
I remember the time when I used to live in Karachi in early 2000s. MQM really had a total control in karachi, you can only understand that if you lived in that city. Closing the city at will, collecting extortion money, and street crime was every day's item.

People don't realise this but karachi operation imo is at par in terms of success like operation in swat or tribal areas. Whole city was a hostage, and for rangers, police to wipe them out is one of the greatest achievement of our forces since 1971.

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Jin journalist anchors or channels key tab jurat naheen hoty three to abb un key kiyon sunnain hum??

bhaibarood

Army generalon ki corruption pe bhi yehi hota hai! Koi juraat nahi ke PTM ke nehatey 13 logon ko goliyon se bhon deney ki khabr chal jai.

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Right way to deal you corrupt blackmailer Journalists.
Without reasons
Subah 2 Chammat
Sham 2 Chammat

nasir77

is ko Karachi laoo aur galay main sangli dal ker serkon per litter prade kerwao. Aur litter maaar maaar ker mar do, is nay bohat si maon ki gud ajari hai..........

kaptaan

MPA (400+ posts)
Thank you to Imran Khan who spoke against that evil, these anchors used to hide under their desks when Altaf used to call in

aneeskhan

Soon you will find Altaf Hussain Case will get International attention.
AH will fully defend and tell the World about Pakistani Army atrocities of extrajudicial Killings already compiled by International human rights.
If British Courts acknowledged it , Pakistan will be stripped out from many organisations with poor human rights records.
So far interior Minister a well experienced guy distancing himself as he foresee outfall of a weak case. Maximum punishment he will put unconditional apology?

Will_Bite

Soon you will find Altaf Hussain Case will get International attention.
AH will fully defend and tell the World about Pakistani Army atrocities of extrajudicial Killings already compiled by International human rights.
If British Courts acknowledged it , Pakistan will be stripped out from many organisations with poor human rights records.
So far interior Minister a well experienced guy distancing himself as he foresee outfall of a weak case. Maximum punishment he will put unconditional apology?
International attention? Lol. Altaf is done and dusted.
I agree that he may come out of this with an unconditional apology, and may not see any viable jail time. However, he cant find any support from within Paksitan any more. MQM Pakistan cannot afford to side iwth him, as it will disintegrate rapidly.

aneeskhan

International attention? Lol. Altaf is done and dusted.
I agree that he may come out of this with an unconditional apology, and may not see any viable jail time. However, he cant find any support from within Paksitan any more. MQM Pakistan cannot afford to side iwth him, as it will disintegrate rapidly.
AH if did any crime must punished ,in that no two variation.
AH me or you like you or not still the most effective crowd puller, In Karachi recently PTI, PPP & MQMP try to show some strength miserably failed ,PTI caught in their fight with 500 workers ,PPP around 800-100, MQM-P maximum 3000.
Those who live in Karachi knows what is Karachi Political show.
Just give half an hour to AH see numbers if he became dust? Never Dare
MQM & AH very much will be interested this case should go to British Courts.
An Opportunity to Expose Military Atrocity extra judicial killing already well compiled by International Human rights.

Will_Bite

AH if did any crime must punished ,in that no two variation.
AH me or you like you or not still the most effective crowd puller, In Karachi recently PTI, PPP & MQMP try to show some strength miserably failed ,PTI caught in their fight with 500 workers ,PPP around 800-100, MQM-P maximum 3000.
Those who live in Karachi knows what is Karachi Political show.
Just give half an hour to AH see numbers if he became dust? Never Dare
MQM & AH very much will be interested this case should go to British Courts.
An Opportunity to Expose Military Atrocity extra judicial killing already well compiled by International Human rights.
Altaf is not a crowd puller. His speeches were attended by hostages. Even Fazlur rehman commands a crowd of thousands of madrassa kids forced to sit through his rambling.

AH used terror to steer the youth of Karachi. That mindset has been broken. From my side, AH is free to speak at any platform in Pakistan....and I wont be surprised if he attracts an audience. But can you confirm that all of the attendees are there voluntarily?

aneeskhan

Altaf is not a crowd puller. His speeches were attended by hostages. Even Fazlur rehman commands a crowd of thousands of madrassa kids forced to sit through his rambling.

AH used terror to steer the youth of Karachi. That mindset has been broken. From my side, AH is free to speak at any platform in Pakistan....and I wont be surprised if he attracts an audience. But can you confirm that all of the attendees are there voluntarily?
It was claimed Karachi Key Logon Ka Khauf Khattam Ho Giya Hai NA 246 Ka Election Hua well monitored by Malir Cantt by Gen Bharkoo Corrupt Rizwan .
But they try to stop Public to Booth but not done rigging.
PTI full campaigned by IK & Ex Wife Reham Khan Zamantey Zabt.
On that day decided No more Elections for Karachites All to be done by Allah Ditta N Allah Rakha.

hello

"ذرا تم بھی سوچو تمھارے عروج کو بھی زوال ہو سکتا ہے"

Dunkin Donut

Senator (1k+ posts)

Q: Why media is again afraid of MQM and Altaf Hussain ?

A: Because MQM and Altaf Hussain are again Pak Army's political partners !